FDR-"WE HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR, BUT FEAR ITSELF"

FDR-"WE HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR, BUT FEAR ITSELF"

JFK-"ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY"

Reagan-"MR. GORBACHEV, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL"

George H. W. Bush-"read my lips, no new taxes"

Bill Clinton-"I did not inhale"

is there a reason awesome inspiration and defining quotes from presidents stopped being a thing?

>>is there a reason awesome inspiration and defining quotes from presidents stopped being a thing?

>we will not surrender to the false song of globalism

How about this, its pretty awe inspiring i think
"WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

"Yes we can."

Probably way off course here but I like to think that it is because the USSR fell. As there is no archenemy to fight, people start fighting each other. It happened to Rome after Carthage fell. After USSR fell people now think that certain politicians are enemies. Many presidents after had a sizable chunk of population think that they are evil. That makes it hard for their quotes to get ingrained in the public’s mind.

That's from a Reagan speech though

Overwhelming amoint of information out there, it makes it hard to sort the trash from the treasure
Also naturally people who are more recent carry less historical weight than memorable figures from the past, and are currently more divisive. JFK and Reagan had low popularity IIRC, but now they are safely in the past, while say Obama or Trump are still divisive issues

"somebody is doing the raping"

>That’s okay. I don’t know who they’re angry at Hillary, you or I...For example, here she is tonight, in public, pretending not to hate Catholics.
>Now some of you haven’t noticed, Hillary isn’t laughing as much as the rest of us. That’s because she knows the jokes. And all of the jokes were given to her in advance of the dinner by Donna Brazile. Which is – everyone knows, of course, Hillary’s belief that it takes a village, which only makes sense after all in places like Haiti, where she’s taken a number of them.

I unironically like this one
>Americanism NOT Globalism will be our credo

M'rica

>Americanism not globalism ok? Praise Jesus

Anyone who actually thinks single lined quotes are inspirational, wise or the such are pseuds. Anyone who touts a quote from anyone is immediately considered by me to be

Yeah you sound way superior to those people

>Rome after Carthage fell
Fucking stupid analogy because the Punic Wars were still in the Republic era, whereas Rome saw it’s greatest era of peace and triumph hundreds of years later during the empire

Roman Republic was the dominant force in its region, and didn’t have any enemies which could destroy it ever since Carthage fell, just like US today.

Both are republics.

The politicians of both factions divided into two groups.

How is the analogy stupid?

>Bill Clinton-"I did not inhale"

If true, what a dorkmeister.

He's just so gross. Repulsive even.

Unintelligent, underqualified, power hungry, rash, emotional. Trump is literally everything I don't want in a President.

Found the liberal manchild

>underqualified
That's all politicians. Most of them haven't actually worked a real job their entire lives.

Liberals are the only adults in the room. Leftists and Right wingers like you should get a reality check.

MAGA can unironically be quoted as an "inspiring speech" in the future. That is, if Trump really does contribute to making america great again. Which he won't.

>lol just go get yourself killed

>lol just be a slave don't ask questions

>lol tear down le wall

>lol no taxes

>lol did not inhale
woooooow so inspirational, fuck you OP

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

>Most of them haven't actually worked a real job their entire lives.
What kind of "real jobs" do you want your government leaders to have held?

>hey guys
>hey
>i discovered that if you add "lol" to a quote and then rephrase it in reddit speak
>it makes it sound dumb
>what a discovery i just made you guys