I have an order in for Req, will it get filled?

Got an order for req on Ed fired up at .000367 eth

Will it fill? Plz say yes

Less than 12 hours to go til trading starts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0

no one is selling sorry burger fag

>83.5% above ICO.
Yes, obviously.

Should I lower my bid?

There's always some retards trying to make quick gainz so yes, it will probably be filled.

I'd put .0004 just in case. People would look viciously at that 2x, not knowing this will x10 by december.

probably not, it always goes fast with coins with as much potential as thisone
thing is, if you miss out with this bid you may have to buy at 100%-200%+... wouldnt recommend that just yet...
I guess you're safe now

>.000367 eth

No retard will sell for that. Unlike AirShit, REQ can be staked and the coins are burned. Plus, there is an upcoming conference by ING in Amsterdam in November and the REQ team will present a demo.

>This will trade below ico.

how many hours till trading starts? UTC 7AM right?

There's no staking, it got replaced by the burn mechanism.

Anything under .0003 is a bit low imo, I think you're in a sweet spot. But it could also totally tank, who knows.

Burning mechanism is even better. No locking period and in the end same results. On top when casper is avaible, stacking will be a thing too.

No, there is staking through Plasma. Those buy orders on ED are whales that heard the rumour of an ING even in Amsterdam.

Only retards and pajeets will sell for .003. I'm not selling this shit below 20x.

i got my 13 eth locked in will sell for atleast 260eth

Threw 100 ETH into 4 accounts, can i make it?

Staking=locking mechanism, no? Etienne said they removed that.

They replaced it with the burning mechanism for now, but when Casper / Plasma is working on ETH, they will add the stacking mechanism too.

2 different features, both epic.

Meh just lowered my bid to 0.00024

If it gets filled, cool

I actually get done wagekek'ing an hour after trading opens so if it pumps I can always cancel my bid and fomo in before my fellow burgers wake up

haha this will never get filled. good luck. btw you pay fee for cancel order.

>burgers thinking they can buy this at ICO price

kek

Yeah no big deal I'll be around about 35-45 min after trading opens to reassess

35-45min? are you crazy? Promise me, not to FOMO buy then, ok?

wew never selling
good luck burgerboys

No promises

Anything below 2x ico is a steal just trying to max out what I can get

I have hope someone will sell to me and take the quick 20% gains in a week

If not, oh well, I'm still gonna get in faster and cheaper than 99% of burgers who haven't even heard of this yet and at best will wait for binance to list before buying at 3x ico

watch this dump near ico price

hahaha

nice try. 0.5/100

It could, I don't think many people are aware of how huge it will be and basically risk free 10-15% gains in a week isn't exactly awful. Some people will no doubt be looking to sell off their initial to let the rest ride for free, and some will need liquid eth for new icos or whatever

People on this board are spoiled and think 15% gain in one week is meaningless

I'm balls deep in crypto but 10% gains add up fast especially in the short run

Most normies wait all year for 10% and you're getting it in like 5-7 days almost risk free.

If you can get just 10% a week you will roughly 140x your initial investment over a year

Yet people here treat that like its nothing, lol

Actually doable too if you're well funded, smart, fast and choosy about new icos

Not insanely hard to flip them for 10% gains in a week but you do have to choose wisely which is the semi hard part

What ICO's have you bought the last weeks? I got some Lockchain and Unikoin...

Main problem of that strategy is that you can't flip moderately big stake rightaway due unless the ICO is hyped which are pretty rare now. And if it is hyped (kyber, link, req, etc) and
>you're well funded, smart, fast and choosy about new icos
you definetely won't flip it for 10% because you know you can flip it for 5x min.

*due to low volume

10% weekly, show me, i want to see this strat. How has it worked so far.

Not saying I've done it.

But the math says if you can flip something at 10% gains in a week week you're making 14,000% annualized which isn't bad. Unless I'm retarded and my math is wrong or I mistyped but pretty sure I didn't

putting my sells around 0.0007.

have a lot to unload. my money and investors money. wish me look, goyim.

Airswap 2.0

Sure thing, sweetie

Lmao at people saying airswap 2.0... I own kyber and zrx and even I knew airswap wouldnt compete. This is the last moon mission of this year ico wise. I have been in bitquence, zrx, chainlink, kyber, omg, and cnd... do you want to see my returns from those? This is it you cucks. Get in or get left behind

Stay in until Q1 or sell early is the real question.

final 10x of the year confirmed

literally everything about this coin is perfect thus far

ICON *might* come close

sell 1% at 100x next summer

You're forgetting RPX. It'll moon because it can't go on ED haha

Quantstamp and Mercury beg to differ

Kyber 3.0

mth all over the map.....sell u r req in first week...retards.. otherwise u r bags will with u forever....with zero value

Cryptonigger into mercury which is a bad sign (AVT anyone?). Quantstamp's token is pretty much useless iirc so I think yeah REQ and RPX are last ICO moon missions of 2017

>mth
either you're trolling or retarded

MTH sucked shit and had tons of red flags, it's nothing like request wtf are you smoking

Selling for 0.002 eth.