>holding 50 in LTC
>holding 190 in eth
Its been okay. So yeah here are my links

BTC: 1At4zfedWvsrF5GETSZXcUbq5ZQdUxtMUd

ETH:
0xf4d6149fCe74eD8A99e01291494eF8b01773B649

LTC: LTS41ZQQjHuPRz3TD9F4FmJatM1qiWLEPn

ETP: MEyMN1wAT3uA18kEDRc48a34bH1ZAtXTSs

I will also take any bags someone doesn't want. Just tell me which coin and I'll post an address.

Thanks in advance, anons. I owe you one.

post pic of a spoon in your ass handle first with time stamp. write on the timestamp "but Neo, there is no spoon"

Rescinding on the eagle thing?

That's very generous of you.

You're still a faggot.

>hey biz, I'm a nigger
>pay me

Why not just beg on the street if you want free money

I'm actually white

That's me in the picture

I'm Slavic though, so I suppose you could make that connection there

Also I hope to fuck BTC drops below 5k soon because I'm getting serious FOMO

The correction is an inevitability but it's taking too long

I'm too dignified for that.

Here it's anonymous so it's like whatever dude

You stupid NEET. Just fucking hold BTC until the fork and until you know how to trade. Stop impulse buying like a basic bitch.

I don't have any BTC

I'm not buying high again either that would be dumb

post your address for giant fag coin I'll send you some oh wait you own all the giant fag coins in your wallet which is your asshole so there is none for the rest of us.

>Buys shitcoins
>Doesn't want a free 20% from just holding btc
You're in a world that you know nothing about, and you're going to get fucked anally by it.

You think I should transfer everything to BTC, at an all time high?

That's like antithetical to trading logic

Like I'll put 70% of my portfolio when buying it makes sense, but no sooner than that.

Within the next few weeks it's going below 5k at a very minimum

God this is pathetic

You bizbros better not be giving these peasants a fucking DECIMAL of any of your bags

You already bought the ATH you retard. You got X amount ETH for the Y amount of ATH btc you bought. I'm telling you to put in back into btc because of the hard fork, which will give you literal free money.
You're trying to tell me about illogical trading when you bought btc at an ATH and then bought eth in a bear trend i.e. you're going to lose even more money. You can buy back into btc now without a loss and make free money with the fork.
But go on, buy your shitcoins and lose your money straight away, I really don't care.

Why not

I'm a p decent person.

I was going to see what happens with ETP and WTC tomorrow

I don't care about ark.

I can def turn the eth to BTC tho today. Feels bad but I am sort of in FOMO mode after the swing back up

I mean is holding ETP and WTC not a great way to make some extra cash for the next few days?

kill yourself or let me kill you

How long is a piece of string? If everyone thought WTC and ETP are going to do well the next few days, we'd all be on it. The only reason I'm telling you to hold btc is because I can tell you don't know enough to make confident and informed trades.
Just know that yesterday ETH went down 5%, and it shows no sign of turning around, so everyday you wait, you're losing money.

But a lot of people seem to think BTC could even go to 1k with this fork (back up later).

Idk how I'd be able to live with myself if I invested everything I have now into it at ATH, only to see it do that.

Why are you so confident it's going to spike up rather than down?

You're doing it wrong. Stop thinking about the monetary value of btc, think about the satoshi value. I'm not saying btc is going to spike after the fork. It will almost definitely fall, but the saving grace is you will receive free btc. As long as you're not cashing out in a couple of weeks, then you're fine.

Picture this, you bought lets say 0.5BTC (worth 500$). After the fork you sold your free BitcoinGold for 20% of your bitcoins worth i.e. you've gained 0.1btc (20% of 0.5 is 0.1). Now you have 0.6btc, sure it might be worth about 350$ straight after, but in a couple of weeks it could be worth 750$.

I don't get it, especially the free bitcoin gold thing

But tell me what to do user. Do I say fuck everything and buy BTC now or do I not

I just realized how in over my head I am here fuck

I've also got another 2k wiring now. I thought I had a plan but now I feel like a complete normie again.

Bitcoin is hardforking in November. This means a cousin coin is being born from Bitcoin (it's called BitcoinGold). Anyone holding Bitcoin in selected exchanges (check which ones), will receive it's equivalent value in BitcoinGold. So for example, say I have 1Bitcoin on Bittrex, if I hold it when it forks, I will also receive 1BitcoinGold, completely for free. The value of BitcoinGold is unknown. It could be worth 10$ or 3000$. Check out BitcoinCash, it's a result of the same thing but it happened during August. BitcoinCash was worth 500$ when it hit the markets, so if I was holding 1Bitcoin at the time, and got 1BitcoinCash and sold it straight away, I'd essentially make 500$ for free.

How the absolute fuck?????

Why doesn't literally every single person on earth put everything in these exchanges then rn

Also I appreciate you explaining all this.

Because economically there is no reason you should get money for free. The combined prices after should be the same as the single price before.

The discrepancy is made by speculation

kek

Well a lot are, that's why bitcoin has had a big spike in the last week or so, and that's why it'll dip after the fork, because they'll just sell it and be happy with their free money.
Not if you're smart enough to wait a few weeks for bitcoin to equal or be greater than the price you bought in at. Thus free money. It really is that simple OP, but believe it or not, there's people who are stupid enough NOT to buy btc.

So in laymen terms I should put everything I currently have in liquidity into BTC, and keep it there until after the fork

i think you should kill yourself for making this thread, but thats just my opinion

Yes. As long as you're patient enough to wait for bitcoin to recover after the fork. And in the mean time read about crypto and lurk this board as much as possible so you can hit the ground running when you get your free gains.

It's important not to overlook the fact that BCH was backed, sentimentally or otherwise, by some pretty significant figures. BTG on the other hand has some very sketchy fundamentals in comparison.

I'm not massively interested in BTG and have good reason to believe it'll be trash, therefore I'll be looking for value in BTC AFTER the fork. I don't think the promise of BTG will be significant enough to drive a BTC scale buy-in for me.

The Segwit2x fork, however, could be a different proposition, but I'll need to spend some time looking into that after the first fork.

Fair enough hypothesis.

And I shouldn't wait for any sort of drop? Nothing from ETP/WTC? Just pull the trigger now and put all of the BTC into an exchange which will give me the gold?

And what if BTC goes down a shitload after the fork. At a certain point, won't I have been better saving USD to buy BTC low rather than buy it high but get the same amount of this currency who's success or failure is purely speculative?

Whose**

Right. That's what I was thinking. In which case I should hold on to my current assets, right?

And I was to save the 2k I should receive tomorrow for when that drop happens, and buy into BTC

Well you're weighing risks. Putting everything into bitcoin now and selling the fork could be more lucrative than keeping everything in ETH, WTC etc.. and buying the dip. It's a guessing game. The only reason I think you should stick with btc is because you seem to not know a lot about trading. Having said that who knows, your WTC and ETP bets could pay off. Or they could tank. It's your decision OP.

For me the biggest thing is just that mental block of buying BTC at an ATH when I know it's going to drop substantially immediately after. Right now the rise is mostly driven by normie FOMO'ing, without any substance.

So yeah I think I'll just buy low and see if these chink coins go anywhere in the next few days (which many seem to think they will).

Mate, by Christmas bitcoin will probably be worth about €6000. If you're in this for the long haul, it's ridiculous fretting over it. Why not just buy another 500$ worth of btc when it dips?

That's what I'm saying. I plan to buy as soon as it dips, after the fork.

I'll have 2k ready to blow on in by tomorrow, and 600 in assets that I plan to liquidiate before the fork.

Nice one. And don't be afraid of making mistakes. Sounds cliché but the most valuable trading lessons I've learned have all come from mistakes. Best of luck to you.

i'll give you some BTC if you send me nudes :)

Thanks bro. You've been a great help.

Faggots should be massacred en-masse

Poorfags and white niggers who resort to begging should be massacred. It would be much more productive.

Hey, maybe it's a femanon?

Kek

No that would suck

She's going to have to SIP with timestamp before I go down that route

wow how pathetic

One of the reasons I make threads like these (besides the off chance that someone actually does send me money) is that I like the honest discourse that comes out of shitposts and posts that are just ridiculous.

Especially on this board, there's just so much Fudding/shilling and other contrived bullshit that sometimes it's nice to take a step back and just talk.

Idk if that makes any sense but ye

Whatever the logic, it seems to be more civilized than 95% of threads on here.