Request G force training thread

Reminder for Requesters:

You And your Request waifu have only hours left to complete your g force training prior to Friday's moon mission. Be responsible. Get training. Now we have two exchanges confirmed to sell REQ and more to come following aggressive marketing of YC, now is no time to be complacent. God's speed Requesters.

Other urls found in this thread:

radarrelay.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which exchanges? Binance and ED?

When is req listed on coinbase?

Delet this

ED and gate.io are confirmed. Binance is all but there and Coinbase are stiiiiill refusing to say they won't list Request. As Request and Coinbase are both Y Combinator projects it seems inevitable at this point.

Does the G Force Training cover a mission to Mars/Jupiter/Andromeda?

Could see 500x by Friday afternoon.

>Confirmed case of salty burger syndrome.

am burger, couldn't get into the ICO - what sort of price are you guys predicting it starts at

don't link to ED, too many fake orders

Lol. Well if normies can buy REQ on coin base on there visa's, you probs are not that far off! Add that to the fact that Request is PayPal 2.0, is being sold on Asian exchanges, is a staking coin etc etc and yeah its deffo the moat likely space coinnaround at the minute. Nothing else even close.

X2 will be the floor, try to scoop Up everything til' x3

Y-Combinator will roast you; they will not allow you to ignore the Request movement. Aggressive is an understatement.

As I've said to all the fuder's. Getting day 1 REQ should be your priority. This coin has short medium and long term legs. The multiple you pay this early on is basically irrelevant. Remember it's a staking coin!

Confirmed. Got more legs than a centipede.

Tomorrow at what time though?

We wil, we wil... REQ you!!!! We coming boys!!!

8am British Summer Time

8AM. THE RACE IS ON.

Will buy in at below ICO :)

Holy fuck, is there a real chance that I might be able to buy at ICO price or lower?

I am pretty willing to pay up to 3x desu but would love to get some for ico price

>9am here

Thank God I'm away all afternoon and was really shitting myself it would be something like 14:00. Thanks.

Radar
radarrelay.com

What was the ICO price anyway?

5000 req per eth

I hope some weakhands drop their bags tomorrow, would love to get in at that price or lower, even though that's probably way too optimistic.

The whitelist price was 7500 REQ per eth.

and yet I got 5000 req per eth

Fake news.
100k ETH raised for 500MM REQ, it's literally on their blog.