Is it true that we are all going to be millionaires?

is it true that we are all going to be millionaires?

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/why-bitcoin-and-crypto-market-cap-will-hit-1-trillion-in-2018
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hope so, just dropped out of college.

ONLY IOTIES WILL BE MILLIONAIRES ALL OTHER COINS WILL FAIL BECAUSE NO TANGLE

will bitcoin surpass gold?

Only thing in the way is the scaling debate

Think about it less than 1% of the planet owns Bitcoin and the average person has less than 1. What happens when 3%, 5%, 10% of people start to become interested in it? This is why I think everyone should still try to own at least one Bitcoin going forward.

Will take 5-10 years for most but yes

Think of surpassing zyzz mode natty

Can take 3+years depending on genetics (but its $$ so iq and temperment/work ethic are what determines success)

Improve your math and finance knowledge while shitcoining and wageslaving/bizzing and i dont see why 90% of us cant be millionaires

Sadly we arent all gonna make it but most of us still can.

Most of you will sell too soon, so no. Look at the board. You guys literally start offing yourselves the second you're in the red. And then a month later, the bags that "were too heavy" will be worth 10x what you sold them for.

kek, learn how to tie a noose as soon as possible.

what pisses me off about this is that shitheads like mark karpeles, winklevoss twins will be 50x richer than current richest person in the world.

>winklevoss twins

zuckerberg only made them stronger

I dont know guys

Im looking at this chart and Im thinking, bitcoin cant be worth more than apple, which is the planets lifeline.

BUT if it is, it will only go in value 10x

10x isnt going to make 90% millionaires.

So basically, best case scenario, 10% of Veeky Forums will become millionaires, in like 10 years time...

and thats if everything goes well.

Way more likely it will double, then get killed by the worlds governments , or . amillion other things that oculd screw it up.

Just me 2 cents.

cointelegraph.com/news/why-bitcoin-and-crypto-market-cap-will-hit-1-trillion-in-2018

How much BTC does user have to hodl for vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA

>bitcoin cant be worth more than apple
why?

Does it solve the oracle problem? Yeah.. thought so

True except BTC is now worth more than double of what's shown here. 10x from this point forward and that's probably it. If 10x would make you a millionaire, then congratulations.

No offense to you personally, but what you said is really just stupid. You're comparing a store of value to a company whose stock depends on how well it does. No reason why it shouldn't, but I do agree that the train ride will come to an abrupt end after some huge events.

>get into crypto 3 months ago
>up only 4k
>do math on if i had justt bought bitcoin
>would be up 14k
should i even bother with shitcoins?

hedge against btc and sometimes you get really fucking lucky, increasing your btc hodlings

no offense in taken I just assume you are wrong because you are young.

I think they are comparable because if the average guy will invest 1000$ into an apple device, best case scenario they buy 1000$ bitcoin for use.

So if everyone who has an apple device also has atelast 1k in crypto, then the best you will ever make is 10x your current investment.

Seems like a good comparison to me

I feel that anyone who disagrees with me probably only got into crypto like a month ago.

tell me why im wrong again guys id love to hear it

Bitcoin isn't a stock.
The idea is that some point in the future bitcoin will be used as a way to store value and not make money.

assume everyone who has an iphone uses bitcoin - good deal right ?

now realise you wil only make 10x gains if this is the case

is my point not clear enough?

holy fuck you are stupid

>bitcoin cant be worth more than apple, which is the planets lifeline.
how fucking retarded are you

This is just the beginning of the largest transfer of wealth the world has ever seen, traditional finance is going to start crumbling under its own weight very soon.

>everyone in the world who uses money owns an iphone
less than 10% of the world uses iphones
100% of the world uses money
you are a fucking retard

I been passed xyzzy natty, next is crypto gains

Only BTC holders. Shitcoiners will go bankrupt.

christ you ignorant fucks

instead of calling me a fucking retard tell me how . you will get more than 10x gains IN THE EVENT everyone who currently has iphones uses bitcoins.

Then tell me what the chances are that bitcoin specifically will survive until this happens

Give me your actual thoughts regarding my point instead or retarded vitriol

>I think they are comparable because if the average guy will invest 1000$ into an apple device, best case scenario they buy 1000$ bitcoin for use.
Jesus christ your double digit IQ is showing. Hopefully you're a boomer.

>bitcoin cant be worth more than apple, which is the planets lifeline.
10/10 I replied

user I didn't call apple the planets lifeline, the user I replied to unironically said it

21 obviously

>IN THE EVENT everyone who currently has iphones uses bitcoins

Mainstream usage will make this shit nothing short to skyrocket. You say 10x gains, but we don't have to get that far to see BTC getting 10x in the next couple of years. Maybe less.

BTC has a limited supply, 21M. If it gets used as a more standarized currency, a worldwide one, it's value will go to unthinkable heights. We would be using SAT to pay for things. People with whole BTC coins would be part of the absolute elite.

no no stop thinking about Bitcoin is the ONLY currency and think what will it be like if Bitcoin was used by a large percentage of the population - ie apple users.

It doesnt matter that BTC has limited supply, but it wont change that much compared to how it is now. So basically if tmrw everyone with an iphone was forced to spend the same amount on bitcoin, it wiould only go up 10x which is like nothing -

and here is my point finally

any shitcoin that randomly moons.

so basically its madness hodling bitcoin when you should be looking at shitcoins

prove me wrong

sry for the grammar im busy spergin some autistic brilliance

does everyone who has an iphone ONLY have 1000 dollars?

I don't even know why the fuck you're trying to compare the two it makes no sense at all.

you sound mentally challenged

This is literally my favorite low IQ/autism display of all time on Veeky Forums

You're just being a retard now. Fuck off.

thx 4 lol

>world's most idiotic post of all time
guaranteed replies, congrats faggot

>seems like a good comparison to me
seems like you're a fuckwit.

>It would go up 10x which is nothing
You what mate? Good luck catching randomly mooning shitcoins. You'll be left holding the bag more often than not.

Only if you invest in Bitbay.

looks like they're running out of ideas. dead project.

maybe... but only if you buy chaintrade.

don't listen to

Satoshi's vision was; "Neet shall inherit the earth".

Ignore all anime fags.
Here's why.

Actually bitcoin will just crash back down to $1500 and all money will leave the crypto market. However in 30 years BTC will hit $1M.

Yes

No. Some of us will make it and some of us will be bagholders.

yes, if you deposit here. Lol I'm even mining.

BTC: 1EbC1N12ctHhPZUYHffCzyUbtk1CZdxDBj
ETH: 0x5d54713e65612145cd3559fb13574face1b0adbc
LTC: LVxfjTsNdcjcU5rfB42nFXugvq6WFocA3F
ZEC: t1aoC6uwFcnYGo9nm4HBMyRGm4LXWvTwNud
DSH: Xg3q9p1zDa7Y9BBEwqudUCJE8BEQsDDcBY

No.

You're retarded. Why the fuck are you assuming apple users will only deposit $1000 into bitcoin? Do you think these people only have on average $1000 in savings/investments? Why the fuck are you tying the amount of money someone has available to the price of their phone AT PARITY?????
Assuming bitcoin exists as a store of value, take your argument and substitute bitcoin for gold, then ask yourself if it makes any sense at all.

Jesus fucking christ.