LINK

You think it's over?

It's not over. Multiple whales about to dump 1M+ a pop.

Fuck I'm glad I got my initial investment out.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xf92d3563ef9007e45cf1298ea36f82d6fdbe0573
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is one whale on the Slack who will drop 1 million tokens if no news are released tomorrow. He publicly announced it.

where do they want to dump?
there is only binance kek

yeah. mini.

hate to tell you but that's happening today.

screenshot bitch

That would be a massive loss for him. You don't become a whale by playing yourself.

well yeah... that's why he's selling...

>There is one whale on the Slack who will drop 1 million tokens if no news are released tomorrow. He publicly announced it.

How hard is to print screen and blur out the name?

Now you do the "deluded linkie just you wait" or some shit like that.

But wait - I'll play along.

One whale in a secret Slack that I'm a member off told us that he will slowly buy 5000000000000000000000000000 Links during the week.

DYOR.

why would he announce it is my point?

He proved he own a 1.3m wallet, he proved selling already 300k.
He's been spreading fud the last few days and doesn't care if the price goes down.
He's extremely pretentious and don't care about losing hundreds of thousands of dollars if he can brag about it and show he puts his money where his mouth is.

why today ? he said at the closing of office for Sergei's time tomorrow

because he trust the project and used to trust the team, he said Sergei insulted them all by not giving any substantial info or even acknowledging investors have a part in the project.
now he gave a last chance to the team and said friday

he's autistic also

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xf92d3563ef9007e45cf1298ea36f82d6fdbe0573

he anounced in the slack every movement before doing them

Well I'm not fucking selling

Now would be a very good time to get the fuck out. Even if just for a day or two.

i saw this image on Veeky Forums yesterday and about two days ago too

What's happening?

>believing in photos in 21st century
>photoshop not possible
kek get rekt kid

yes, it's from yesterday when he sold 300k
tomorrow it'll be 1M and I'm 99% sure others will be selling

with enough volume and buyers the price might not drop too much if the market thinks we're at the bottom though

>anounced every movement in the wallet
>was selling the 300k at the exact moment he posted the pic where we could see the movement in binance
I don't believe LARPers until they prove it.

Don't forget this guy is actually autistic.

I only managed to cut my losses. Glad I pulled out

how did he sold 300k when there was no activiy on the address for more than 20 days?
or he sold from a different one?

this is a troll operation to get everyone to drop their link, its fucked up the plan is for pump and dump

Sergey's business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. Sergey doesn't fuck around with his startups. He will push ChainLink down the throats of the bankers in Sibos and they will use it like addicts. He made decentralised oracles, erc20 tokens etc mainstream and he will make ChainLink into BTC/ETH 2.0

I wish I had dropped out earlier and bought VTC instead. No fucking matter how much Link rises, VTC would've made all the gains Link promised five times already

Why wouldnt a whale sell now? He probably bought in at ICO and is still 2.5x up his initial investment.

Cuz he ain't a true whale. He an autismo PnD kid

There is people who just wants to see the world burn