Bow before your Med lords, whitey

>Bow before your Med lords, whitey
- Caesar to Vercingetorix, 52 BC

What did he mean by this?

Fuck off, we all know that Caesar was full of shit

The Virgin memer vs
the Chad Veeky Forumstorian

Friendly reminder that Celto-Germanic civilisation > r*Ma(n) civilisation.

lol fuck outta here

Silence, r*Ma(n)oid dog.

based

daily reminder

>Celto-Germanic
No such thing

>No such thing
Yes, because those groups truly have never once intermingled in history

ah, so like Germano-literally anything

>romans
>m*dshits
saged for misinformating

>wine-coloured eyes
ah yes

memes aside, if Proto-Indo-Europeans came from modern Ukraine, they'd be likely more Nordic than Med, but these are kinda stupid terms. They'd just have lighter skin tone and features.

pic related

>Not a single nordic

So that´s what people mean when they say someone is olive skined?

>>Bow before your Med lords, whitey
>Veeky Forumstorian

well either they have red eyes like it's a fucking anime, or they just have green eyes

>Only germans can get blond hair
>everything south of the alps is brown
Actual autism.

this, they were probably green/hazel/amber eyed, there is no reason Romans would make up "wine-coloured" term instead of "dark".

if anyone is using terms like "meds" and "nords" they're talking about nothing more than being fair-featured white and "darker-featured white".
If you were looking for actual anthropology, go elsewhere because this is /int/ shitposting and nothing else.

>If you were looking for actual anthropology, go elsewhere because this is /int/ shitposting and nothing else
Nah, you should go to int. Veeky Forums is an anthroboard, you complete newfag

you misunderstand me

actual anthropology would entail talking about things like religion, culture, language, and maybe genetics in it's most tangible form.
this here amounts to nothing more than NORDS ARE BLONDE AND BLUE EYES MASTERRACE vs MEDS ARE BROWN HAIRED BROWN EYED MASTERRACE and seeing the ancient world in no more light than that.

Everyone who posted on /int/ should be autobanned on Veeky Forums for at least a week. That includes you in particular.

i actually make a point of keeping my autism in /int/ and my srs discussions in Veeky Forums

that's why i was really happy when they made Veeky Forums (been here since Day 2 of this board) because holding a serious discussion on /int/ was impossible.

what the fuck are you arguing for here though?
this thread was /int/ garbage from the start.

>implying meds can't have light features
pic related is sardinian woman with "wine" eyes.

Are Americans Celto-Germano-Congoid?

Women don't count, post a guy.

t. Virgin Medshit

They are not real meds you retard.

Real mediterrenean type = swarthy, dark-eyed, dark-haired, hypergracile etc.

They are Nordic-Mediterrenean mix.

Nordomed, not med.

UPs aren't Nordic.

Sorry, actually the woman you posted is not Nordomed, but some weird form of Alpine race, as her eyes are still in dark race.

The man is Nordomed (also known as North Atlantid) though.

I didn't post anything retard. I'm telling you that fair admixture in them is UP and not Nordic.

>Romans
>swarthy m*Doids
Stop wewuzzing, Luigi

>I'm telling you that fair admixture in them is UP and not Nordic.
UP is a wide term. The original "Cro-Magnons" were probably swarthy, but the more Northeastern Cro-Magnids developed blondism and light eyes, and then some of them spread it into Western Europe (even during UP times, we have plenty of R haplogroup in Europe from this period too).

>screenshot of a retarded le apricity website
>no source
>is posted every time

>no source
>sources literally written on it

inb4 "le malalas isn't legit" meme or "sieglin was a german so it doesn't count!111".

unlike you retards I have actually read the ''sources'' and its nordicists rabble without actual evidence

>Pliny, Suetonius and Malalas is "nordicists rabble without actual evidence"
the state of m*dshits
how can you suckers be that desperate LOL

is it that hard to accept that you had a certain amount of light pigmented Romans? who btw. gave you a Latin language?

nah nah nah, you complexed poor shitskins in debt will always moan and write bullshit about 100% swarthy rome or greece

this is why I prefer to trigger m*Doids instead of let's say alpines or dinarics

Go back to your wood huts Bjorn.

go back to your work m*d-

ahhh... wait... you have never even had one in your shithole

What the actual fuck are you doing? I'm from Friesland not any med country, and those ''sources'' are simply incorrect (the nordicists ones) now Pliny, Suetonius and Malalas actually dont state anything that is listed there aside from vague descriptions of wine coloured eyes (probably the most common med eye colour is olive green) Anyways nice reddit spacing

Neither will you when your wife invites Ahmed into her bed and workplace. Hope you like your actual brown "children" and "grandchildren"

the Romans were whiter than the average Celt

>I'm from Friesland
Then you are a fucking cuck.
>actually dont state anything that is listed there aside from vague descriptions of wine coloured eyes
Caesii, glauci, caesis, caeruleis =/= olive
>(probably the most common med eye colour is olive green)
No, the only real m*d colour of eyes is brown and maybe also some brown-dominated hazel.

You have no clue.
ahmeds who belong to your m*dish race are actually manlets with small dicks, no woman except edgy leftist ones is interested in them

No one in this thread has been to fucking Italy or Europe in general. Go to Spain, Italy whatever. You'll find people with light brown, green and blue eyes. No one gives a fuck.

Burger autism.

>You'll find people with light brown, green and blue eyes. No one gives a fuck.
Because of NORDIC Indo-European migrations.

>m*Doid starts spilling his cuck fantasies
Nice

I love how this entire thread devolved into racial shit-throwing between NORDICS and m*doids.

This is why we can't have nice things.

>Celts
>White

I'm of med heritage have black hair and same eyes as this guy.

What is this thread even on about saying meds are not white.

This was Arminius fucking retarded

>med
>not white

Spaniards a.k.a meds are the first ones who invented the "White" definition.

Arminius was THE Nord of antiquity

t. incel Americur

but meds are mongrels mixed with arabs and north africans

>Upon hearing of the defeat, the Emperor Augustus, according to the Roman historian Suetonius in De vita Caesarum ("The Lives of the Caesars"), was so shaken that he stood butting his head against the walls of his palace, repeatedly shouting:

>"Quintili Vare, legiones redde!“ ('Quintilius Varus, give me back my legions!')
What would Augustus have done with Quintillius Varus if he made it out alive?

Absolute state of butthurt nords itt
>yo hol up we wuz emperors n shied

>white people fighting each other?
MY FAVORITE

White wine best wine

No, they're just gay

Is this kid Nordic? He has blonde hair

he has "Nordid" phenotype according to nordicists here

So New Guinea and the Solomon Islands are lost Nordic colonies? Are these the same people who make fun of Afrocentrism?

they wuz

>Civilisation

Probably scream at him for fifteen hours and maybe assassinate him.

Romans were Nordic though

Pic related, Caesar's wife's son and heir.