Can you imagine all the depraved shit Hitler did to Eva Braun?

Can you imagine all the depraved shit Hitler did to Eva Braun?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Pétomane
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hitler strikes me as this autistic husband who never shuts up about him and his beliefs in bed.

I’ll bet one of them was pooping in his pants!

Yeah I imagine Hitler's monstrous dong totally wrecked her anus.

I doubt they even had sex honestly. She would probably have become pregnant at some point before the war if they did.

This.
Part of it may have been Hitler's fear of dying alone and unmarried. It was already unusual him being a bachelor for so many years in power.

I doubt he even tapped that ass once.

He was a heavy drug addict and drugs make you literally impotent if overdone. I bet she fucked half of Hitler's "friends" but never even gave a BJ to Adi.

Her sister was better anyway.

Iirc he spent a lot of time sleeping which often left Eva feeling unsatisfied.
Even in his teenage years he generally showed little interest in women, sex or relationships. He didn't even have many friends. He was a sperg, but he was our sperg.

>/pol/tards(left and right) = bunch of numale low test /r9k/ cuckolds
>hitler /r9k/ numale cuckold king, KV even though he has gf and is famous
great, it adds up

>"Hitler wished to present himself in the image of a chaste hero; in the Nazi ideology, men were the political leaders and warriors, and women were homemakers.[26] He believed that he was sexually attractive to women and wished to exploit this for political gain by remaining single, as he felt marriage would decrease his appeal.[27][28]"

Nice JIDF thread

I heard he would just lay down naked, have her stand above him so he has a view of her vajine and just look. He didnt like sex.

This true?

I bet he was into CFNM

>/pol/tards(left and right) = bunch of numale low test /r9k/ cuckolds
There are many ways to describe /pol/ but this is not one of them

Its definitely one of them. All you had to do was look at the he will not divide us shit. 80 percent of the polacks showing up on stream are low test cuck tier.

>Our sperg
This isn't /pol/ my friend

To be fair he did have one woman who he obssesed over

yeah, HIS NIECE

>Veeky Forums isn't just /pol/ that's raided by /leftypol/ every now and again

>seize absolute power in Germany
>start a chaotic war
>spend time sleeping and designing autistic weapons
Was Hitler, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

You already know the answer

are all whites into incest? fucking subhumans

she killed herself becuse of him. she wrote to her friend that he made her do horrible things.

Hot.

Not that guy, but whites are least likely to manifest that behavior, which is one of the reasons why we build first world nations, while everyone else plays catch up.

You're all demonizing a great man who stood up for the white race. Stop it this is Zionist propaganda meant to demonize a man that fought for Europe.

Thanks for killing white europeans, destroying europe, letting kikes create their own country and making germans hate themselves even more.

Great job, you Austrian shitskin manlet.

Sounds pretty comfy, my dude. Definitely /ourguy/.

No, I can't.

ONE OF US

>manlet
Why are people under the impression Hitler was short?

I know toothbrush moustache was fashionable after WWI but it almost seems as if all these people were trying to copy Hitler's look which is so fucking lame.

>173 cm
>isn't a manlet

Who's to say she didn't?

I mean shit, we spend half our time here theorizing that Anne Frank got pregnant and her daddy managed to cover it up with the meager resources at his disposal, what's to stop the Fuhrer of Germany from doing the same?

literally average. shitpost elsewhere

>Himmler isn't even looking at the damn camera

>he generally showed little interest in women,

He was literally obsessed with one

everyone been that tall at the time
those who were 180+ cm were too big for trenches during ww1 so they all ended up getting shot in head
nowadays we are living in somewhat peaceful time and this is why you see tall males everywhere

I think that was included in US intel on him during the war. I honestly doubt it. He strikes me as an autistic asexual type.

>with one
his niece ;)

>generally

He's also the only one who wore his uniform.

Squatting was invented October 12th 1919 when, in front of a crowd of astonished onlookers, Josef Pujol, world famous flatulist and entertainer of royalty, bent both knees while simultaneously adjusting the angle of his ankles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Pétomane

No more trench warefare
>this is why you see tall males everywhere

Kill yourself tiny man. Even if being tall was a disadvantage for one style if warfare that was prevent in ONE major war, that doesn't negate the physical advantages of larger and more powerful individuals in the long history of war. Its very commonly known that the tribal clan leader and his heirs were usually larger physically than the common stock in primitive civilizations. Taller individuals will always have an advantage in leadership and combat. Deal with it.

By the way we have taller individuals now because of higher selection pressures due to more individual freedom of females to choose thier mates and better nutrition. Sorry you are so FUCKING SHORT.

Looks like a /r9k/ meet up. Even /pol/ mutts have more balls to look in the camera lol

im 183cm
by the way I literally made up that trench meme theory right now :)

>generally

brainlet.jpg

I don't get stormfags. They deny the Holocaust but at the same time when they do admit the Holocaust they'll say that it was justified.

And it's beautiful

she died only at 33, rip qt

autists are allowed one waifu

F*** the “white” race and the 14-88 crowd!!!

Unless you’re a snowman, you aren’t exactly white!