COSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

COSS DISTRIBUTION IS WORKING NOW ITS ON THE SLACK BUY BUY BUY

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/921003970310623233
cosstokenswap.slack.com/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12_-v8SwpOCLVysQmi9nmMgLoz4xTJFOrW95BnoIh-ig/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

screenshot?

to the moon

Hmmm.....

Kucoin shill detected

YEAH THEY ARE OUT
so comfy, man this is my third moon mission so far, i am so glad

>convention
Hope he actually meant conversion.

Aww shit nigga something's happening.

I have a "distribute" button next to ETH now. I don't have enough to do it yet.

According to they've finished ETH, but they're going to do the conversion for BTC/ARK/etc and add it to the stack, then the rest of the shitcoins.

here we go

How much COSS was that award based on?

7k one week, 12k the next. Now I have 17.5k total.
1st week snapshot was about 1M USD daily volume, 2nd week was .5M USD daily when the hype died down.
Don't try to do math based on these numbers, the variables are all in flux.

TRADING LIMITS LIFTED
ETH DISTRIBUTED
nonERC20 ABOUT TO BE CONVERTED INTO ETH
ERC20 SHITCOINS COMING LATER

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M GONNA BE RICH I HAVE 35k COSS

are we moonin or what?

Can't moon yet. $80k sell wall to chew through first. See:

I can take down that wall. Shill me

got 250k. man if this reachs 1 dollar i am free of wageslaving. but i will not sell. i wanna live from dividents muahahaha

if you break it now. you could instantly put sell orders too but a good amount higher. you can make it moon. i started this from 4 cent to 8 and then it mooned to 26 even

How much coss do I get per day/week? What's the calculation I do.

yep exactly. part of the reason hype died down was because the dividend payments were delayed. if they keep improving we're gonna see $1-2 before long

Weekly trade volume *0.001/93,000,000 is the minimum $value payout per week

Later there will be other streams of revenue that will also be split with COSS holders

So last week I held 35k COSS (market value $5000) which gave me about $4 of dividend, and this was at rock bottom volume, if the volume 10x I will make $40 a week, if the volume 100x that's $400 a week, for a $5000 investment now

100x in volume is half of binance volume

good god im shilled and already hold coss. Fuck me i want to sell my goddamn dog to buy more now. fuck

i just bought some more. some fags even sold lower than 30 minutes ago lmao

i got money on the way. i got a goooooood feeling about coss

>TFW you only hold 520 COSS
>TFW you dont have funds to buy anymore at all
>TFW about to lose job due to never showing up since I hate my job.

I will never get any better.

i hope you used eth its way faster than btc deposit

i actually did, not because of that tho, i just had some eth laying around. good looking out tho. normally wouldnt have thought of that

so yeah it said 3-6 hours. last time i did btc it took like 5 hours i think. how much faster is eth...?

hoooooly fucking shit its already here. nevermind LOL

ill just be over here scopping up some cheap ass coss ;)

is this enough to make some money atleast?

so how do dividends work?

520 coss is like less than $100, maybe by next year when the volume explodes it could bring in something

not in the short term cause you will not be able to withdraw because of lack of gas

damn those walls! someone is dumb enough to stop the train. COSS is rank 192, after DAO they're planning to put better chart which will make it on par with cuckcoin at least. 12M market cap so far. easily will go to 50M at least

thats what I was hoping. Short term im fucked but ah well

ETH and ERC20 tokens are distributed to wallets. Non-ERC20 tokens are converted to ETH and distributed.

The snapshot takes place every sunday, and you either hold COSS in the COSS wallet, or in MEW (but you have to set up some smart contract shit so there no really point to doing that).

shiit man i only got 600... the weekly dividends will add up at least right? shit especially if the coins moon im compensated with?

is a thousand of these a decent amount to get?

20k at least

unironically bought 100k coss yesterday

feeling pretty comfy

dude eat that freaking walls think later

Wtf. Every time I try to buy on their exchange, I get "insufficient balance". I'd eat most of that wall too.

Shill me more. I'm interested but I need to know more

there was a trade limit to $2000, only just been lifted to $100k about 1-2hrs ago.

i was getting that same message even tho i had enough funds (like 50 bucks)

idk what the deal is. just keep fucking around and it will let you buy

eth takes a few minutes (30 seconds to 5 minutes) whereas BTC takes like 5-20 hours, which is why BTC will eventually be obsolete, it won't be practical to transfer it

1. It's part of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
2. It gives 50% pay split fee per week (just been fixed). at the moment 1 token will give you 0,00015. This will increase along with volume transaction.
3. Rune COSS cofounder is listing more new ICOs like Enjin LINK and other stuff. He promised to be one of the first to list new coins.
4. Market cap is still low, I can imagine this go up to $1
5. He's pretty quick in fixing and updating user feedbacks. the next step after this is updating trading chart with better chart. Possibly trading view.
6. It's hyped coin at the moment, and potentially can be on top 20 exchange by Q1 2018

if you're looking to flip the coin for an easy 5-10x then sure go for 1k but it won't really pay much in dividends if thats what you're going for

I have 40k COSS atm and want a lot more

medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea

how much returns in dividends does one get.

top 20 would mean a 40x, so yes very doable

nice shilling, buying does not even work

It won't let me buyyyy

if the coss holders split half the fees, and i'm a coss holder... doesn't that mean my fees trading in the system are covered by my dividends provided i own twice as much coss proportionally of all coss as I pay in fees proportional to all fees during that period? Why would I trade anywhere else once this picks up?

that's the bull case for coss

I got one small buy order through, but can't get any more through.

Say hello to the recursive profit loop. The more people use the exchange, the more profits are divided between holders. The more profit people drag in, the more people will want a healthy COSS stack, the high the price skyrockets. Repeat ad infinitum.

You might need to logoff and logon. It's still beta after all

well its based on the amount you hold out of the total supply I think, so 1000/200,000,000 means you'd get 0.000005% of the total dividends paid out, and the dividends paid out are based on the COSS.IO exchange volume (of all coins traded ON that exchange)

So with 1000 COSS and current volume you'd probably get like $0.05 worth or some shit, you'd have to figure it out. As volume goes up tho the dividend amount goes up, and they're planning to implement real world merchant payment options which we'll get paid dividends from as well.

Double-edged sword, the more successful the COSS exchange is, the more dividends paid, and the more valuable COSS coin becomes. Buy a lot now and potentially gain a shitload of profit in the long run.

wrong 1000/93.000.000 it's based on circulating supply. Current circ supply is 83M + 10M(charity)

ah ok still the point is the same, iwth 1000 COSS you're not going to get much in regards to dividend payouts right now. I'm holding 40k COSS and not getting much dividends either.

If volume goes up though we're going to the moon.

Did my transfer in BTC....fuuuuuuu

This is correct. Only the circulating supply and charity are generating dividends at the moment.

Pic related is the vote that was put up to ICO buyers, option B was chosen by about 73%.

>mfw I deposited BTC to coss.io and it still hasn't showed up despite my deposit address being correct.

BTC takes forever on there. Eth was almost instant for me.

so the 3-6 hour disclaimer wasn't bullshit then on the site? Damn

Nope. ETH goes through in like 3 minutes though. In fact it's better to just buy, trade, and transfer in ETH whenever you can since most exchanges don't even bother to use segwit.

The good news is that COSS isnt moving much. Better luck next time.

Having the same problem, giving it some slack since it's still in beta. You guys figure anything out yet? I've been trying for 20 minutes.

im haveing this same issue I could eat half that wall right now if I could fucking buy it.

Also their KYC needs to be sped up a shit ton Ive had mine waiting on them for 2 weeks now.

I randomly just now got it to work, no idea how. Just happened to work one of the times I hit the buy button.

Haven't tried buying anything recently. It's possible something went wrong with the update they just pushed.

I'M SO HAPPY! MADE ANOTHER THREAD ABOVE BECAUSE DIDN'T SEE THIS! CONGRATS BROS/LADIES WE MADE IT OUT OF WAGEKEK LIFE!

took like 5 hrs for me 30 confirmations

Ya it just worked for me too.

Looks like they removed their bullshit 2k usd limit too cause I just bought 20 eth worth.

Debating whether to throw in another 10k usd cause this coin if they get the bugs worked out is a juicybuy. biggest hurdle was the payouts and they got it right it looks like. Coin still hasnt mooned at all either I sold my initial stack at more than I just bought these 35k for

holy hell well at least you gave me a piece of mind.

Yeah it's working 100% now for me as well, hopefully for good as it made me a little hesitant to buy.

I'm now the proud owner of 1137 COSS; I'm a poor ass college student, but hey, it's a start.

Just got my coins! Thanks user.

This

I own ETP and COSS and Id buy all you can.
You're in college its a selling point when you go suck some dicks for coss cash. Cause I think this coin is an easy 10x in a few months. The volume has picked up consistently but the site still has a lot of work. Its a risky buy but I think the payout could be worth it.

Anyone have a slack link?

I second this also any biz bros want to eat a sell wall with me?

twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/921003970310623233

I assume the link still works.

NOOOOO MY COOOSSSSSS GIVE IT BAAAACCCKKK!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY LINK

I kek at this meme idk why

holy shit

>using btc to transfer anything in 2017

cosstokenswap.slack.com/

SLACK LINK FOR YOU FAGGOTS

Make sure to buy coss from coss exchange because it will give 50% the pay split fee for the holders weelly. That's how we get dividends anyway

I don't understand why you used BTC in the first place, it is literally the shittest of shitcoins

Also for anyone trying to buy on coss.io, you can just buy on hitbtc and transfer your coss tokens to coss.io before the next dividend payout.

I noticed they delay larger transactions for security reasons at the moment but small payments are quite fast

Do the math user: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12_-v8SwpOCLVysQmi9nmMgLoz4xTJFOrW95BnoIh-ig/edit?usp=sharing

Uhm guys shouldnt we be mooning atm

uhm guys its not mooning

Have you received your payments yet?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WAITED 2 WEEKS FOR THIS WTF DO YOU MEAN AHHHHHHH WHY ARENT WE MOONING AHHHH I DIDNT WATCH THIS FALL TO 10 CENTS FROM 26 JUST FOR IT TO GO SIDWAYS I DONT EVEN WANT A MILLION I JUST WANT 20 CENTS WTFF

Rune appears to be a stand up guy. Also take into consideration that COSS stands for Crypto One Stop Solution. The dividends payed out to coss holders is for ALL revenue the site will make, including merchant sales and other financial services they plan to implement. What if it becomes like etsy/xapo/kickstarter + a successful shitcoin exchange. How much do you think it will generate? I plan on holding for years. passive income is passive income and a satoshi today will be worth infinitly more as time goes on. Its the sleeper you have been looking for and you are still in early. the last i checked the price was going down.

Give me that sweet, cheap coin. Let is fall from the heavens, God's mana, to wash over the non-believers. Let me taste their tears as I fill my cup to overflowing.

Literally capped