Did anyone who were here early summer miss out on the massive shilling on Antshares and subsequent mooning?

Did anyone who were here early summer miss out on the massive shilling on Antshares and subsequent mooning?

It went to an unbelievable in 2.5 billion mcap in short amount of time?

If u missed it or finally bought due to FOMO how did it feel?

I noticed its shitty name and shittier logo and never looked back

it started getting shilled early june or something, when it first rose in price. i cant even remember what the shills were saying about it other than muh chinese ethereum

i remember the cute af slogan: ans in my pants
that was the only reason i went all in at $4

I bought at $2 and sold at $13 or something pre fork. I hate myself

Well if you missed this one, the only reasonable next antshares is ETP.

2018 will be a batlle between the 2.
ETP VS NEO is what the year 2018 will be remembered for.

same for me. how can you possibly name something like that if you want to be successful.

This.

It was literally my first crypto investment ever. At around $3.60.
Everybody was still dizzy from ETH mooning and the ancipation of rebranding brought new hope.

> got in @ 3 dollars
> only bought like 30 dollars worth cause everything about the project looked like shit at the time

Yeah, fuck, I bought it on a whim when it was being shilled at like $7. I only bought like 2 though hahahahahahahaha I fucking hated myself when it went up to $50

I bought at $4-$9, sold my stack of 355 for $3k. At its peak, that stack was worth like 20k

Got in around 3 dollars. Bought 3000 ants. Still holding. Generating GAS is sweet and NEO will be a 3 figure coin in 2018

ETP is not the next ANS. Deal with it

got in at 19 sold at 30 went up came back down bought at 32 went back up to 39 (wanted to sell at 42) but it went back down to 29 and now sitting at 30 ish.. (me waiting for that next boom zzzzz) Although the GAS should be incoming soon which would be great

>ans in my pants

God damn, I would have never given them a cent. Why are startups sometimes this fucking bad?

Nope, fell for the massive shilling about went balls deep at $4-5. Thanks Veeky Forums. Doing the same for Metaverse, it's showing similar Antshares patterns.

lol, you fucked up hard

>Why are startups sometimes this fucking bad?
Autistic incels.

Bought in because of the meme
Rode it to $50
That was my first ever moon mission

why did i fuck up? neo will go well above its ath and im not a good trader.

He's just jealous

>got in aorund $3
>fucked up hard
excuse me nigger

I joined in early May and was sort of buying up coins I saw shilled, not really knowing what I was doing at the time. Then I saw the massive, massive hype for Antshares and picked it up around $5. Only could afford 600 shares at the time, and sold about 200 shares on the way up to $25. Held the remaining 400 until it hit $50 then sold another 200, now I'm sitting on 200 "free" shares. BIZ shills the fuck out of a lot of coins, but if you use it as an exposure tool and do your own research you may come out ahead. I pumped ANS/NEO profits right into OMG at $3, then OMG profits into IOC at $2 before the Fintech run-up. All three were shilled (in addition to some shit here) but, again, DYOR and trade with a level head you'll come out on top. Also don't FOMO.

I missed out. Didn't invest because there was so much shilling. The logo is fucking ridiculous too.

As I stated earlier. I went in at $3.60 bigtime too and got out at around $44. You could have quadrupled your position.

This, then i caved for the shilling, bought at 7$ and rode the missile. Thanks i guess

bought some at 11, crashed back down to like 6 usd, forgot about it, then saw it as Neo when it skyrocketed to 30. Didn't buy waiting for retracement. 40 didn't buy waiting for retracement. 50 ok I'll double my position here. Got busy at work. Ok it's 20 now, basically negating my gains bought at 11. Now hodl. Sold some at 30 to invest sats elsewhere.

Sigh. One of my worst timed trades.

fuck, same here bro. Still hurts a little.

You're a dipshit. This shit will be worth 10x what you sold for in no time.