WHEN WILL LINK STOP

WHEN WILL LINK STOP

Other urls found in this thread:

livebitcoinnews.com/binance-ceo-confirms-company-not-involved-manipulating-bnb-coin-price/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

20 cents will be the floor

For this week

20 sats

I just bought. Pretty sure that this will come back up a bit. Same thing happened yesterday. Just looking for short term gains

50 cents by friday

Lol

As soon as the blatant market manipulation downwards will stop.

Fugggggggg it just dumped hard

MY LINKS

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fuck where is the floor

I'm an arkie linker, make it stop, make it stop

When it gets on more exchanges.
When the team makes more announcements.
When it gets more media exposure.

Buy some more on the way down! You do have money to do that, right? You didn't go all in, right?

>5100 sats

>guys buy more on the way down
>c-catch the dip guys
>i-its g-gonna go back up a-any time now
this is the face of a cultist

just sell you fools,

get in the ark before liftoff

sell now or sink forever

Nah it's hit bottom now.

You will never get a better deal. Buy that link

When it gets on at least one more major exchange.

Binance has been manipulating the life out of LINK for way too long.

yes good goyim sell them to me

Can you actually prove this or are you just another fucking edgy autist.

Can we actually get someone in here to prove that Binance is manipulating?

Pic related for instance.

And go look at the order book right now.
Sell walls popping up, moving, and disappearing constantly.
Been going on for weeks.

And the fact that Binance is notorious for this type of manipulation.
livebitcoinnews.com/binance-ceo-confirms-company-not-involved-manipulating-bnb-coin-price/

They were doing it to their own BNB coin (with plausible deniability of course).

Not really it's just a bunch of bulldhit and FUD just so people can discourage weak hands to sell thier LINK. At this point anything can fucking happen. I've been at this for this for years tho and I'm willing to bet LINK it's gonna make anyone any gains any time soon.

I mean it's not gonna make any gains.

He's full of shit, the screen proves nothing except the coin reached a low and people started to buy again. I don't understand what it's even wanting to prove.

Yes there are bots doing swing trading and arbitrage, but it's low quantities.
The same bot will do swing and buy at 10k sats or sell at 6k, he doesn't care about price, just volatility.
The last pump was on 15 million link, you'd need more than a whale for that.

Hahahahaha. no .

not even close.

>the screen proves nothing except the coin reached a low and people started to buy again
PRECISELY at 7k.

This could just be a coincidence, but considering the proven history of manipulation on Binance (and my observations of the order book over the past few weeks), it's just another piece of evidence of blatant manipulation.

Again: Binance has a proven history of manipulation.
Even if you believe that Binance itself wasn't behind it (lmao), the manipulation still happened. Provably.

See livebitcoinnews.com/binance-ceo-confirms-company-not-involved-manipulating-bnb-coin-price/

The article is telling that Binance proved they couldn't manipulate.
It said manipulation existed but they didn't show it was even the case for BNB.

People love round numbers.
Look at the big buy that happened at 100k eth gwei a few hours ago.
A whale from the slack wanted to buy 800k link and did it. If he didn't meet a seller that fast the price would have stayed here for a while and rebound.

When you finally lose it and sell, then we moonin'.

>The article is telling that Binance proved they couldn't manipulate.
The article says Binance wasn't involved, but the manipulation still happened.

And if you think there's a way to actually prove Binance wasn't involved, then I have a bridge to sell you.

>People love round numbers.
Actually hitting those numbers during volatile movements is almost impossible.

Sergey's business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. Sergey doesn't fuck around with his startups. He will push ChainLink down the throats of the bankers in Sibos and they will use it like addicts. He made decentralised oracles, erc20 tokens etc mainstream and he will make ChainLink into BTC/ETH 2.0

>The same bot will do swing and buy at 10k sats or sell at 6k
What bot is that? The buy high sell low bot?

>The buy high sell low bot?
Holy shit, a decentralized oracle must've managed to translate Veeky Forums's core business tactic into a trading bot!

SERGEY IS A GENUIS

Link on binance has been trying to behave like any first proper exchange listing for promising ICO all the time, which is a initial fomo sharp rise followed by a quite quick miorrored exponential down to a consolidation level where it would hold until it starts to rise in a linear fashion.
However link has due to extended hype gotten unnatural bumps picking up more unstable fomo hands making the price volatile and pushing it further up from the consolidation price, it's natural place.
I think the normal consolidation price would have been 3k sat for Link but due to interest it might be striving towards any value inbetween a bit over where we are now and at very unlikely lowest 3k sat.
Eventually it will be done with this phase, in anywhere from a week to a month and move up linearly, in links case this movement may very wall be disguised behind heavy volatility.

not really, this is how I do all my trades. buy low, when things are never crashing, never when they are going up. never lost money. All my trades have been slow but winners.

To put it into perspective, I have traded Ripple multiple times and NEVER lost money on it.

>when things are never crash
*When things are crashing

No it's not, retard. It's more likely to hit them during volatile movement because the more fluctuation in price the more likely it will set off the buy orders at those round numbers.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How many trades have you ever taken? 3?

They don't care about getting it listed on another exchange so we are fucked

>weeks of fake sell wall flashing
>Binance having a known history of manipulation
>hitting 7k exactly during an already very suspicious dump

Stay crying, the price is manipulated to hell and back.

Rory directly responded to someone pointing out to him the manipulation on Binance.
He basically implied they were under NDA.

ark is a sinking ship, tyrone said so himself

They are until tomorrow. Why they plan on making announcements on a Friday is beyond me though. Its the worst day to announce anything. I'd almost prefer they let the price bleed until Monday and announce things then.

God you Link fags are lucky REQ hits the exchanges tomorrow. Only way to Dunbar yourself from link at this point. Don't go crazy and bid it too high though, I'm buying too.