I have 5 ethereum to invest

i have 5 ethereum to invest

shill me your shitcoins

NAV

All in on LINK, it's on sale as we speak.

you remember ant/neo? you want that?

>go chainlink

Zencash, Metaverse, litecoin or bitconnect

It depends, are you willing to endure the pain of buying on etherdelta or you prefer to wait and buy on bitfinex, but at a higher price?

isnt bitfenix the scam site that is freezing all US accounts

That's bittrex, apparently. I have no problem there btw

I already have about 6k links, should i just get more?

really im looking for something that could give me huge gains short term, maybe some promising ico i can dump after it goes public

PoSW

>Masternodes
>Trustless staking
>Dividends (called Revolving Stake Rewards)
>New chain, exchanges, possible rebrand
>Ledger supported

TPOS essentially is a brand new system that has 3 different security keys (a public key, a private key, and a shared key) that allows operators to stake your coins for you, yet no access to the coins.

24/7 trustless staking of any coin, no effort from you

Yeah. POSW is gonna be THE place to stake your coins. It's gonna be massive. current 5 mil market cap is unreal.

XBY all the way. Upcoming press releases will give you good profit.

isn't that just a ponzi scheme

AST is the best buy right now, below ICO price. Right now it's just whales dumping the shit on it. Will get you x2 easy

>Happens to have 5 eth spare the day before Request hits the exchanges

Some people don't know they are born.

did i miss the ico? can i still make money of it?

Neblio if you wanna 10x

try to grab it for first x1.5 selloff

Do this one

>10k 24 hr volume
Holy shit no

Well it's up to you. If I had nearly as much as you, I would buy LINK but otherwise if you are looking very short term, ETP is where it's at. I sold all my link and went on the ETP train for a while. Easy 50% in a week but I believe there will be actual news when SIBOS is officially over. From there it could be great or terrible news. If its terrible news, you lose, if it isn't, you win. ETP is sure to go up but LINK isn't. My buy is still all in on LINK however.

>5 ethereum
try a mcchicken

Kucoin

I hope this happens so Bernie doesn't get elected and raise our taxes to goddamn Denmark and Sweden levels