ODN sagemarks role

The former scam worldcoin marketer. Buy obsidian!

Lost my only bitcoin to this. Actually might kill myself

I'm not sure what this post is even supposed to be showing. That their community guy doesn't count the burn coins?

We can not allow you and your team to continue misguiding investors based on false information provided to the community. Several red flags have already been noted over the last few days by users who remain active in the Obsidian collaboration space.

The important result is documentation of these events to build a historical context of investment fraud. Most individuals who violate SEC regulation have a past history and are likely to commit future offenses.

hello, i am SEC.
do not buy bad coin sirs, is evil coin better not buy, is SHIT.

Was waiting for a ODN fud threat. Please pull some excerpts from the Blackstone chronicles.

The Obsidian Chronicles continues

We won't let you continue to do this. Several detailed reports were filed yesterday by anons. People took heavy losses investing in your project and yet here you are. Obtuse as ever coming back just to mock them. Pride comes before the fall.

Hello, i am Scotland Yard.
Do not buy, better sell.
Coin shit.

Hello sirs. I from FBI.
This two guy are right.
Coin not good.
I do arrest if buy.
Better sell.

lmfao.

So is Obsidian not a platform? Get your facts straight idiot

Here is blackstones great answer when asked if Obsidian was a platform

why would you put your only bitcoin into this ATH

I am president of united states from America here speaking.
Dangerous coin and in focus of drone with rocket because terrorist.
Better sell.

They won't be laughing when they get subpoenaed

This is attorney general jeff sessions, i can confirm we are looking into the obsidian team.

But really what the fuck is Obsidian if it's NOT a platform? A wannabe telegram? A clone wickr?

Hallo.
I am Adolf Hitler.
Obsidian is okay.

A well-oiled machine designed to extract fiat, crypto and dreams from inception until the day the house of cards tumbles down.

> selling above ICO price
> all ICO contributors are whole
> not an eth token
> not a security
> registered as an ltd company
> have general counsel on payroll
> took a painstaking long time to send out coins so they could comply with accounting/auditing practices

Fud harder pajeets, ODN is the real deal.

Agreed. It took extensive planning and market research to make it all happen. Bernie Madoff would be proud of them.

Another out of context screenshot. For the record everyone he goes on to say “facebook is a platform. Startups that say they are a platform but dont have any working product are scams.” And then talks about how you have to build one working product before trying to pretend you’re some bigger all inclusive project.

Nigga what fraud?

You must be new here. Several active members of the community have documented and reported:
- Insider trading
- Accounting fraud
- False or misleading investment information

They are beginning to feel the pressure. It takes time for these cases to be built and handled by the proper authorities. One can only describe them as a den of snakes. Don't take my word, do the research yourself.