/crassus/ - crassus thread

This is a crassus thread
This thread is for discussion and sharing all things crassus.

>jealous that he doesn't get any military glory like caesar and pompey
>invades parthia
>three minutes later
>son dead
>army dead
>he dead

>being crassus is suffering

At least he's the only triumvire to die in battle, albeit in a shameful manner.
The others were killed by filthy gyppos or filthy senators respectivly.

HE

Someone needs to make a virgin pompey vs chad crassus

WAS

A

PARTHIAN

But Crassus died after the battle was already over while negotiating his surrender. Then his corpse was mocked.

Could someone explain to me this Crassus meme?

I mean...it would've been better if he died while achieving a glorious victory and leading his bois from the front but it just wasn't meant to be.

What percentage of Pompey's victories are only due to Crassus?

>when you fuck up so bad your name becomes synonimous with a big mistake

CONSUL

>thinking crassus will EVER overtake enver as the eccentric spiteful retard /ourguy/ of Veeky Forums

>rich guy that is jealous of his two business partners being way cooler and more badass than him so he starts an unnecessary war with parthia and gets btfo so bad he, his son and his army get wiped out

It's just funny.

Like 2% maybe. Crassus only held three commands as far as I know. The first one when he helped Sulla win at the gates of Rome. The second one when he beat Spartacus and Pompey fucked him over by sweeping up the leftovers and the third one in Parthia when he got BTFO. All the other countless victories Pompey won had nothing to do with Crassus.

Well, one of them. How many battles did Pompey win?

OF

ROME

Poor guy was literally born in the wrong milenium. Today he would get all respect he so desperately wanted for being filthy rich. Back then though everyone just thought he was just a rich faggot because he never was a great military commander.

What did Enver Pasha do to earn the coveted /our/guy label?