All ALTs are in a bear market

ALTs had an amazing bull run since Feb 2017 but are clearly in BEAR market right now.
This bear market will likely last till november
If you like money you need to park all your money into BTC and wait the bear out.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/ETHBTC/pMvNq116-ETHBTC-price-target-is-048/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zoin/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Buy high sell low

Bear markets are for buying you fucking scrub.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums...

>Too stubborn to cut your losses

See user, this is why you will never make it.

Absolutely, But are you buying cheaper alts or are you HODLing them through the bear?

Is it possible now there is an over abundance in alt coins and not enough money in the market to keep up?

>Selling during BTC shenanigans for muh shiny new free bitcoin golds
>The same thing as literally everyone is doing
>Rather than doing something different to what everyone else is doing like you're supposed to
>You dumb bitch

The time to sell your alts for Bitcoin has long passed, anyone who held on to them should continue doing so unless they wanna have to buy in for double what they sell for now.

or trade shitcoins on coinexchange, made like 7k this past month just risking a couple hundred at a time its fucking easy

Absolutely

Anyone with half a brain and some market experience can look at the charts, do the math, and realize that BTC is the best for long term HODLing.

ALTs are for trading. If you HODL alts you will lose long term.

this is incorrect. For example if you sold ETH yesterday for .056 you can buy it back now for .054 or buy it back tomorrow for .051, or on the weekend for .048. up to you

tradingview.com/chart/ETHBTC/pMvNq116-ETHBTC-price-target-is-048/

I think we're entering a new phase of survival of the fittest. I came into the market just 6 months ago and you could make money on anything. I turned a profit on xtrabytes which is the ultimate shit coin. Now you've got huge projects like Bancor and loopring sitting at the bottom end of coinmarketcap. The days of flipping bullshit for easy gains are over and that's probably a good thing.

Quads confirm, shitcoins dead, only btc, eth, bat and link will make it.

I agree a lot of people are burned out from losing money on alts and are not BTC holders.

This is the same thing that happened in 2014 when people thought DOGE will be $10

Eth is for buying ERC20 tokens.

You can buy ERC20 tokens with BTC as well on all exchanges that list them

Accumulate in the winter and sell during spring

We're now in a alt coin bubble

Well yeah but the pairing is more often ETH/whatever

Point is, the only time to hold ETH or BTC is when you don't know what else to buy. If you wanna see decent gains that money should be in whatever shitcoin(s) of the month.

>implying anyone buys erc20 shitcoins other than during ICOs
there's a reason why 99% of them dump on exchanges

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zoin/#markets
where bear market where...

If you like to miss out on this

>those marketcaps

What year was this?

How the fuck am i gonna buy if all my alts are at a loss dumbass

>only my bags are making it

Right before the fork on the 25th you buy your favorite alt and watch it rise. it will probably rise more than bitcoin itself in terms of % gain.

Im thinking of going for stratis, bottoming out, chance to double to ath of 7-8 again.

2013, last week of the bull

Megacoin looks pretty promising, just bought 100k

>sell for BTC
>BTC is going up, while alts keep going down.
buy back alts when they are even cheaper and hope they go up?

>stayed in the market for 6 months
yet doesn't realise exact same thing happened with the BCH fork in August.

Nice LARP faggot