3 DAY COUNTDOWN

3 days until a 80% burn.

Good option for some gainz this weekend.

there are trannies with bigger tiddies than this flat-chested, multi-color-haired twat. pass.

If you're gonna shill on Veeky Forums do it properly and get that hideous she-beast out of here!

fuck you niggers, trying to appeal to multiple audiences here

>multiple audiences

who? the homos?

>trying to appeal to multiple audiences here
not here you don't you brain dead monkey, GTFO back to plebbit, seriously which part of "proper Veeky Forums shilling" did you not get? You're not shilling to fucking tumblrinas here you dumb cunt.

i'd rather see good looking, elegant, and CLOTHED women on biz, that gets me motivated to do better in life and maybe buy the coin you're shilling.

this harpy cunt is probably some nasty camwhore.

elegance and beauty are what we are all after in life.

go away with your shit pics and shitcoin picks

this bitch then, quite possible a tranny but asian. That better?

>not korean or japanese
>fugly
You can get an asian OP, but you can acquire a refined Veeky Forumsnessman's taste. Git Good.

aight thanks for the tip.

can't*

Seriously though OP, if you want to be successful, even at something as simple as shilling to Veeky Forums, you have to put in at least some fucking effort.

buncha faggots in here. i would fuck the shit out of her. and i bought flik at 900 sats so you guys are extra gay and poor

her heads a bit too small for her body though, ain't it ?

>buncha faggots in here
do you know where you are?
>i would fuck the shit out of her
>her
>and i bought flik at 900 sats so you guys are extra gay and poor
no u

As would most straight males.

>her heads a bit too small for her body though, ain't it ?
meh, but you're doing better already, keep at it OP!

Veeky Forums only likes plastic/shopped gooks that look like the ones in their chinese cartoons

gotcha

shes okay, her posture is bad she needs a good oil massage and yea that weekend will be atleast once a green wojack the pump is high on this

may god have mercy with her soul

who the fuck is we? speak for yourself dude. I and obviously others love hot naked womenz

haha how do you deduce she needs a good oil massage ?

Its always when my dick is itching, dunno, my dick is always right

Also my dick told me to buy wtc at 1.20$ and metaverse at 2$

liberals don't visit Veeky Forums faggot

Capitalism is for greedy white men only, obviously.