Monday 16 October 2017

Monday 16 October 2017
>we've got swell, get ready for the moon
>200 employees
>we are partnered with over 100 banks
>linkies prepare to be raped
>hahaha deluded linkie
>we've got Ben bernake
Seems you cripples have gone a bit quiet?

Other urls found in this thread:

csbs.org/news/press-releases/pr2017/Pages/10192017.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The problem is I don't think the company is interested at all in Ripple's price. That's not where they make money. Their goal is in creating technology for interbank transfers, cryptocurrency appears to be just a side effect of it.

ripple price has already basically recovered and link is in the gutter...wtf are you want?

oh gee wizz look whos been added to the us gov bank advisory panel at number 29

csbs.org/news/press-releases/pr2017/Pages/10192017.aspx

ripples market cap is $8,344,968,042 with 38,531,538,922 in circulation. That is the 3rd highest cap. With Etherium having only $29,342,758,654

Meaning if Ripple went x4 it would surpass Etherium. X12 we are talking BTC. Are people really saying Ripple will surpass or equally BTC for a 12x return on your investment?

What am I missing here?

LINK stands a better chance at reaching $100 a piece.

It is a legit company but surely the vast amounts of coin in circulation mean it will never surpass $1 maybe $2 a piece?

Big whoop you make like x4 on your investment if you buy now in 1+ years time.

Which is fine for 100k+ investments I guess but still.

what are you missing?
the idea that if its used what its designed for current market cap will be irrelevant. 100 banks are signed up to use it but a live network is still not in place. so consider this. swift processes around 5 trillion per day in wire transfers. say the banks that sign up suddenly start transferring billions per day between each other. from the inherent design of the token being burned on transaction the inherent value would have to increase to meet the need also creating an appreciating asset with the escrow as a buffer.

Recovered? lmao
It was 5k sats a few days ago, now it's 3.7k.

i longed on margin and lost 2.5btc this coin fucked me up

In the current state btc eth has trouble keeping up with the increasing tranction volume without forking all the dam time this is partially why btc has become more of a storage of increasing value rather than a useable currency. A useable currency would need billions in supply with a reserve

That's something worth pointing out user - the vast majority of coins are not at all fine for 100k+ investments, liquidity in crypto goes from bad to non existent, you won't have a good time trying to exit larger amounts in a hurry.

Even the bitcoin is considered on the institutional level to have poor liquidity, down into shitcoins they cannot buy in even if they wanted to, literally not worth their time, this alone funnels big boys toward bigger coins and we have the snowball

True, I guess it is part of the banking system really not the Crypto market. I forgot about part of the token being burned. The Circulating supply will drop then as a result while they slowly release their (ripples) holdings into the market to compensate bringing the price up?

As user pointed out Ripples degrade over time as they are used.

That's true, as Ripple stands right now.

But that's kind of the point, that is where it stands, poised to actually take on heavier amounts and keep going, like we have seen with the BTC this year

>we've got Ben bernake
This is so dumb. I've been saying for a while that he doesn't even work for Ripple, he was just invited to give his two cents on the future of blockchain technology. They invited a lot of people, including their competitors, just to talk about blockchain tech, not necessarily Ripple.

Can ripple please recover to 0.28.
I'm not rich. I don't want to 4x my tiny bags

If the circulating supply depreciates reducing the amount of coins in the market as they are used it could be good. Not entirely sure how that works and if the code eventually reduces to noting or you end up with fractions of ripples desu. Going to hold all mine for a few years and see what happens regardless. They do seem to have some great backing and everything falling into place for them to be used worldwide. They could even take out western union eventually. Fingers crossed I guess.

That is when it is time to worry.

These bags tho

It means we are to busy planning to take over the Industry to post fecal matter on a Himilayan Basket Weaving Forum. For those Faithfull Hodlers; Your Redemption is close at hand. Peace be still.

Greetings, Troubadour. Will you reach Bombay?

Just leaving this here. I may be going mad but the ZEN hype pajeets or whales shilling to dump?

Pretty sure it is a scam, especially the 'giveaway' threads. Bump a coin they are selling to the top and get people to read it and then pay notice of the other threads on the board about it like 'I just made 100% on XXX coin'. Dodgy stuff goes on all the time, especially in unregulated trading. Either that or My Autism is acting up.

I am going to bed anyway.

And how is Link these days Cyka Blyat?

back under 1500 sats, probably under 1000 once the bitcoin rally starts up again. i'll only consider picking some up around there, anywhere else is insanely overpriced since absolutely nothing has happened other than meaningless announcements.

Whales shilling to dump. By the time it appears in Palm Beach, the whales have accumulated, and are looking for suckers to dump on.

This news alone would have sent a normal scam shitcoin like link to 100 bucks instantly. Are you all sub 10 IQ, or what?

Let me paint you mongoloids a picture. RIPPLE IS NOW IN CONTROL OF WHETHER YOUR SHITCOIN GETS TO PLAY. HELLO?

IT IS ALSO ON A MEMBERSHIP LIST IN AN ELITE CLUB WITH AMAZON AND PAYPAL. THIS IS NOT IN YOUR ENDO BILLSHIT ABOIT A STICKER ON A SKATEBOARD BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THIS IS BLACK AND FUCKING WHITE. BUY NOW!

nigger what the fuck are you doing

And now for the Coup de Grace of Chainlink and many other competing shitcoins, THE 800 POUND BAD MOTHERFUCKER GORILLA ON THE LIST NO ONE HERE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT; Microsoft. Thats right kiddies, Ripple is now sitting RIGHT AT THE FUCKING TABLE WITH MICROSOFT. BLACK AND WHITE! BOOM!

Couple of future Pink Wojacks in there, but it looks like the news is hitting the Normie Social Media. This should be interesting.

Im in International waters atm, so having difficulty posting the pics with the actual posting. No appologies.