Monero still the king of the untraceable cryptos

Right?

Devs are working with the feds

Zencash is the new king

Correct! BTW - >25% of the total world's wealth is private money. I'm talking >$40 trillion+

I mean it's getting the deep web adoption isn't it?
Which make it the king right?

need proof

so far, yes. i'm waiting on something better but so far its just shit (dash/pivx/zcoin/verge?) or better tech but implemented in a worse non-private coin, zcash/zclassic/zencash/whatever shit fork of zcash is out there.

all the public blockchain "privacy" shitcoins are going to get replaced by tokens on ethereum, so all monero has to worry about is a new privacy coin coming out in a non-shady way with privacy tech more like zcash instead of ringsig mixing.

Many deep web vendors are starting to take monero. It's on most markets that are used. It went from 30-100 bucks from being accepted on alpha bay. Huge market outlaw just vanished. Buy monero now and thank me later. Once another market emerges as a top competitor and accepts monero... you'll be at 3xx

thanks anons

gonna buy a solid bag of Monero really soon

zencash is the new monero

Correct

What's your proof, or are you a fudding shillbag?

I personally like both XMR and ZEC equally, your pick really.

zclassic/zencash are just shitcoins, they have as much chance of being used for anything as shitcoins like verge do. just pajeet pump and dumps, no developers, no users, etc.

if you think zksnarks are interesting ethereum will have coins that are as good as zcash built right into ethereum as tokens within a few months i bet, but right now your only in is with zcash.

XMR is the best privacy coin so far, and their official bounties are proof of that.

For example, this is my XMR address:
43hnD3f5nK1hfanLfHTxM9QKkJgzrSPdE5CvJV977LegZcPKzjiXVgmJyYiJHuUzxtJ5vCUZTZNBJUV6D5PuG4zcGBSu1c7

25 XMR to whoever can tell me any of:
>how much XMR I hold on that address
>when was the last UTC timestamp of me receiving funds to that address
>The last address I sent money to

Meanwhile I can look up a verge address just like any bitcoin address.

They also have many improvements on the way including:

0MQ, which should hopefully get its own point release soon
Lots of Monero events this December in Austria
The GloBee secret project fundraiser launching before Christmas
MyMonero apps being released before the GloBee secret project launch
X Wallet for iOS
Subaddresses, which have recently been published and merged for the next release
Trezor Ledger integration, which has seen significant progress
The GUI port to mobile, which is slow but still happening
Research into next-version RingCT systems
Monero being added to PurismOS devices
A custom completely-open hardware wallet for Monero
Kovri, which has seen steady progress
The Monero Integrations plugins, which makes it easier for people to accept Monero
The website, which needs work to make it more useful and complete
The Monero Meetup Kit, which I have begun. The first components arrive at my house later today.
Monero Coffee Chats, which should provide additional community resources
The Kovri educational video, which will be similar to the other existing educational videos
Coinomi integration, though we haven't gotten a progress update for months
Updates to Kasisto (in FFS)
Updates to Monerujo for android
Translations, which has evolved into an organized effort

I forgot that n-1/n and n/n multisig have been pushed to github

Real development is ongoing with the xmr core developers

Let's see some proof, or even evidence, you fucking useless cunt

XMR is going to 1k before Q2 2018 cap this fuckers

If you actually Fell for the palm beach shilling of ZenCash you are a complete fucktard.

Zk-snarks are not secure and never will be. It's literally: back door the coin

Most valued yes. IP addresses can be exposed from monero wallet transactions. Verge is on the come up

this will be fixed with Kovri (i2p) for Monero soon. i2p is more secure than TOR for this kind of use-case

> (OP)
>Most valued yes. IP addresses can be exposed from monero wallet transactions. Verge is on the come up
It's true that IP adessses can be exposed, However kovri will address this also VERGE HAS A FUCKING RICH LIST RETARD.

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN REMOTELY PRIVATE,?

idiot, TOR is compromised

You hold 25 xmr

And the last adress you will send money to will be mine

Well I'll give you a hint, its over 25 XMR.
If you're just going to guess though you must see how private XMR is

Zcash's zk-snark trusted setup only means that if they were malicious back when they did the setup, they could mint new zcash out of thin air. It does not mean that they could de-anonymize people.

Zcash z-transactions have an anonymity set including all past z-transactions. Monero transactions have a configurable anonymity set (ringsize) usually in the low tens.

Zcash is more private, Monero is more secure against inflation.

I am up .0012 after less then 24 hours.
Just use the online mining app for free spins and click away.
Real shit and straight shit.

You forget to my mention that privacy is optional with ZCash this reducing the pool to 10% of users.

Also Monro is looking into trust less zk-snarks

Palm Beach sold their Zencash bags at $20 and are buying the XMR dip. You're all a bunch of puppets

i like this coin already

is this a scam?

Monero blockchain explorer is both the most entertaining and useless blockchain explorer ever.

King of malware miners, you mean?

>monero
>untraceable

You might as well exchange briefcases in a mall