EOS

*quietly moons*

It was shilled hard at 3, now it is UUUP to 0.56 .... mooning.

>moons
>9%
>ATH 4USD
It's a dead shitcoin.

It's the better ETH next year. Screencap this.

This guy knows...

0.5 sec blocks and 100,000 tx per sec or 13 sec blocks and 10-20 tx per sec?

Too many idiots FOMO'd into a YEAR LONG ICO early. If you want to get into EOS then buy a little bit every day/week/month and cost avg in. Or keep waiting and hope the price keeps going down.

Proof of stake inherently goes into a death spiral.

When it is released it will pump. And then it is all downhill.

Proof of stake just, does not work !

Look at the distribution of the network of Bitshares and Steem. Looks like they are pretty evenly distributed to me. They are using the same DPOS method that EOS will use. Also one reason for the year long ICO is so whales couldn't just buy up the whole supply and encourage an even distribution of tokens.

Then tell me why money skel whats to change Ethereum to POS if it's worse than POW?

Underestimating the network effect. You are better off holding BTC for 1 year than buying this shit

Its almost atl and below ico price

Its also a scam, i didnt even get my eos from ico

did you claim them?

Didn't this piece of shit go to 1/4 the ico price

Yeah because it‘s Not a meme coin

It's still in ICO so there is no actual ICO price. Just a price for each phase or day.

it's gonna surpass ETH as soon as the mainnet starts. It has better performance than ETH with more capabilities on top. They develop a smart contract for decentralized storage.

You're more deluded than arkies and iotafags combined.

Biggest scam of the whole market along with Bancor. Nice try tho.

lmao this.

hi guys im a professional shitcoin logo artist and just made a new logo in ms paint. took 2 minutes to make r8 pls.

Is this on any exchanges

All these dumb Noobs shitting on eos deserve to hold bancor and ripple.
Dan is the best guy in crypto scene

Yea most of them except Buttrex.

Binance, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Kraken, Liqui

Who cares.... let everyone FUD and call it a scam. When all the mETH heads are still waiting for plasma and EOS releases and BTFO ETH they will FOMO in or cry.

this. I bought when it was 1 euro. and it tanked . it's shit

you have shit logo and no working testnet.
EOS has this. Keep FUDding, I go long on this on bitfinex until it moons.

Yeah tried everything. The devs didnt help me either, im going to coordinate a twitter attack/campaign on them with 6 months of screenshots outlining their absolute pajeet tier scam of immense fuckery.

I will spend my entire life making this token worthless and getting delisted

See you next year when this is $1000 a token

You should thank me then cuz im crashing this via twitter. Only strong hands will survive to thank me when you can buy sub ten cents

Instead of fudding, post the images user or you're full of shit.

EOS and Universa will both grow tremendously. What we have seen this year is nothing compared to how hard everything will moon in the next few months.

These are the kind of tokens that will make you a millionaire like bitcoin did in the last 7 years.

Yes. These two are the best candidates which are tremendously faster and more secure than bitcoin and ETH.