You're the worst The US Edition

What are the worst Americans that ever live.

Lies

Literally every confederate

t. Nigger-loving Unionist vermin

Keep at it traitor. I'm sure history will rewrite itself for you loser.

This chick and both the Silence Breakers and #Me Too.

Oh we're gonna rewrite already.

With fire and a sea of blood.

Yeah she's a pretty big cunt.

>history is written by the victor

I thought the 2016 election was the easiest decision of my life.

Key word is decision.

Northern and nigger blood will run through the streets on the Day of the Rope.

Prove him wrong butthurt faggot.

Make no mistake. We are going exterminate every last nigger and Northerner down to the last woman, and faggot pronoun. NONE will be spared.

Unionists deserve death and nothing short of it.

Cherokee Removal was mostly occurred under Buchanan. Jackson just took all the blame because he's better known.

source.

The South is liberalizing and the white population is decreasing by percentage. Your chances of a "war" are getting smaller and smaller and soon Charleston will look like Boston whether you like it or not.

Which is why we need the war to happen NOW and annhilate every last nigger and Yankee subhuman with atomic fire.

The South will rise again, the North will raze again.

I wish you inbred hicks would fucking try.

You're free to keep dreaming but it's not going to happen.

>Declared that should any country recognize the "rebellion" as a legitimate nation they would face war with the US.
Funny, because the British thought the same of the US.
What a fucking faggot.

Not if we exterminate you first.

>carpetbaggers
>scalawags
>human, let alone Southern

They'll be put to the sword with the rest of you.

NBF is literally a Califag LARPing as a southerner on the internet

My family is as Southern they come nigger.

I'm sure all 70,000 of you separatists will absolutely destroy us with your flawless planning and your weaponized butthurt

Wtf is your point you asspained little traitor? That he was the same as George III because they dealt with a similar situation in a similar way one time?

But you aren't.

The Taliban whipped the pathetic excuse for a modern Army the United States has with less.

Plus I'm pretty sure all the countries America has pissed off in the last 100 years will be more than happy to help.

>what are Okies

You're a Califagian living in the Gay Area. You're literally the furthest thing from a southerner.

>similar situation
One was a subject colony and the others were fully free states which had the federalist right to secede.
Don't mistake me for a traitor, I hate dixies as much as you do.

are you retarded?

Alexander Hamilton
FUCK this guy
Federalist bank loving fucker

Any american who espoused jingoistic imperialism in the pretense of delivering democracy and civilizing natives.

>which had the federalist right to secede.
Prove it

Disagreed OP, after reading almost every book on him, I realise he was the smartest man ever to hold office in the US

fuck off you stupid leftypol faggot

>implying all confederates were rednecks. STONEWALL JACKSON.

This desu

If he had never gotten caught or never ordered watergate he would have gone down as ome of the greatest presidents in history

Now that's a shining example
He really fucked shit up big time and is lauded for it too

Out of all presidents? Probably Trump. He clearly has mental issues and he's downright illiterate. The populist quips he used to bumble into office have been the cheapest and dumbest shit in history, but it worked. A crown proof of how fucked up is the contemporary American society and culture.
What's sad is that he dealt a great blow to some real national populist who might fix this shit. Voters will probably vote for some Bernie or some shit like that in 2020. At least a decade will be lost in further decline.

Nixon's only mistake was getting caught
Not Veeky Forums

Someone posted Hillary Clinton but interestingly enough you only responded to the guy criticizing Trump
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence though :^)

I missed that post but I wouldn't count her either

It's related to the question, since Trump is a president, an American, and has lived.

We're talking about Trump as president though