PBC

Palm Beach Confidential release time? I understand it's soon.

Keep an eye on PVIX, ZEN, XVG, ETP, WTC.

It's ZEN.

No it is PIVX

it is so clearly NAV you morons

Keep dreaming. ZEN founder literally says Teeka will do a write up. Not to mention PIVX's market cap is not nearly as small.

Check ETP chart;)

what the fuck does market cap have to do with anything? He has recommended ripple before ffs

LOL if you think some zencash shitcoin can detrone monero

Okay there is def a higher chance of it being ZEN than ETP at least

Because he says it has a really tiny market cap

holy shit it really is ODN

IT IS THAT FUCKING SHITCOIN VERT. LOOK AT THE CHART. IT CAME OUT 40 MINS AGO. FUCKKKKK

hmm, ZEN saw a "fuck you" move in the price chart before a strong buy up...

he's going to recommend SUB. sreencap this

Abnormally high volumes being shifted through Vert, WTC, ETP, Zen and Lisk in the last hour.

Could be any of those, let's wait and see some huge buy walls or the official newsletter release.

do you know when it releases?

Last one was released at 2:00pm (GMT-4)

Definitely SUB.

Fuckers just release a teaser and multiple coins MOON.

Also, it's much more likely to be a coin that has had suspicious buy pressure over the past 3 weeks, with a correction within the last 5 days leading up to the announcement.

All previous recommendations displayed this pattern - probably Teeka and close friends/family accumulating before publication.

which coin would you say fits this pattern best?

unbelievable this bs. one can just hope this crypto shit ends some day lol - but yeah just lets make some money i guess

ZEN or Vert.

nav had a bit of a pump about 10 days ago

thanks, keeping a close eye on them

I have no idea what chart you are looking. It's definitely not NAV, drop those bags user (NAV will tank hard after PBC release).

Vert has a steady runup and is not a privacy coin

Yall slept on loopring this entire time.

Their release doesn't only include privacy coins, that is just a section that was leaked.

Yup. Teeks had the vision to see how Apple was going to change the industry way back when they announced iPods would be usable with Windows. He's probably accumulating a shitload of SUB for himself atm. He sees the tide changing.

its chart does look super weird though the past hr

Yeah and now it's stopped dead at 37k sats... I dunno what to make of this.

It's not out yet. I've got a guy with access who'll clue me in once it's released

pls notify us all user

i will.

It will be EBET or VOISE.

Buy it before its too late. i have insider's news

What kind of gainz will this bring early investors, assuming I guess on the right coin? I'm not gonna mention which because I'm not posting to shill.

10x? 100x?

thank you, anonbro

Got in on ZEN @ 18600, I haven't even read anything, I just have a feeling this is it. First time to chase a pump, what is a reasonable stop loss?

Yeeeeey ;) Its there a time frame when they release it?

Teeka here. It's Substratum. They are going to blow up because regular folks will be driving volume up buying tokens to pay for hosting and to use CryptoPay without even knowing what cryptocurrencies are.

Get in while you can folks. Expect at least 30USD by June 2018.

Depends on market cap. For ZEN 5-10x

Thanks a lot man

I don't know. Supposedly last month's was an hour ago but I don't know if they do it at the same time every month or what.

The guy is refreshing every 10 seconds so we won't be that late.

>guys literally sells people LONG TERM HOLD PROJECTS
>when to dump?
dump right now for 5% gain and that's insane for a day of trading. if you do that 30 times a month you'll be millionaire very soon.

thanks teeks, but im already in bro

You're right, sometimes we need to appreciate small gains. But 30x without fuking up once and left holding bags for weeks or months os hard

Dump at +50-60%, that's when many start pulling the trigger if you want daily gainz. If you want to weather the correction and actually hold long-term like Teeka suggests, hold for a few months.

I havent read anything about the coin, not here for the long term, im just daytrading my airswap proceeds, im not experienced with stop losses though since I usually day trade in Binance due to the low fees.

Cheers user :)

You have made a good choice familia. Hold until CryptoPay is released at the very least. First major price surge should be in December when SubstratumNode and SubstratumHost beta comes out. Second major price surge in January when v1 of these two come out as well.

I'll see you on the moon.

still nothing.

Teeka can you bless my blockfolio please pappa jewish buddha

supposedly the title is

Three ex government agents created the ultimate privacy coin"

ZEN is getting a lot of buy orders. Will hit new ATH soon.

Well, first I've got to see it my friend.

HERE WE GO

It is at 1/4 of ath right now...

Where do we go user

straight candle zen

it does look suspish

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

still nothing from my guy

Depends. Do you like Lambos or Ferraris? Maybe you fancy a Tesla? I myself am a Porshe guy.

oh JESUS plz be ZENNN I put my entire life savings into this coin today!!!!

even if its zen he will prob say some shit like buy till 10$

never do this

O-oh. lol that's still great though.

Switched devices, on phone now. My guy says it's LINK.

A very unwise choice my friend.

nope

I couldn't help myself, I have issues.

Porsche for me too user
I'll take one 911 plz

Localized short term ATH then kek

Starting to realize now that we have far more purchasing power than we realize, and that the initial run up of the Palm Beach Confidential is likely due to us, and not immediate buyers as suggested by Teeka.

We are our own self-fulfilling pump and dump

Crazy theory, The reason it's taking so long for PBC release is because everyone already knows what it's going to be.

that + twitter and steemit fags steal our content..

btw still nothing

Its sumocoin. News are out! Strap im boys!

Veeky Forums give little credit to itself. We started the RDD and XVG pumps back in May. Can we collectively put 1000 BTC into a coin? most likely not, but we sure as hell can kickstart pumps if we really want to.

>cant even spell the name of the coin hes shilling

It's not ZEN my fellow investors. If you think it's ZEN then you are retarded.

VERT is making an interesting price and volume move upwards. Both VERT and ZEN are strong right now as far as support levels and strength of volume. It's obvious these are the two hyped coins on the web.

It's Vert and I'll tell you why:

I recently sold all my Vert for mild gains in order to pursue other wild-goose-chases. Ergo, Vert will moon because that's how this works.

I'm thinking 11am or 12pm est when everyone is on lunch.

May just be our own speculative hype.

Next PBC release, it seems profitable going balls deep on the agreed consensus (or whatever is being shilled the most), and cutting after a 10-15% gain before the newsletter is even leaked.

zen is mooning rn

ikr!

Who doesn't? You'd have exponentially more issues if you go bankrupt.

it's funny you anons don't know it is SALT

At this point, I have to take into consideration that ZEN and VERT have upward movement due to /biz hype and the resulting buzz that comes from it. Being new here, I didn't realize that /biz had such influence. Glad to know I'm in the right place.

Thanks for hanging around in the thread.

Who's your mate, some whale? Or just a guy with a bit of money to splash around on investment advice?

wtf is a palm beach?

Looks like Zen

A tourist attraction in places like Florida.

I'm part of a whale group (just a big fish myself) but also a 12 year Veeky Forums vet.

I was kidding, but i did move half my portfolio into ZEN.. wasn't the smartest decision but I had to do it after reading about the tech

Thought so

Veeky Forums has influence. There are bitcoin millionaires that actually come here and post.

Anyone got that screencap from the thread a millionaire made where he confirmed a transaction and then posted a photo of the chick from Paragon coin he banged?

FOMO is kicking in

zen got up to this level earlier today... not really mooning

That's sort of like me. I bought bitcoin at $200. Don't work anymore, just invest in blockchain. Now I'm trying to get a system down for trading and investing in altcoins.