F U T U R E

F O R

S T R O N G

W Y M E N

It's larping
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algiz

Germanic rune that represents life.
From the tree of life.

Symbol of a great organization led by a great man.

A tree.

>using symbols from your culture is larping

>great man
>spent his entire life complaining and writing fanfic

WE

>writing fanfic

It's literally a textbook on how to overthrow the government

jackoff fanfic about what he wishes people would do

Originally a runic character in early Germanic languages, had some limited uses as a cross variant during early Christianization, then during the 1930s and 40s the Nazis started using it as part of that whole obsession with aesthetics and trying to paint themselves as connected to ancient tribes in the area. At that point it became tainted by that association, and it's almost never used outside of white supremacist/neo-nazi contexts.

Aka, if you wear it outside of something like in period garb at an SCA event everybody will interpret you as being a neo-nazi.

GIRL PRIDE
WORLDWIDE

The tattoo above lady fyre's husband's dick

at the very least, at least he was honest with his neo-nazi shit and didnt pull this bullshit the alt-right is doing now where they hide behind irony and also pretending that its all about just having your own country and thats it

apparently not very effective

>be me
>live not far from the National Alliance was headquartered in the 90s
>listen to William Luther Pierce's broadcasts while growing up because they were edgy and underground
>Pierce expresses opposition to the bombing of Yugoslavia, gun laws, Bill Clinton, and the Federal government's policies in general in addition to his tirades about the Jews
>find myself agreeing with almost everything Pierce says EXCEPT on the subjects of race and religion
>REALLY like Jewish girls

I feel like I'm stuck in between two worlds.

feelsweirdman

>REALLY like Jewish girls

Beware mein Aryan bruder! Though she may appear alluring, you must not allow yourself to become ensnared by the Jewess' perfidious vixenry! Her enticing lures she parades before your eyes are nothing more than a cunningly crafted illusion designed to deceive unsuspecting Christians into falling within her clutches. For we must never for one moment ever forget that deep within the daughters of Jacob burns an insatiable passion that will stop at nothing until each and every last goyische male is crushed beneath her heel! Stay strong mein bruder! Stay strong and fall not victim to her devious ruses!

>Milana Vayntrub

Awww she's so damn cute. Too bad she's a liberal.

Fot a lot of them that IS all its about. Imagine for a second you didn't hate your own race and wanted it to prosper, but felt no special animus towards other races, what movement would you naturally gravitate towards? The people who share your lack of hatred for other races, but who hate YOURS, or the people who share your love of your own race, but hate OTHERS? This describes most "alt-right" white nationalists, actual race hating nazis are a minority.

>jewish girl
>not liberal

the only exception to this is the orthodox and they wouldnt date a goy

Pamela Geller's Jewish and even more right wing than I am on the subject of Muslims.

where does she stand on abortion?

She's pro-choice.

exactly

what are her thoughts on gay marriage?

Seems to be in favor of it, but I'm gonna guess she also believes it should be left up to the states rather than be imposed by the Federal government.

so she is a liberal

see

Fuck...

Well, at least she realizes that 3rd world immigrants pose a threat to her way of life.

dumb frogposter

Meanie

why do you keep replying to me?

To keep this thread on page one

ok cute bun btw

Thank you

Pollack retard

why so hostile?

He must not like bunnies

CUTE!!

Last one

those are hares not bunnies

ftfy

The Alt-Right does not base itself on the love for their own white race. Rather, their motives and drive is based on disdain and hatred for races other than their own.

Look at this pudgy squinty eyed fat fuck. He looks more like a Siberian chink than a "white" person. He's fat, unshaven and repulsive, but oh yeah he clearly loves being white and loves his race. Give me a fucking break, if they take pride being white then why are they always so disgusting in appearance?

You've never seen a Siberian. That guy looks Jewish whoever he is.