Celt civilisation and european Bronze age thread

let's get a Celt thread going.

since this is so hard to get solid informations about western and central europe before the roman campains, this thread is mainly for the purpose of sharing knowledge here and there about celts in general as some works are rarely translated (have a few books about gauls that were never translated)

or just talking about stuff related, current progression of divcoveries on archeologic sites, or even stupid questions about this part of history.

>remember to sauce your posts, lads

>also all hail Lug

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpD01pXsTAE
youtube.com/watch?v=mluutEMR3hs
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2013/03/no-mongolian-admixture-in-poland.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Celts were cucks conquered by romans and germanics
there's nothing to learn from them

>Celt civilisation and european Bronze age
The Celts are iron age, they didn't exist during the bronze age, and Celtic /civilization/ is medieval, it didn't exist until after fall of the Romans.

>The Celts are iron age, they didn't exist during the bronze age, and Celtic /civilization/ is medieval, it didn't exist until after fall of the Romans.
germanics are iron age, celts are older, possibly late bronze age.

now this is a great start. i have good hope for this tread.

sorry i have only bits and fragments for you, but you know, bronze age being over 3000 years ago, some stuff didn't made it.

No, the Hallstat culture dates back to the early iron age

Protip: Tumulus

lol kys if you're gonna ignore linguistics thenf uck off I don't have time to waste

Celt civilisation

>AND

bronze age culture.

can we please skip to a interesting debate, now?

t. butthurt german mutt
Tumulus spoke Proto-Celtic.

or if you want it formuled like that

>Halstatt culture
>Tumulus culture
>La Tène period
>Atlantic bronze age

thread.

Tumulus was ancestral to Celtic, but not Celtic. It was probably Italo-Celtic.

Interesting

those haplogroups are just imagination of eupedia sperg maciamo.

he made this map even before majority of samples came out from this era lmao

Bump

Reminder that Czechs are actually celtic, not smelly slavs.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpD01pXsTAE

Perfect

they got SLAV'd though

Boii was the name of the tribe that inhabited Bohemia. In slavic languages "boi/bac" means "scared" :^)

>celtic bois feared the slav warrior

Nah, they first got Germanic'd by the Marcomanni who moved elsewhere after a while and left the slavs with sloppy seconds.

germanics got SLAV'd as well.

suebi/schwaben - "suaby" means "weak" in slavic

t. we wuz Suebi theorist

And sklawen in Germanic means...

and goth was synonymous with a peasant, to call someone "gocie" was equal to calling him a shitty peasant.

germanic gracile sissies feared the squareheaded warrior

Original Slavs were oval faced Nordics. Modern sklawen are mongolized.

silesian autist spotted. high on the coal already, polish abo?

Silesians are Nordisch Slawo-Germanic masterrace :)

poolacken are subhuman mongolized folk

is that how you get laid?

I fucked your ugly poolack mum yesterday for 100 złotys

(but used a condom to make sure I won't race-mix)

>le mutter joke(as expected, truly shows your high Germanic IQ, but let's play with that

of course, we know for a fact that silesians are corpsefuckers. that's why you smell so bad, among other things.

silesian = subhuman

>silesian = subhuman
poolacks are toilet cleaners

Silesians are proud hard-working Slawo-Germanic NORDIC folk.

I doubt we are "subhumans" here :)

already fucked you over in a previous thread. i have no intention of schooling silesian subhumans 24/7. you're like african niggers, if germans were unable to civilize you during their rule, i won't be able to either.

>already fucked you over in a previous thread
Why the fuck do you mongols always write this sort of bullshit after you run out of arguments?

You got BTFO in the pervious thread. Behold your Nordic masters, poolack peasant.

...and obviously, bow down to us...

and clean our toilets...

and our dicks too :)

Pic related: an average poolack wymyn of her "proud" TÜRAN race

Not him, but it's always clear for everyone who the retard truly is. Especially in IE related threads when you throw your autistic tantrum about Nordics.

i didnt see one adidas tracksuit when i went there, must be true

i have no intention to post the same shit in every thread like you do.

you didn't refute any of my arguments back then, you won't be able to do it now.

And a Silesian Slavo-Germanic woman of the Nordic race, in this case from Rybnick :)

see tyou're clueless, hit the gym, hit the showers, get some clue and then and ONLY then come back to me.

IEs were Nordic. You can either acknowledge the fact or kys, swarthoid.
>you didn't refute any of my arguments back then
I would if you wrote any real argument. But you are a poolack, so too dumb to discuss :)

see

poolack internet defense forces trying to beat me in a nutshell:
youtube.com/watch?v=mluutEMR3hs

:)

Was that mongoloid female invasion into Polish land? Because there is no Mongoloid admixture in Poland, nor there are any mongoloid haplogroups present.

polishgenes.blogspot.com/2013/03/no-mongolian-admixture-in-poland.html

Will you finally answer? Or do you prefer shitsposting, you incel brainlet?

Here, Germans have more "shitskin" haplogroups than Polacks.

I know you jerk off to haplomaps, here, catch.

>admixture
a meme
>nor there are any mongoloid haplogroups present.
>what is N1c, Q, and C

poolacks have clearly more TÜRAN haplogroups according to this map

>a meme
Here we go again lmao.

But you know Scandis are the "most" Yamna from A-DNA, you brainlet fuck. If it wasn't for this study, you wouldn't know shit. And you love to use that one. it's literally A-DNA
Which ones?

>But you know Scandis are the "most" Yamna from A-DNA, you brainlet fuck
Nah, I also know it from their race. :)
>Which ones?
N1c is strongly TÜRAN and poolish I2a too.

also J2 and G2a, maybe even R1b to some extent

>Nah, I also know it from their race. :)
Not an argument.

Haplogroups are irrelevant as far as admixture goes. Scandiavian with E3b can be more "Nordic" in his admixture than a Scandi with R1b/l1. Fact.

Same happened with Poland and Norway. The only reason Norway is more IE than Poland(even though Poles are the closest people to CWC paternally) is because Norway was sheltered for very long, Poland wasn't.

Poles are more Corded Ware than Scandinavians, right? R1a reaches its highest frenquency in Poland. CWC were R1a. Therfore 57-60% of Polish males descend from Corded Ware warriors

Here, copypasted something you couldn't refute.
Ah yes, mighty Germanic haplogroups are Mongoloid when they're in Poland.

Hypocrite. Germans are more 'Dinaric' than Poles.

>Not an argument.
Yes, an argument.
>Poles are more Corded Ware than Scandinavians, right?
Nope, poolack crania doesn't look like the Corded one, but Scandinavian does. Therefore Swedes are more Corded than poolacks.
>Therfore 57-60% of Polish males descend from Corded Ware warriors
It's meaningless when the poolack racial type is 75% nordisch at best, but mostly even less.
>Ah yes, mighty Germanic haplogroups are Mongoloid when they're in Poland.
Because there were different routes of migrations to pooland and Germany, my poolack friend :)
>Hypocrite. Germans are more 'Dinaric' than Poles.
No they are not. Germans are Nordisch :)

celtic art is so ugly.
everything is a spiral or a knot.

You're a lost case.

What's wrong with being Dinaric you Polack shit cunts?

Dinarics are german subhumans.

dinarics are swarthy and have mongolized skull shape, jude-like nose.

Who /Gallowglass/ here

Nope. Actually your poolack prime minister is a dinaroid :)

Germans are Nordics.

Germans are shitskins

Nope. Look here:

>swarthy
I'm Dinaric and I have white skin and blue eyes.

>I'm Dinaric and I have white skin and blue eyes.
You are a Nordic-Dinaric mix then, also called "Norid".

Nazi maps aren't arguments.
You are a Coal-Shit mix then, also called "Silesian".

>Nazi maps aren't arguments.
If so, then poolack and m*Doid studies aren't arguments either :)

>If so, then poolack and m*Doid studies aren't arguments either :)
Are you comparing actual genetic research of modern era to some nazi wewuzzing? You just took a big shit on everything you spammed so far lmao, that didn't take long.

>Are you comparing actual genetic research of modern era to some nazi wewuzzing?
>accurate racial studies are "wewuzzing" now
lol, pathetic poolack

>nazi """""accurate""""" """""studies""""""

>everything da ebil natzees did was wrong!111

Jesus christ you retard. Sometimes I don't know if you're really that stupid or just trolling everyone.

>mongolized
Never go full retard. Not all roundskull people have Mongolic origins, it's simply an adaptation to cold/mountainous environments that happened independently in various populations.

>it's simply an adaptation to cold
Why are Eskimos dolichocephalic then? (even if they are obviously Mongoloid)
>mountainous
Why are Atlas mountaineers dolichocephalic then? Or Himalayans?
>da ebil natzeeeees

Yeah, Nazis were obviously the good guys, you should really believe in their pseudo-science.

>everything I don't like is "pseudo-science"

Try using your brain and you'll figure out why. Just because some populations adapted to their environment it doesn't mean all did, because of various selection patterns.

>Or Himalayans?
Many Himalayans are Pamirid who are brachycephals.

>Many Himalayans are Pamirid who are brachycephals.
They are admixed with turks.

Real himalayans are dolichocephalic :)

I love Nazis. They killed so many g*rmans and castrated g*rmany.

This actually was refuted by the Ahnenerbe nazis themselves who underwent an expedition to Tibet simply to conduct craniometric research and discovered most people there are Mongoloid brachycephals.

>with Turks
You mean Iranics.

I mean Turkics.
Nepalese are dolichocephals.

they came from Scythia through Spain into Ireland and Scotland, one of the lost tribes of Israel. Compare artwork of the Scythians to artwork of the picts and celts, you will see there is no argument.

Nepalese aren't even a race. There's everything from poos through chinks to white people in Nepal.

>>all this haploshit in this thread.
Uhh guys? The OP wanted a thread about Celtic civilization during the bronze age. Not a shitpost marathon.

article 1 scythian art

article 2 pictish

maybe that boar wasn't the best one to choose but have a google at both, they are SAMESIES.
the scots wrote on the first line in the declaration of abroath that they hail from scythians

You're going to need a lot more then some similar looking art to another indo-european group convince anyone of this "celts are a lost tribe of Israel theory".

They hail from Scythian women perhaps, that's why they love to wear skirts.

scythian

pictish

you'll get a better idea if you do the google images search yourself and get the jist of the style of it, but it is stated in the scottish declaration of abroath aswell the irish histories. they left israel, went to the mountains above the black sea, thru egypt, spain, and into ireland and scotland. where you think they came from? they ain't english

>>where you do you think they came from?
The same place all the other indo-european peoples came from. Hint: It wasn't Israel.

>>Various histories
Which means what exactly? They engaged in we wuzzing.

doesn't explain the massive similarities in art

which means the english and romans engaged in "they wuzzenting"

Why do people only care about Celts in antiquity?

Why do we stop being cool after Caesar's conquest of Gaul?

wow these arguments are irrefutable

Because they're better documented and we realize they were just autistic dorks.

>>Why do people only care about Celts in antiquity?
Late antiquity/early medieval celts became another bunch of boring christfags, basically.

>>Why do we stop being cool after Caesar's conquest of Gaul?
You don't, it's just that we don't have lots of contemporary written sources about celts in those parts of Britannia that the Romans did not control. Gallo-Romans are more of a roman group then a celtic one and with Romano-Britons you again run into the problem that once roman control loosens/dissolves in the latter years of the WRE you just have a boring group of christfags who's original culture/religion had either been subsumed or outright destroyed by religious tyranny.