EBoost to the moon!

Why eBoost spiking right now? Did Biz miss some big news prior to the October 24th announcement? Hopefully this will drop again so all you can get in before we moon on the 24th when they announce their partnership! If you doubt that eBoost is going to the moon in the next 2 weeks you can go fuck yourself.

Feel free to donate some eBoost to me!
e3qbUq5H6N4VUd1XamimmWNPwCAeUySi2C

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690040.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eboost is definitely mooning hard

Veeky Forums is so fucking clueless how big eboost will be, it will be glorious and I don't blame people for being skeptical, it's been a shitcoin for too long.

eboost has a major announcement coming soon, join the discord to find out more

Only 30k coins will I make it?

75k eboost here

Only 8k coins. A quarter of a btc is a lot for me.

comfiest hold atm

I bought into this a week ago, waiting for this very moment. How far will we go, guys?

Same bro. Maybe eBoost will change our circumstances.

Will ELo boosters be paid in EBoost aswell or what

sold 100k last night for 2x profit

something is definitely up here...
volume is almost half of market cap.

Is that bad

The pump from last night came from the following Veeky Forums thread : supposedly people in discord saw leaked information regarding a ubisoft partnership

Did anyone screen cap this or just a rumor?

Damn went up to 3500 and dropped back to 2600. Either we have some serious weak hands in this coin or someone really wants it to be in the 2500/2600 range...

Both actually, I've been watching closely all fucking night, my eyes want to fall out.

Yeah I watch it too much. I should just walk away for a week. But I can't.

200K eboost here. Gonna buy another 50K. Just gonna hold. I WANT MY GODDAMN >10x

>obvious accumulation over the past weeks
>2 million market cap
>12 million coins in circulation
>staffed by the earliest people in crypto
>wants to pair esports betting, skin sales with their coin
>partnership with 5-6 multi billion companies that combined will outshadow the etheruem alliance
>hasn't been shilled on Veeky Forums at all so far except people curious about it
>latest rumours say that one of the companies in partnership is ubisoft

if you aren't holding this you hate money, this is the EASIEST, QUICKEST opportunity I have ever seen

Read their website. Nothing about this coin seems unique or value added at all. Could go up, but I won't be investing.

1337 is the ceo of eboost

eBoost is a scam, and people in this thread are part of a pump and dump scheme. Don't buy this shit coin.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690040.0

wtf? This looks so big Im concerned about my 10k sat sell order. If this is true, and I dont think it is, this might go 10x in a single day

This post is uper old, and the facts are shit, read the full article and you will realize its bullshit.
I dont think so that ea would work with scammers together ;)

I'm getting so many mixed signals from EBST

>Still mentioning EA
STOP, you and I both know it's was just a rumor made up to try to pump the price a little

Quit being retarded.
Most coins are scams, go through the top 100 and see how many have working products.
Coins go up based on hype, which this coin is delivering.
Get the fuck in early if you want money. Simple as that.

Eboost's market cap is sub 2mill USD. How is that considered hype, in the crypto world? This shit coin has been on a downtrend since mid september, and only had small upticks when it's been shilled by pump and dump discord rooms.

Lol ea isn't a rumor. Neither is big baller brand. The tournament is next month as Mike Vicks TV schedule made them bump it back.

That is not the hype I'm talking about at all.
Apparently you aren't keeping up-to-date with the coin.
Some 'big' news should be coming within the next week.

If i got a dollar every time people shilling said this...

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690040.0
tl;dr?

If I see that stupid bitcoin talk thread one more time lol.

Oh my....a coin that is on a downtrend since the end of the bullrun? Who would have thought?!

Especially one that had low volume and a low market cap to begin with. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?!

It is not considered a hype yet. Guess what Sherlock: almost all coins which gained a massive increase weren't considered a hype at first. But then when people found out that it 10x in a month then the fomo and hype started causing the 100x examples.

But hey, here is the good news my friend: you don't have to buy in. You can also buy Link bags. I saw DGB is now very low, you can always buy DGB.

Then you would have at least 10 dollars.