Will this relieve Bitcoin?

I think on long term it is the best to invest for the most profits. What do you guys think?

Im holding 8000.- Swiss Francs in OMG bought at 7.9 OMG/USD right now.

Easiest and safest bet for 2018. I feel so comfy holding ALOT of money in this coin.

wont any ethereum asset, including ether be able to use plasma too though? and also get hundreds of thousands of tx/sec?

ive got just under a 1000. i have a lot of faith in this coin, i want to buy more but its my rule not to spend more on crypto.

Yeah it gets you addicted real fast right?

Bump for more replies.

feels good having 25k in Omisego knowing in 5 years ill be worth 1mil + passive income

When is plasma scheduled to be released?

Holding 380 but I have 55 eth not sure I should send more to it tho :/ and advice omg bros

I would.
It is the most promising coin at the moment and it will soon be used for actual transactions more then bitcoin even.

depends how fast you want money, It will take a while but it will deliver.

Legit question, what other ERC20 tokens utilize transactions in the monetary sense? I.E the equivalent to purchases using VISA

this desu
everyone always dreaming about crypto going mainstream and being used in everyday life.
well, this is it!

Actually I hate cryptocurrencies because I want people to pay with actual stable money but I also want to get rich without real work haha :D

Oh, but they will not be paying with OMG, but with any currency including all stable money and crypto.
OMG is just the infrastructure

>Author by Joseph Poon

I think it could be a few months before we have any significant news or price movement.

Yea but for OMG to reach that 1 million tx per sec they need Plasma to be released. And I asked above when is Plasma getting released and no reply. So right now OMG is just a shitty hyped ERC token.

Been all in since the end of August, bought in at $6, holding for atleast another 6 months, just wish it would bounce back up to $10 and stay there just for my nerves.

Read their reddit, blog, social media, etc. it's coming 2018

ikr
went in with 50% of my portfolio around 7$. Don't care too much about short and mid term price because I know OMG will at least 5-10x in 2018 but I'd sleep much better if we'd at least somehow keep pace with eth/btc ratio.

How do you have that much money to invest

Probably invested successfully before