NEW VIDEO

NEW VIDEO

cheddar.com/videos/ibm-launches-new-blockchain-technology

IT'S GONNA FUCKIN BLOW

IBM and XLM was monday. is this anything new?

You mean blew

Late again, Veeky Forums

Hey faggot Stockboy

We're talking about Stellar Lumens, not the price of IBM.

I already made far more than you did on the coin and sold, now i'm buying back in.

Please kill yourself.

using centralized banks for blockchain remittance...
its gonna be ripple 2.0

The founder of Ripple actually made Stellar, a point nobody brings up. He left the team with the callousness of an autist, dumped all his coins and made Stellar.

lol you thirsty dog... the IBM news should be enough to wet your appetite from now until the end of the year. It's the surest bet of safety in alll of crypto right now. No wonder the whales keep dumping and pooling.

Go look at XLM's volume today. Now imagine how much that volume will be once the hyperledger is up and running with IBM, Cisco, AMEX, Intel,and JPMorgan all funneling INTERNATIONAL transactions VIA FUCKING LUMENS.

AND IF THAT ISN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU... that's just their Premier members. Their General and Associate members makes that list over 70 well-respected, real world entities

Nobody in the world of crypto, not even fucking bitcoin, knows if they are going to make it-- but, stellar partnering with bank affiliates....stellar just fucking might. Don't listen to the fucking rhetoric on this site, do your research, use your brain and the answer is pretty obvious with XLM/Stellar. Not some shit coin who's tweaking their blockchain with a new color scheme

The thing is, once that is up and running they’re going to tell stellar to fuck off. XLM is a temporary placeholder. As much as I want it to be in XLM, that’s what is going to happen.

is xlm worth getting or will it always be a 0.05 cents max coin?

/thread

They said, sure. But think of this: IBM is an old dog trying to learn new tricks. So sure, that might be the plan in its current state, which is still fine that's an easy 6-8 months of processing XLM for payments. But there is a good chance that once everything gets up and running with the hyperledger, what is to stop IBM from just.... renaming the coin? or purchasing/absorbing Stellar, the non-profit?

Either way, I don't see why they would waste the resources on implementing a new coin when they already have XLM

why do people baghold and shill for an inflationary coin? is it because they are upset that they missed out on the hype moon earlier when it became hilariously overbought? the only demand for this coin is speculators trying to sell higher. red flags all over this.

i stand corrected Ripple 3.0, stellar 2.0

Actually, I bought in at 390, when the IBM news first broke. But that is neither here, there, nor does it matter. Because what really matters is the concrete certification of a top Fortune 100 company. One of two things will happen after the partnership: either it will end with IBM and Stellar going their separate ways, or IBM will buyout Stellar.

Before you answer, with all the people and companies and NOW CRYPTO COMPANIES WITH STELLAR INCLUDED backing the hyperledger-- do you think it's just going to fail? The project has been in the works since 2015 this is project that has been in the making for some time. This project is a complete overhaul of how the whole of humanity handles daily transactions

The only reason there's any volume today is because it's at the 50% line and because moneygook told all his guppies on twitter to short it at 530 which is obviously causing a squeeze for some of the dumber ones who actually did it. I hold some lumens too but I've been holding them since they were much less than a penny and I hate seeing one of my bags treated like a pathetic whore.

RIP Link.
Holy shit.
IBM already has so many banking customers.
Link literally still birthed at this point.

Every thread is about Link.

The point was that the volume seen today is going to be a mi-nute fraction of what it will be once XLM being used on the hyperledger

> Either way, I don't see why they would waste the resources on implementing a new coin when they already have XLM

Because Banks want their own private coin? No banks like to share their banking blockchain with average people who daytrade for profits.

so why does that mean it should increase in price? Volume and price are only related in a way that lets you spot momentum. If I were a company I would wait until the hype from shitcoin gamblers subsided, buy the dump, and if it ever gets overhyped again, sell the fuck out of it on the way up to something stable. I don't see any reason for it to increase in price simply because there will be more transactions through it, especially when it does not and should not follow the traditional model of network value that a normal blockchain with distributed costs and the prisoner dilemma would.

So why’ve is ripple at a ten billion dollar marketcap then, wise guy?

They would like their own coin but who's to say the other bank will even recognize their coin?

I think Stellar should offer IPO not ICO. It does not make sense to use the XLM blockchain, why share the blockchain with outsiders? Companies only want the Stellar technology. The best financial instrument to reflect purchasing and using technology product is IPO.

Link is suppose to compliment this not replace it you dumbass