/comfy/

Anyone else /comfy/ holding ENG? Market is pretty low now and gonna go up real soon.

>literally backed by MIT so you know it isn't a bunch of pajeets screaming at each other.
>alex pentland on the team.
>recent activity despite a somewhat quiet week.
>low coin supply

See you at 2x soon

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=ENGETH
blog.enigma.co/breaking-down-the-data-monolith-753370da44e1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice just bought 1k

Just sold off some of my Link for this. Get on the rocket before it leaves!

Been looking at this coin for a bit, I think this is a sleeper right now. Good tech behind it. Will FOMO buy in if it goes up past 10k SAT.
Not too many scalable solutions in blockchain like this

MIT is hit or miss, but I've used the platform and it's legit. Spoke to devs on Telegram and they're not stupid

bought in recently, price is good atm should see some steady gains

Funnily enough, just did the same. Just said fuck it and bought in 4k! Second alt coin buy ever. WML

What exchange?

Hacked their slack and website the same way equifax got hacked, shitty user and pw.

Increased supply before ico without telling anyone

People get coins two days late than intended with the shitiest ico distribution to date

Fucking garbage product

“Good buy its at a dip!”

all this shill lul must be pre pump haha, dont wanna miss it lets get in i guess, been a success with other pumps as it seems, hope this doesnt fail!!! go enigma or w/e it fuckign is!!! dont dump ur bags on me

Pretty comfy. Holding on to my bags. See you in lamboland. By the way - I can not wait to actually use the project it would be an awesome resource for trading when available.

binance , liqui, ed

Exchange:

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=ENGETH

who the fuck trades in ETH?

which wallet do you use for it?

It is on Binance

Well to be fair DAO's wallet got hacked as well and you don't see people crying over it. It's the fucking world we live in. So keep your wallets safe and don't click on "where is my link aaaaaaaaaah" links :D
The catalyst is a pretty nifty tool, cant wait to get my hands dirty.

only the smartest you fucking pajeet

Sold some of my Walton too. I don't want to miss out on this.

lol i do

i actually value everything compared to ether, sats and bitcoins mean nothing to me

don't worry in 3 months everyone will be like me
screencap this

Get your bags full boys, cause it's about to go in space and beyond!

To hell with it. I am going to give it a shot. Better to buy stuff below ico than at ico nowadays.

>tfw comfy hodling 1k

Trade in pure gold or get the fuck out

Getting your website and slack hacked sure has lots to do with the value of the coin / company. Oh wait -- it does not. Name a company that went down because their website got hacked.

Nice bought 100k

Hopefully this one moons, I missed ETP because of funding delays. Have the funds now and don't want to be left behind again.

all this shill made me buy a couple hundos lets fucking go!!

still kinda expensive right?
Considering substratum has a lower market cap and an actual working product whereas engima does yet.
I bought enigma ICO so im not against it or anything

MtGox

Ashley Madison actually went under because of a hack top kek, people got divorced and shit. But a crypto project... Meh security nowadays is a pain in the ass, so it's pretty normal to get raped a bit by black hats.

>substratum
MtGox didn't get their website hacked. Their trading system and storage where breached. See the difference? Nobody gives a shit about web site defacement.

Just sold my ETP profits for this, the rockets never stop

Buy in while it's still cheap :)

Is there a roadmap for it? Can't find it on their website.

bought substratum at ICO and did 2x lol

but i think that was the peak since there isn't really much value in holding it, i mean the whole internet of tomorrow has been tried before and failed miserably purely because it's really slow

as for enigma i dunno lol, im feeling some FOMO tingling right now

comfy AF in this rn

What color lambo are you buying with your bags?

Why will this moon?

Also substratum is in direct competition with Internxt, and INXT is pumping quite hard right now.
Since I missed INXT, ENG it is.

>MIT
>Actually a good and usable idea
>People will dump btc profits after the fork in projects. The enigma's catalyst sounds good enough to be one of those.
> Low volume
> Still on the cheap

>there are people on this board who are willingly going to miss out on this
to the moon!

should i dump all my LINK for this

Dude, if you are still holding LINK, nobody can help you.

Starting to pump pretty hard.

Lul

Dont scare me like that user, im still transferring

top kek

wtf is this coin good for at 36mil marketcap?
its not ETP by a longshot, it has no partnerships, still in progress.
I invested in eng ico but i think its shit when people are so picky about their coins

Dude, can you actually read ETP's website ? Cause it's in fucking chinese. WTF?!
You invested in ENG and you need news for partnerships to reassure you, that you did good?
Go read the whitepapers.It's a huge project, but it's not for /biz-tards with no brains.
If completed the catalyst would be a great tool for trading, analyzing and making money in general. So if you don't know what you are holding - go and fucking sell to get some etp and later cry and kys...

nice just bought 100k

scam coin

read this latest developer update. They're on time with all of their major projects right now.

blog.enigma.co/breaking-down-the-data-monolith-753370da44e1

they've hit their roadmap pretty accurately as well

comfy as fuck

I don't think these crypto datas matter until after crypto has made it

That's fucking hilarious. I was a linkmarine until this morning. I woke up & moved everything over to enigma. I only had funds on binance for link but this shit is looking too good.

I'm feeling comfy with 2k eng and 5k link. Long holds but definitely will pay off. Your mom would buy these if she wasn't still in a coma from the pounding I gave her last night.

Nice FUD faggot that group has yet to successfully pump a coin

nice

Fuck it I'm missing too many shitcoin pumps. I'm going all in please make me rich