RN

So is this worth quickly flipping, or holding for a couple months?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proof of stake with institutional backing? Hold that shit, maybe take some profits but it could be big

The road map for the next 2 months is stacked, this will go to the moon before EOY! Y-comb , coinable , ING bank :D

Sell to me! I will be accumulating when this shit hits ED

im ready to get JUST'd, along with every "big" ico from october

See for yourself youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0

Dump to me on ed tonight

Already got my bid stacked up.

Please sell you utter norman

ING is hosting a conference in Amsterdam in November. Apparently, the REQ team might be presenting a demo there. That's why there are so many buy orders up on ED.

I have 400k REQS will I make it?

So this year, when do you think it will reach it's peak price?

Oh yeah? A conference? How are the bathroom facilities? Centrally located?

Sauce?

df is coinable?

It will peak within the next week then it will trickle down until the ing conference.

Coinbase

>Sauce?

slack

alrighty, will be selling a week before this happens

learnt my lesson with link, never again

Was this you?

LINK has no incentive for institutions to buy tokens. Req will be proof of stake so they will scoop them up just like eth and omg

Can I start sending REQ to other wallets? Or is that tomorrow too?

can i get this on ED at midnight? est

3am

Alright so I’m going to run through some numbers for REQ (Request Network) real quick.

We’re going to assume a .5% tx fee, 50% stakers, and Request taking 50% of the fees.
Okay lets assume they can get to $10 billion in transaction volume (for reference paypal runs through $400 billion). With $10 billion in volume, a staker with 100k REQ tokens would receive $7,500

We can assume most investors will be looking for 7-8% ROI from staking alone so lets divide that $7,500 / .07 = $107,000. That means those 100,000 REQ tokens should be worth about $107,000, or about $1.07 per token.

ICO price is .068 so 15.7x ICO would be a good place to start based on the above numbers, and assuming REQ can get to $10 billion in total volume.

Even if that $10 billion in volume is 1-2 years out, I still expect the REQ price to come close to that 15.7x based on future expectations ONLY. Think TSLA stock for reference.

That sounds realistic actually, I'm just thinking of the best strategy with this - obviously there will be a correction from the first bull run this coming week but q4 events and news seem pretty stacked, so I'm starting to think those corrections won't be massive and it may be worth holding a sizeable sum.

Maybe if I just cash out my initial investment equivalent within the next week or so then hold the rest it would be best?

What are you guys that got in at ico planning to Do?

coinbase

Sell at 5x, rebuy at 2x ico

How does staking work? Does it mean that you can no longer ever sell the coins again? In which case it sounds retarded compared to just flipping or selling off for profit shorter - mid term... Why would alone stake a large sum of money for trickled slow returns when they can re invest it in a very lucrative market like crypto for more quick returns?

Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Yeah I would cash out next week and then maybe buy back in towards the middle of next month.

nice analysis

req is a better value than payx and mtl right off the bat and look at those market caps.

Anyone selling before a 200m cap is a fool.

Tenx not payx

You are wrong

>tfw wanted to buy this
>tfw your link bags are so fucking heavy you refuse to sell
>tfw all in on Link at 9k
>tfw you could be stuck with these bags for months

Fuck...it's not that I don't know it will recover, but I will miss out on so many other coins while I am holding.