PCB Full rerport

PCB Full Report

dropfile.to/9cDHStC

Enjoy the lambo

BTC Tip Jar:

0xC312ce5F83A9AB1144f158222Ffc5a73C4A046e3

Wtf all my eth is gone

yeah it's zen but it's already at 23$

there are smaller ones in there that havent mooned. Didnt you see War Dogs, Let the big guys have the pie, I want the motherfucking crumbs.

It's legit, thanks man

Thanks

It is launching in 4 weeks. Good hodl at this price

HOW DID YOU TAKE MY LINK

Yo what the fuck, the other half of that report is literally a copy paste from September. Swell (Ripple Event) has already happened and yet they're talking about it like it's upcoming. Not saying this is false, but has anyone who actually subscribes to PB confirmed that this is the issue for this month?

Dude, it's fake. I was the first comment calling it fake. I'm actually subscribed and everyone on this board is being played like a fool. The report isn't out yet.

Larp

Absolute tools if the report is fake. I just assumed that Teeka was busting to get a report out on time and just did a copy paste. However, this does look way too suspicious if you read the shit after the ZENCASH sector.

Everyone is so dumb. They're mentioning $PTOY (Patientory) among other coins... this is the first serious tradable healthcare project that will see major support with (a) launch of new roadmap alongside (b) FDA approval of their app. The team is already growing...

>buy my bags

FAKE

Thxop

si

Is it a clean file?

...fuckwad may not be wrong. I have heard rumblings of $PTOY from a few people close to the source

PTOY is a garbage coin from Georgia.

Love ptoy buybuybuybuybuy... Meme coins fucking moon so a real project will moon too. fucking no coin FUDs suck dick for free as we get rich on ptoy

File Clean

FAKE

Everyone please look at the parts after the Zen Cash pages. It literally is a copy of last months with the price of bitcoin changed.