Why spend money on the elderly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GoJsr4IwCm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they spent money on (You)

Because one day you'll be old, too. Probably

Protect your own.

fuck welfare, my family takes care of itself because we are not 56% niggers

Because we´re the only species that cares for the old, even in primitive societies. They are supposed to be wise, keep traditions and all that.

Why ask stupid questions?

This. The real question is, why should old people do anything for kids?

I honestly believe this question tells you everything you need to know about a society. During elections, how much is spent talking about the improvement of the old, young poor and ill.

why spend money on anything other than the soldiers?

Because otherwise there'd be even less reasons to keep them around. Give and take, my man

That's not how give and take works user,

you are given TO as you're a child, then expected to work your ass off until old age where you won't expect society to spend millions and millions extending your lifespan from 75 to 79

rather kill myself than take 50 meds and visit the hospital every year

>how much is spent talking about the improvement of the old, young poor and ill.
As if politicians actually have any idea how to improve things.

Old people get special treatment in most industrialized countries because they vote more often than young people and have more money.

because people are the only important thing for a government

Let's consider a case of a man who lived his whole life in sin. If he repents he will go to heaven. If not he will burn in hell.

Every second living is a chance to turn it around. Saving as many people as possible from hellfire is the goal. So if you've got the resources you spend em.

>Why are we dumping all these tax dollars into keeping the ancient meatbags warm for another year?
>So they can get into heaven :) everybody deserves a chance to get into heaven :))

PLEASE tell me you don't make real-life decisions like this

-the elderly kinda raised you or at least the guy that did and you'll eventually be the elderly and thus don't want to be fucked over when you are in your most enfeeble

>why spend money on anything other than the soldiers?

that was how Rome collapsed

Because it's harder to work for elderly people in industrial age.
It's also a good guarantee that state will take care of you for all the years of hard work and tax pay you put for the country.

You don't need to worry about it tho, neet's don't live long enough to experience it.

Dumb frogposter

>youtube.com/watch?v=GoJsr4IwCm4
I know it's a leddit tier video but the premise is rather good.

Should old people be put down?
Isn't it crueler to just put them in a home, doddering with their shaky translucent arms waiting for your grandchildren who never come by to visit

Why spend money on NEETs and autists?

bingo

Why not put down NEETs and autists?

/thread

Because you fags will be dead too