Will bitcoin get to $1 million ?

Will bitcoin get to $1 million ?

i put in $1500 a few months ago and if i took it out right now would make a profit of $2000 which isn't really that much.

Other urls found in this thread:

solarbit.cc/million-dollar-bitcoin.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> more than doubles your investment
> not that much

fuck why are crypto investors so dumb. traditional markets you'd be lucky to get 5% ROI in a YEAR.

goddamn microwave generation, fuck. use some of that profit to buy some Ritalin.

i guess rich neets that have money to put into bitcoin also don't exactly have much of a need for small sums less than $10k

so it really gets a bit more serious at like $50k

>Doubles your investment in 2 months
>not that much

Do you literally have braindamage? Ofcourse more money put in = More gains.. how is this hard to understand in anyway?

because with bitcoin the point is you put little money in and get an enormous out

2x your return is pathetic for bitcoin

this. the type of gains bitcoin has seen are an absolute pipedream for most traditional market/stocks. And yet people on Veeky Forums constantly complain and say it's a bust if it doesn't double every 2 weeks. FFS people, you have no idea how good we've got it.

This.

You will not make it. Simply too fucking stupid. Sorry man, probably should remove your self from the genepool asap.

you sound like a retard

This girl isn't 2D

Going to sell my first Bitcoin when it hits 500k € in 2019

>tfw thinking of selling off all my crypto positions to buy a nice motorcycle

Veeky Forums please help.

"get an enormous out"

Sell your bitcoin and get the fuck out right now. Anybody this stupid does not deserve to invest in something this great.

$1 million is obviously very optimistic but assuming crypto is the future and bitcoin remains on top, then it could easily reach $100k per coin

>if you want to make lots of money get out now!

where would the logic be in that senpai ?

This user. You're a retard if you think a possible 5% increase per day isn't great (albeit volatile)

I just want you to fuck off, because youre a literal retarded, that doesnt deserve gains :^)

it's not about making gains better than 5%
it's aobout escaping the fucking wageslavery for good

solarbit.cc/million-dollar-bitcoin.html

>raise capital through high risk investments (bitcoin)
>use capital to start a business or a buy a franchise

escaping work will be unlikely unless you invested a few years ago or if Bitcoin rises to $25,000 as some are predicting

What the fuck...

I hate to shatter your reality, but you WILL have to wageslave, even if you don't want to.
Bitcoin isn't the be all, end all and never will be.
If your only plan in life is to get rich with crypto, you'll realize quick it's not possible.
Sure you'll make money, but not enough to retire by the time you're 30.

>traditional markets you'd be lucky to get 5% ROI in a YEAR.
it is a crazy world in crypto. i invest on a property website in the uk which gives around 5% a year and each month it sends me dividend statements which look terrible. 5% is much better than any bank in the UK is offering on almost anything and the 5% is guaranteed for 5 years. but it still feels like a wasted opportunity to have a few thousand £ tied up making £50 a year per £1000. i can make that reliably in a few trades within a few days in crypto.

you and OP are both kind of correct. we are lucky to be able to get mad returns (assuming they happen) but at the same time, double in a year isn't that much given what could have (could have using hindsight) happened.

>youre a literal retarded
wew lad