Favourite Bible verses thead

Favourite Bible verses thead.

Uncommon choices edition.

Numbers 11:23 (NIV)

The Lord answered Moses, "Is the Lord's arm too short? Now you will see whether or not what I say will come true for you."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9_eNmx4WNw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Behold, The Man
I am Alderaan Void Dragon of the Abyss
She Ate the Donkey

Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place

Christianity BTFO'd itself

Bereshit

>Favourite Bible verses thead.

"But Jesus turned to them and said, “Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. For the days are surely coming when they will say, ‘Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bore, and the breasts that never nursed.’" - Luke 23:28-29

youtube.com/watch?v=m9_eNmx4WNw

Matthew 10:34-36
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law - a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household

John 03:16

Death to the jews.

Galatians 5:16-17
But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do.

>I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves

came here to post this

>uncommon choices

Matthew 5:17:
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
I like to refer to this when "christians" disregard the laws of the old testament

Then you'll like it even better, when I explain to you that Mosaic Law only applies to Jews, not Gentiles. Gentiles are governed by their own Civic Laws.

It cannot be a literal observance of the Law of Moses that interests Jesus — this is seen by what he says in Matthew 5:21-48, where he radically reinterprets the commands of the Law. If it were a literal observance that Jesus wanted, the Gospel of Mark was in specific violation of Jesus’ command, because it interpreted Jesus’ view of the laws of "uncleanness" and said he had abrogated these Old Testament food regulations. See Mark 7:19 in any modern translation.)

also that's pretty common

>Jews can slaughter children and rape women of populations that resist occupation and sieges
Wow... so... moral...

>he doesn't know what the Mosaic Law is
>replies anyway

Augustinus 3:16

And behold, the outlaw hath battered the drunkard's ass, and was pronounced majestick among the Federates. Whenceforth he proclaimed that it matters not if the besought treasures are in the hands of the Pharisees or of the Samaritans. He made a prophecy, saying, "Hosanna, the reign of Stephanos hath come, and when the duel of men begineth, ye shall find it palpable that the treasure is henceforth in my arms, yea, lifted from the level of waists." And the assembly roared gleefully, forsooth they were filled with anticipation.

>Mosaic Law refers to the law set in the Torah
>Deuteronomy allows deliberate genocide
>Deuteronomy is the fifth of the Pentateuch
>Jews can follow Mosaic Law
>Goyim don't need to
>Therefore Jews can genocide, Goyim not necessarily so
Seems pretty clear to me :^)

Apocrypha counts, right?

Peter 96:11
And lo, ere long the Holy Spirit descended unto me, and I learned that it mattereth not what a man's name is, for all flesh alike, Jew and Gentile, the weak and the strong, seek to taste evermore the fresh pastry. I learned my own path, and remained silent.

>Therefore Jews can genocide, Goyim not necessarily so
This is true. Look at the Holocaust compared to the Holodomor

Actually Deuteronomy only calls for the elimination of specific groups of people (Amorites, Jebusites etc...) who have already been destroyed so there is no general permission for genocide.

You have to read God's word carefully if you want to understand it, user.

>Genesis 4:9
>"And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?"
Such sassiness deserved its punishment.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
>"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

Favourite is Exodus 32:28 where Moses
killed 3,000 Jews, way to go Adolph,
a good start. Fuck that religion.

>Favourite is Exodus 32:28 where Moses
>killed 3,000 Jews, way to go Adolph,
>a good start. Fuck that religion.

Adolf was Moses
reincarnated

exodus 23:19

>Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Mark 6:2

^Matthew 6:2 not Mark, I done derped.