Let me get this straight

Let me get this straight,
I'm on Veeky Forums since 2014.
I'll tell you this. ETH got through the same FUD Link is going through not if not worse.
Same case, some russian kid starting a unique crypto project out of nowhere. History tends to repeat itself. I know what I've seen and I know where this is going.
I've made my conclusion.

I'm not going to shill anymore. Just know by this time next year, half of the pajeets and neckbeard fedora tippers on this board that are posting LINK FUD threads will be posting timestamped sharpie in pooper photos for 0.1 link.

Screencap this or not IDC.

she is not asian

The difference between ETH and LINK is that LINK is a fucking smart contract on ETH. Any and all ERC-20 shitcoins valued more than a few million are horribly overvalued.

Fuck off you weeb inbred. Go fap to your loli-tentacle-vore-breeding hentai.

Everyone knows it already bro.
It's just a matter of people trying to time the market. Everyone whos fudding has sold and watches the charts like a hawk getting boners from every red candle nervously waiting for news to drop to reenter.

People who shill are normally bigger stack holders who find it a lot harder to resell and flip due to volume problems of trading and liquidating big stacks at once and they have enough money to invest it in a promising project that they know that will net them a return in the end.

Links here to stay and it has a bright future, even a brainlet will see that, Short term though is anyones guess, my advice would be if you didn't sell already not to sell now and just hold because it will almost certainly pump 50% if not more at the next piece of news or even more if a new exchange picks it up

You have to be fucking retarded, 1 of the highlighted wallets is the fucking team wallet, the fucking accumulating wallets 8 and 11 is Binance and EtherDelta you stupid fuck.

Stay poor pajeet

Not to mention this board is infested with shut in autists who want to 102002350973295x their money in 3 days.

>even more if a new exchange picks it up

if link doesn't get new exchanges soon this ship is sinking

Confused Linkies are clearly newfags on babby's first dip, somehow thinking LINK is garuanteed succes like Ethereum.

The Bagholder's pit is filled with people like you.

t.
(I tried to warn them father)

ye but look at it.
>only time it looks like its making reversal is with news
>whales have been dumping constantly in micro amounts
>buyers are exhausted
>hype period is finished
I'm just keeping my eye on it not gonna sit there a hemorrhage more money.

it's filled with people who hopped on pump and dump schemes, people who tried to day trade, and people who tried to HODL ethereum from 400$.

All strategies have some end up in the "bagholders pit"

>OP girl is not asian

This isn't looking good for Link, bros. I'm nervous now.

Fucking. This.

ETH went sky high and was my first moon mission. The reason it rose as it did was because it innovated and introduced a really valuable functional aspect that BTC did not provide.

LINK does not do this. At all.

Hahaha deluded linkies thinking decentralized oracles are actually important

thanks . just sold 100k

this but unironically

>what is OMG

Are you implying that they are a valuable innovation right now? There's no need to catalyze the move off of exchanges right now, it's happening already, and the decentralization of exchanges efforts will solve these issues themselves without relying on chain link, I would be willing to bet.

I'm saying oracles aren't unique and innovative

but 8 and 11 werent highlighted

like what did you even mean

Spoken by a true wizard who has no proof of nothing. STFU basement dweller, and watch me get fucking loaded.

Did you think about that before posting?

A way of connecting offchain data sources to the blockchain, allowing things like Moodys or ESPN or parametric data to trigger events on the blockchain isn’t innovative?

Really? What is then?

try to help a donkey and you will be rewarded with kicks

Derp

Just bought 75k thx

(OP)
Sergey's business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. Sergey doesn't fuck around with his startups. He will push ChainLink down the throats of the bankers in Sibos and they will use it like addicts. He made decentralised oracles, erc20 tokens etc mainstream and he will make ChainLink into BTC/ETH 2.0