BAT Token

You'd have to be a fucking retard not to buy BAT right now.

Just dropped in price to 15 cents. Will have at least a billion dollar market cap.

Roadmap basicattentiontoken.org/bat-roadmap-1-0/

Founder Brandon Eich has best dev experience and credientals in crypto. He co-founded Mozilla Firefox and JavaScript.

Other Devs are PHDs in Econ or CS.

Has a better working model than trillion dollar Ad industry which they would have to be completely stupid not to adopt, gets rid of middleman with ads and allows advertisers to directly pay the user rather than website.

Completely unpumped and it's so cheap.

This is the only thing that I've seen this promising since etherium when it first came out, and there were all these retards FUDing it.

You hold that shit user. Buy and hold and thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/bat-roadmap-1-0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The token doesn't have any value though. Where do you see value in the token?

It is the value of the users attention. The ad industry adoption makes the token more valuable the more it is used. If BAT gets even a tiny percentage of the Ad industry using it, we will all be millionaires.

Not advocating BAT here but don't you know that economic value is subjective?

Obviously it is subjective? The sky is blue? The so is bitcoin. So is the US dollar.

Have you tried their web browser? On the desktop it's complete shit. It's decent on the mobile though.

Still improving. This is the fuck who made Mozilla and Firefox. I think he can make it better than ANYONE else could.

BAT is fucking simple and unpumped. Just profit user.

It's really not complete shit. Started using it, not bad. Could use some polishing but I see potential. Normies don't want to install adblock. They want it to work out of the box. If this team pulls the right strings + works a bit more, Brave + BAT could be pretty big.

I like BAT a lot, I think it has huge potential. Imagine webgames where all users get ads and the winners get the BAT pot. Imagine exclusive patreon-esque content that users can get for 'free' via donating BAT. Imagine.. other shit, I don't know. It's a built in wallet and token generator literally creating value for anyone involved and making it easy to transfer/exchange said value for whatever you want. Not just a fucking browser.

Honestly, I’m kind of thinking that if even only the techy BAT holding nerds who fix their family computers just change everyone over to BATenable ADs and payments that’s probably enough to get the market cap above where it’s at now.

People are pretty much correct on the whole ‘how often do people change browsers’... never. My parents have never selected a browser for themselves. But ask me what browser they’re getting next time I need to reinstall an OS.

That’s not even just for my own self gain. The out of the box defaults of Brave will always be better for the tech illiterate than any other browser because of Adblock and HTTPs everywhere.

Been holding for a long time. Got in at $0.14, still waiting for the inevitable moon mission. We have the firefox javascript meme man who hates fags. Maybe not now, maybe not soon, but eventually this thing could be at least $1

>basicattentiontoken.org/bat-roadmap-1-0/
give me a date for the moon and i might buy into it

>Been holding for a long time. Got in at $0.14, still waiting for the inevitable moon mission. We have the firefox javascript meme man who hates fags. Maybe not now, maybe not soon, but eventually this thing could be at least $1
i am the same as you. i've sold about 5k at a bit of a loss to use elsewhere, but i still am holding about 80k. when i bought in i told myself this was a long term hold and although it's doing nothing now i am not going to sell another one until its over $1

Bought in at 0.20 so operation on a small loss but on the whole I agree. I’m not moving on this one until the price is right. Holding similar amounts as well.

Have you got it installed and topped up your wallet yet? That’s when I realised the true value proposition of this one. Deposited 100 BAT and got it set up to donate to a few publishers that seem to be struggling, such as the guardian. Best part is when they’ve earned $100 the admin email on the WHOIS record will get a message explaining how to sign up and collect their money - there’s gonna be so many publishers from this alone that want to get on board.

If anyone feels like they have weak hands, trust me, install Brave and see how it works and this is just the very first release. Not even on Android or iPhone

>basic attention token token
thanks sold 100k

The browser and the company are the value prop, BAT is glorified Bing points.

bat visionary.

Dear Mr Eich, add a VPN and e2e encrypted cloud storage to Brave & I will shill greater than any other Veeky Forumsraeli for BAT.

I remember seeing something about a partnership with PrivateInternetAccess on the payment page at one point so it might be there under the hood. Either way VPN should be done at OS level and not within the browser.

They are integrating TOR browser tabs though, so you can surf in a private window behind a TOR connection so that’s almost what you want. That one is on the roadmap I believe.

this thread is made every other week and BATs price just keeps going down the shitter. The only thing BAT is good for is suprising you with how low it gets.

He built Java script & put it into Netscape too. This is the guy who reduced Internet Explorer to meme status.

itt: retards who think advertisers will actually pay to run ads on BAT network.

let me redpill you on something, morons: you say installing Adblock is hard for people so they will install Brave instead. You know what's harder than installing Adblock? Convincing a normie to install a completely different browser, sync his bookmarks, get used to a new interface and all that shit. If you think user adoption and retention is easy, I have a bridge to sell you.

At best, Brave will be a niche browser used by autists and neckbeards. You know how much that is worth? Look at Carbon Ads. It's an ad network that targets these type of faggots. It was bought for 4 million dollars. That's how much BAT/Brave is worth. Between 4-10 million dollars.

Now look at BAT's marketcap and see if you notice something wrong.

Now fuck off with your shilling and this shitcoin made by a deluded old man that thinks he can take on Google like he did in the 90s and early 00s.

Don't listen to this bitbean virgin. He probably wants you to invest in bitbean. Be a BAT Chad. You can listen to this guy and be a wagecuck virgin or be a BAT Chad.

And how much do you think an advertiser is going to spend per pleb?

good or bad browser...the reality this shitcoin keeps dumping to new lows. Never pumped, only dumped. One of the worst crypto investments ever.

Surprisingly accurate user but no one will listen unfortunately. This entire concept is hyped nonsense which has basically no chance of working.

I agree, there might be one chance though: Another wave of negative sentiments against internet giants, and people are going to actively look for alternatives, so they don't give ad revenue to Google, Facebook, Twitter etc. If BAT/Brave can jump in it might take off.