Is there a worse feel than getting fired just as you made friends in your workplace?

Is there a worse feel than getting fired just as you made friends in your workplace?

>become good friends with all co workers
>they tell me they taking me to the bar next weekend
>get fired for violence. not allowed on the premises
>never got their numbers

fml

sim tem. VocĂȘ estar sozinho em casa e acabar o papel higienico e vocĂȘ ter q levantar

>fired for violence
The fuck did you do?

What violence?

>get fired
>still invited to night out 3 weeks later
everything went better than expected

I got fired for shilling Link to my bosses secretary

How

im a funny guy what can i say

this faggot was being disrespectful so I told him I was going to beat him up

then he told the managers and quit

cheer up friend, at least youve got crypto
ive made nothing so far

Friendship is overrated.
Friends in the workplace do not exist because people fake personality in the workplace.
Getting fired means to stop being a wagecuck.

Be happy.

You could've bought ZEN at ATH.

I have zero crypto too.

there are still nocoiners on biz?

why dont u get some? i think chainlink is a fairly safe long term investment

I dont understand crypto.

>not specially tailoring backstab algorithms and blueprints for their demise so you can move up in the corporate ladder
>not going full autism and creating office drama between individuals and their superiors so you can get in on the good side of your boss and your bosses boss
>not specifically draining the semen of your roofied and unconscious male superior
>not stealing his job because you spread his semen all over a qt female coworkers desk while she went to the bathroom
Why even make friends OP? What kind of fucking faggot are you? No wonder you got fired, you did nothing to create job security.

I can't think that far ahead.

That sucks, did you deny it?

no
no one wanted to fire me anyway, my coworkers were on my side including the managers but HR mandated I get fired