Music that makes you feel /bizzy

There's a certain type of music that makes me internally larp as middle aged well groomed swiss-based investor who has his entire life in order driving a sporty 4-seater that's not loud but is adequately fast, has a nice aryan family, travels the world and lives the life of a real neat gentleman.

This is one example of that kind of music; youtube.com/watch?v=ZIXMpR8jS3k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag
youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI
youtube.com/watch?v=ur8ftRFb2Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=EqcTFSSlhwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SUwiwOiPF4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-O3cZ3M4hAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty much the whole album Luxury Elite - World Class.

>Luxury Elite - World Class

Gave it a skip listen...sounds like some vidya music which automatically pegs it to NEET music, which automatically disqualifies it from being played by pic related. Sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag

this is my anthem this week

This is a super good album. OP your suggestion is shit-tier. FUCKING GOLDENEYE CREDITS LMAO WAT

every millionaire I know (not many desu) listens to Kanye West

this is what the middle aged investor dances to after a few glasses of wine

youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI

>living in a high end house of your own, decorated in deep brown wooden furniture
>waking up to jazz and the highest quality coffee, not having to go to work
>slightly raining outside, you sit down and read news about how the world is crashing
>you dont care, you dont work, you have the whole day for you to do whatever you want
>you can fly to thailand tomorrow if you wish so
Crypto pls

It's all about the easy listening.

No successful middle aged person would listen to memey synth or electronic music from any era

youtube.com/watch?v=ur8ftRFb2Ac

>every millionaire I know (not many desu) listens to Kanye West

Fuckin kek...numale faggots all of them...trust funds? Do they post pics of their wrists and steering wheels? LMAO

All of the richest people I know do NOT listen to mainstream rap. That shit is for niggers and thots and wannabe nigger white kids

>.sounds like some vidya music which automatically pegs it to NEET music

It has nothing to do with "vidya" you damn cuck holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=EqcTFSSlhwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SUwiwOiPF4Q

>No successful middle aged person would listen to memey synth or electronic music from any era

And yet its almost as if the 80's, the classical era of crass capitalistic excess was full of synth and electronic music.

>That shit is for niggers and thots and wannabe nigger white kids

Can you imagine there's still white people listening to rap in 2017 lmfao holy shit

Hard rock is pretty comfy desu

Doesn't particularly make me feel like a middle aged investor but that's not really what I'm going for.

>Hard rock is pretty comfy desu

Maybe more Chris Rea type of rock? I like that precision sound, the sound of "everything's neat and in order" and not to hype...

Wish I lived that life...not this...not like this

Synthwave, retrowave, and psybient for those who actually plan on going to the moon.

Dark spooky synthwave desu
youtube.com/watch?v=-O3cZ3M4hAo

>Synthwave, retrowave

What part of "no NEET / meme / vidya / ironic music" do you not understand?

Yeah that's cool too

I listen more to stuff like Queen, Guns 'n Roses, David Bowie, prince etc.

Also unironically the 1975, some of their shit is really good.

The superrich of our generation will be autist Vidya fags you dingus

Linkin Park songs always make me feel like I just spent the entire day browsing Veeky Forums and trading.