Plushtard

AMAZING NEWS user

I wanted to kill myself today; but one of you reached out to me and gave me 250$. I went on a 100% margin just before the jumps started yesterday.

Please; post all wojaks you have; i am right now creating a site where you can make your own wojak (and order him as plush) need plenty faces.

> best wojak gets 0.01 btc
(This is real; it is a way to keep the thread pushed and get replies. Payment for traffic)

Also if any wojaks arrived yet; please post pics!

Why kill yourself? Life can't be that bad bro.

My personal favorite

I agree

next

I like this one, just because of the completely absurd, degrading position of helplessness, which represents the feeling of crypto losses very well.

maybe make some green wojaks too

so i can hold one green one in one hand and one pink on in the other

what happened yesterday who was reporting you and shit

1MReTXbn9SQvDBArNnvXFdWySXsdjdQhDQ

and please dont kill yourself, you would be missed

Then there's this classic of course

One of my personal favorites. Might be hard to make a plush like this though. Lol

Here are some of the typical distorted ones, nothing special, but the warping symbolises the pain pretty well.

no. 2

>wojaks
>Wagecucks

Gratz on your windfall user. People can be surprisingly nice sometimes. Good stuff.

this might be a good one to make

no. 3

I'm glad you didn't

here it is without the lambolink logo

This is a good one as well - widely known and could be easy to make (all there is extra is the dress + pink hair)

Happy for you op

Oh, love this one as well - the weight of the bags so well put in an image. Could be pretty hard to make, but worth it

Tried this one; it would always fall over

And the last one - tfw to intelligent too get gainz.
I refrained from posting any of the coin-specific ones, don't think it's a great idea to fud. Plus they can rebound in the future.

Btw good luck with your ventures, OP. You are one of the few around here actually doing something productive, so keep it up and please don't kill yourself, we need more people like you. I sincerely hope you make it. Here's my btc address if you wanna send some love.

19Z9BfUhkTc6TxpmrFsZKcMYFoXpW8Xufa

To become anhero you will be missed some of us are really close to purchasing

Ahh this one is great ; moaaar

Don't kill pls, I still haven't even gotten my plushie...

Considering becoming an hero myself. Been a useless shit for about 10 years now, and I see no way of stopping the trend. Been leeching of my family like a true degenerate, and I've even tried to piss them off enough to never talk to me again, but to no avail.

I daydream of going to the nearest gas station, soaking myself with the pump and lightning the fuck up, or some similar shit, like leaping a cliff or going back home just to use my shotgun one last time. Several times a day.

Anyway, I refuse to see a profesional, because I'll be institutionalized for at least 6 months, and probably popped full of pills.

If you become an hero, I'll see you on the other side. We could make some plushies.

13J1pH8wcpkqpPGythfBFUFAdaBhiEm1ch

>I see no way of stopping the trend
Why is that, user? I'm sure there's something to do, even without a job. Volunteering? Getting involved in your community/church? Maybe make some contacts, ask around, maybe someone knows someone who needs someone for hire? Doesn't need to be today, just take it one day at a time, little step by step.

You need something to balance it with.

Spend 20min colouring it in as some Pajeet did is so you couldn't auto fill colour.

I'm 27 in April. I've been a #420blazeitfgt for 10 years. Becoming a wizard soon.

Only education high school, only work xp some phone sales jobs I only got to buy more weed...
My CV is in other words utter shit.

I'm failing my Nth attempt at education, because apparently I'm just fucking retarded, or everyone else works like dogs, which I struggle to believe. If I fuck this up again, I'm not gonna go to church and volunteer or become a truck driver. I'll be done, all spirit gone. Maybe I'll hang around and pretend I'm still studying until I can muster the balls to actually do it, maybe I'll wave the white flag and move home to mom and dad, and then end up on their kitchen floor one day.

And to be honest with myself, I still have the same attitude I've had since I was 19; I'm gonna ride this ride and get off the fast way.

No PEPE

not exacty a 'pink' wojak but i think it would look nice if you had wojak faces with a nice background behind them that u printed on. i think maybe it would look like a nice pillow, i would buy one just sayin

Last edit.

>Got to do something to kill the time while you wait for the moon.

If LINK hits an ATH this week I'll buy a wojak

Gonna wait a bit more before I cash out some of my ETP gains, then I'll be ordering one. You're doing great work user and it's awesome to see someone actually putting themselves out there and being entrepeneurial.

I would def buy a matching pair of pink and green wojacks

Well, first of all, you're not the only one. 27 is still not that much and a lot of these so called normies also work dead end wagecuck jobs and spend their disposable income on drugs, alcohol and useless toys in a vain attempt to fill the hole in their soul. I'm in a similar position myself, I dropped out of college because the academic enviroment absolutely kills my soul, the tedious memorization, organisation, lectures and all that garbage is the exact opposite of who I am, so I sympathise with you on that. But please don't give up just yet. There are always ways. I'm sure you could qualify for some menial labor, perhaps save up, invest, diversify and hope for the best (like I'm doing right now)? I know it sound like some Chad bullshit, but attitude does change a lot. I don't want to shill you religion or anything, but starting with meditation (without drugs), some walks in nature and some creative self discovery can mentally uplift you and push you towards the right direction. Also, all the internet, Veeky Forums, crypto anxiety and all that is poison. I know it sound pretentious saying that here, but it's true, taking a break from all this toxic behavior and just fucking off somewhere away from cities and screens and technology will clear your mind and make you appreciate the smaller things more. Hang in there, mate. Even if the world is shit, you don't have to let it win and take your soul.

>Last one.

I lied. Eyes and tears of blood were pissing me off.

Right, enough. I am supposed to be working!

Well, first of all, you're not the only one. 27 is still not that much and a lot of these so called normies also work dead end wagecuck jobs and spend their disposable income on drugs, alcohol and useless toys in a vain attempt to fill the hole in their soul. I'm in a similar position myself
>myself redundant - delet
I dropped out of college because the academic enviroment absolutely kills my soul,
>full stop not comma, run on sentence
the tedious memorization, organisation, lectures and all that garbage is the exact opposite of who I am, so I sympathise with you on that.
>on that redundant - delet
But
>redundant - delete
please don't give up just yet. There are always ways.
>is always a way
I'm sure you could qualify for some menial labor,
>full stop
perhaps save up, invest, diversify and hope for the best (like I'm doing right now)? I know it sound like some Chad bullshit, but attitude does change a lot.
>wot?
I don't want to shill you religion or anything, but starting with meditation (without drugs), some walks in nature and some creative self discovery can mentally uplift you and push you towards the right direction. Also, all the internet, Veeky Forums, crypto anxiety and all that is poison. I know it sound pretentious saying that here, but it's true, taking a break from all this toxic behavior and just fucking off somewhere away from cities and screens and technology will clear your mind and make you appreciate the smaller things more. Hang in there, mate. Even if the world is shit, you don't have to let it win and take your soul.

I ran out of energy sorry man... couldn't fix it all.
No wonder the 'academic environment' sucked your soul...

So... that's it? I try to offer some encouragement and the answer is... pointing out some minor mistakes? Well, thanks I guess.

don't get me wrong user, i'm trying to help.

I should add, I could not read past your mistakes to get to the meaning of your post. That reflects poorly on me, not you.

I was the same. Signed up to do Engineering in the RN. Pretty decent gig, getting fast-tracked on their faraday program. Can do oil rig work if nothing else for 100k a year in 4-5 years but hoping to get into electrical engineering if I can get training for that while I'm in. As long as you are fit and not retarded they should accept you. 105/120 on Recruitment Test Which helped a lot. Just had to fudge the CV a bit. I was unemployed for 5 years before joining and I did include that gap but made my other crap sales jobs blend into one continuous line of jobs. I'm 34 so its never to late.

I could never get to grips with mainstream Education either. Tried Uni several times, and it was too much coursework and not enough hands-on learning for my liking.

Oh, I didn't 420 blaze it, not since I was in my early 20's. I drank a lot and played poker instead. Made alright money on and off but it was stressful.

Hah. You're a bro, plushtard. Do you make Pepes?

I told you my story, and now you mistake me for some guy who is out of essays to correct? Thanks, I guess. (check IDs)

^ meant to reply to

this guy is right user, meditation and cutting WAY back on Veeky Forums is key. Also realize that noone knows wtf they are doing in life, noone.

I've seen people lose themselves in the 'meditation of the buddha enlighten. Is not a religon brah!'. It's almost as bad as microdosing LSD every day. You will never 'find the light'. Leave that shit to the new age hippies, please.

Getting off 4chinz would probably do me great.

>no pink anymore, only sadness

>also this wojak plushy if you want a challenge

Meds like welfare kill your drive and ambition. They also very quickly become an excuse not to try. Taking responsibility for your own failings (and reveling in successes) is how you develop as a person. Making excuses is how you fester and die ecconomically, socially, mentally and physically.

Welfare and drugs (both prescribed anti-depressant types and self-medication through 420, alcohol and others) should never be used as a long-term treatment for what are essentially shit you should deal with yourself. Excuse after excuse. Nobody is to blame for your failings other than yourself and possibly your parents but even if they brought you up wrong before you became aware of your own autonomy then that is no excuse not to try now.

How to overcome your excuses? Start slow, literally teach yourself from the basics up. Even if that is brushing your teeth twice a day. Build a good foundation and work up to the big stuff. Things take time. You need to make productive and positive habits into second nature. Find something you are doing that is negative and change it into a positive action. Keep doing this until it becomes a habit. Then rinse and repeat. Eventually, you will make it up to the big changes like career and becomes a successful adult. Start small and work your way up and no more excuses.

I will post tomorrow today I'm celebrating

AAAAAAAAAHHHH

Don't do it OP - Eternal damnation is nothing compared to the woes of this world.

hi plush user cant wait to receive my plushies. will post pics

Ditto!

WHYYYYYYY

I love you plushiefag