Thank me later

Thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

ahh.wheresmylink.io
enigmacoin.co
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank you for what.

No thanks, Not even Close to bottoming Out

Thank you user. Soon, they will see the dark.

My bags say hi

I thought this was gonna be my retirement and now im fucked

Buy, buy, buy. It would dip a bit, but not much. Accumulate now. It's a coin actually worth holding on to.

been reading about it recently, seems promising, might get in later on if it bottoms

And the team of the project is pretty solid as well. All MIT graduates with solid background.

Still holding that LINK, brainlet?

Thanks. Bounced off of the same support 3 times in a row, solid buy.

Is binance the only option?

lol that's a dead shitcoin, nice try pajeet

hahaha they bought Enigma... WOW what a dumb fuck. Guess someone has to lose in this game.

Did you actually read what's the project about ? It's a solid hold on to coin

lead dev left the project? not good

Yes, it was quite impressive the idea itself is great. The problem is in talent or lack of resources. After extensive research I wasn't ready to entrust my financial future in a project with a single mom working only part time as the lead developer.

backed by actual reputable corporations and you think its a pejeet coin?
use your brain

LOL LEAD DEVELOPER GONE!!!

This coin is going rock bottom guys, dont buy into these retards' bags

No one is going to buy this shitty coin, especially when there are gains to be had from other coins.

Enigma is going to be shit in the short term, stop trying to get others to buy out your bags.

Main Dev left. Poorly run ICO. Got hacked

She is 9 months pregnant. Hard to keep a job down with such an extensive project in front of you.

Doesnt change the facts that enigma is in a shit position right now.

And i dont see it changing anytime soon. Stop hoping for Veeky Forums to buy your bags, it aint happening. This coin was overhyped, failed to deliver, and it aint gaining any more traction.

Also Liqui, EtherDelta, & Mercatox

dude i don't have any. Veeky Forums stole all of my link.
ahh.wheresmylink.io

>>buying a coin developed by recent college grads
>>got hacked because they used the same password everywhere
>>raised ico cap last minute by 15million

Why cant i hodl all these red flags?

oh look, a Riddler

enigmacoin.co

This shit is fucking bomb. Making your own trading bots is hella fun

lmao, accumulators fudding hard over here

Wish that were the case user. Veeky Forums stole all my link and the remainder of my funds were invested in ODN which turned out to be a scam. I would post my wallet address asking for handouts but my electric bill has gone unpaid for weeks due to the staggering losses. Have a couple of hours left before the account defaults and they cut power so I wouldn't even be ble to use it. Using my last minutes pondering how I got here and warning others of the same red flags on Enigma. Don't be like me.

You want to stay poor? Invest in a scam like enigma.

They will have to learn the hard way.

Nice, just bought 100k. Thanks FUDer, will send you 2 ENG once this 2x

LOL look at the graphs. Its downhill all the way.

Down it goes. Wonder why? Maybe the majority of this community doesn't like to get fucked in the ass.

Don't be like me.

0xCA4d83B53052FA0a03a186C4C5023804759e2D77