Now that my bags are full and I'm done accumulating... I'll present to you the next 10x and 4x by end of the month

Now that my bags are full and I'm done accumulating... I'll present to you the next 10x and 4x by end of the month.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw7Dk0z_TX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thank you pump and dump god, I want to double my 0.1btc

yep, i already bought in , lets do this

low market cap, strong team. i'm all in

Balls deep. Even invested in ICO which is extremely rare for me. Been accumulating since day 1 on LiveCoin. Really love the project and the team.

dear pnd group, make it less obvious
instead of everyone praising it, make some people dubious or something

n1 faggot...

Since you can't DYOR, I'll spell it out for you...

-Hive has a 8.6 mil market cap.
-Won best ICO at CoinAGENDA Europe
-New Exchange(s) rumored within the next week. (currently available on HitBTC)
-New website rumored within the next week.
-Beta of product released within the next 2 weeks.
-Similar to Populous which has more than 14 times market cap.
-Participating at CoinAgenda Global in Las Vegas between 24–26 October as well as The Future of Money & Technology Summit in San Francisco on 4 December.
-Currently trading right around ICO price.

I shilled hive posting bees here for quite a while. All my threads were archived with 0 replies. Typical /biz. Buy high sell low.

>New Exchange(s) rumored within the next week. (currently available on HitBTC)
And on Livecoin
Also I'm actively talking to the team. They said to expect something big on 25th. Unfortunately they didn't clarify what exactly.

Fuck I'm all in Kucoin

lmao seriously. The most obvious P&D discord group I've honestly ever seen. I like how that faggot tries to save face with his little bullet points

Have fun watching this one moon poorfag

I presented you facts. Not in a P&D group. Take it or leave it.

What does it do? Or is it another PnD shitcoin?

any chance it will dip once more or should I bite the bullet and buy high, relatively speaking?

Its basicly a factoring for SME. I can elaborate if you want.

pssst... I´m still collecting

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw7Dk0z_TX0

Buy your first 20% right now. For the next 30% set your buy order @440. If it dips / moons put in the rest.

It's really not that "high". You're still early. Anyone getting in under 500-550 is gonna be in a great fucking spot

I'm pretty sure that's the case, it's just a matter of getting more coins, as thanks to cripple I do not have a whole lot of liquidity right now.

>Livecoin

Enjoy having your crypto stolen by shady russians that take 30 days to reply to a support ticket.

Moved to hitbtc as soon as it was announced. If that's all of your arguments than enjoy being poor

Moved to hitbtc as soon as it was announced. If that's all of your arguments than enjoy being poor.

this will be big

I can feel it. My first 10x. Here we go.

>10m mc
>getting traction on biz
>bags full

First win since COSS.

when do we begin to shill normies on leddit?

this thing will go wild

Meh, they don't care. The normies want their ARK and OMG. They aren't ready for 10x

ARK is good desu. Big potential long-term. OMG is a proven shitcoin no doubt. Don't worry, normies will fomo once this gets traction.

I'm just saying, that's all they shill to each other. Everything else is a scam to them.