Request

Buy tomorrow or suffer the consequences

Other urls found in this thread:

spec-rationality.com/2017/10/08/request-network/
youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This marketing is getting too aggressive, even REQ themselves said so on Telegram.

It's getting out of hand

Lol

Request holders, can I get out of the LINK hole if I flush my LINK bags and buy this coin? Why/why not. Hope the answer is yes at this point.

Join us bro. Link is death.

Do 50-50. You never know...

Read this:
spec-rationality.com/2017/10/08/request-network/
Some biztard probably wrote it, but it's all true

LINK is old shit now, join the next wave of joy but don't forget to sell your x5 - x10 this time

Fml makes LINK look like amateur hour in comparison. Fuck it, you win Eurofags. I'll pick some up on Friday. What multiple will the weak hands be selling for?

Thanks for the link user.

Some retards will probably be selling it for 2x

Watch this before any of you sell tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0

I'm balls deep on REQ, but I also hold some LINK. I think both have great future ahead of them.

>Retards

Lol, someone puts in 8k and flips in for 16k and they are retards? Gains like that in such a short period of time were unknown until crypto. If someone doubles their money they are not a retard.

You're welcome. Also, I'm pretty sure it will not moon on friday. So you should be fine to buy low (ICO price even).

The moon comes with release of the mainnet, new exchanges and new major partners.

(YCombinator also funded Coinbase. I pray to god they list it, though I think it's unlikely. DON'T RELY ON THIS RUMOR)

Ok at .5 ICO hahahahaha

Literally just an actual exchange. I made 115% off LINK from buying on ED

That piece of shit has been wrong so many times, don't you dare drag REQ in to the pile of shitcoins he has recommended.

2x is good, 2x is shit if the coin is 10x 3 months down the road.

Fellow link bagholder, we are way past the point of fronting. We nees req bad and we need it to moon even worse. No point in irritating the people selling to us on Friday. They get rewarded for risk and organisation association with the whitelist. We get a shot at the moon. Fair is fair.

Thanks user. I was about done with crypto after the LINK disaster but this is a legit coin. Congrats on getting in early. Lol yeah coin base is obv the 50x scenario but there seem to be plenty of reasons to buy even if you disregard that completely.

if this performs as shitty as AST I'll just quit crypto.

at least 50% chance

How much are you going to buy? What price?

Why would you compare this with AST? Oversubscribed presale and like 3 competitors. ZRX KYBER and LOOPRING = no demand.

Its not just AST. Many ICOs have been heavily underperforming like Enigma, AST, ODN, CND etc. But I definitely think that REQ will trade at 5x, the hype is just too big.

It's not possible to get in on this anymore right?

You can buy it on etherdelta for merely 2x the ico price starting tomorrow

Buy? I have close to 200k Req, I'm not going to buy anything
It's a pretty bad time for new tokens right now. The btc fork just fucks the market atm

Times are though for flipping. However this is still a nice project. Can't wait till they introduce staking.

Enigma - why would anyone invest in this with that story. so many red flags.
AST - i was whitelisted and did not participate. Prebonus and another decentralized exchange.
ODN - Didnt it moon? paying for sending messages was the biggest downer for me.
CND - still above ico. nice marketcap. if they release their products and list on exchanges it will be fine.
IMO it is not enough to invest in good ICOS, they have to be very good in times where the alt market is bleeding.

>Whaaa, I'm a multi bag holder, therefore no one can make money in crypto!
>Ico's are ovah!

Ever considered that the problem might be you and not the market?

Biz is truly pathetic sometimes. They sit on one of the easiest markets in the globe to make money and complain because it isn't an absolute guarantee.

Ever been successful on many other market than crypto? If so you will realise how much easier crypto is than irl. I mean honestly, unobtainium (!?) just made people rich this very day but noooĆ²ooo user, if you arn t making money, nobody is. Pathetic mindset. Pick. Better. Coins.
T. Someone slow to request but about to make up for it on Friday!

There won't be staking, they switched to buybacks.

Req will be using Plasma staking

thats a little aggressive

Which exchanges will have REQ tomorrow?

Gate.io and Etherdelta. Later on Binace and Coinbase.

>Etherdelta
Thank you kind user

Too aggressive.

Man, thats pretty aggressive, I might be forced to buy after all