ADTOKEN GENERAL

- Massively Under Valued

- Normally trades at 2x Current Price

- Huge Event today in Santa Monica with the IAB where top advertising industry leaders will be attending

- Admitted This week to having a "Great Relationship with Microsoft's Global Blockchain Strategist York Rhodes

- Joined the Decentralized Identity Foundation this week - Backed by IBM & Microsoft

- Mentioned in Nasdaq Article this week

- Joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance with Tech-Company HP ~ Hewlett Packard today

- Has Updates coming to Coin & Website

wow huge profit potential

will fail just like BAT and all other "advertising" or "attention" tokens. users don't want to get paid cents for looking at ads or being shilled to, they'd rather just download adblock like they already can in their native browser, and leave that world of shit behind.

only poor shitskins care about making cents from watching ads, and no advertiser wants to waste their ad dollars on marketing to poor shitskins.

not to mention none of these platforms will be available on mobile, where most browsing is going in the future, so even if you wanted to use a system you wouldnt be able to anyway.

lets take this motherfucker to mars

The telegram I'm in called this before it pumped 2x last week and they're saying it will go back up this week. Volume is so low it could be pumped by biz alone

I dont think short term gains are dependant on user or ability or liking.

Coins jump in price way more often based on news and over/under value... this could be fucking huge by next month...

i noticed it up twice this week and i dont want to miss the 3rd train, they seem to keep rolling out news and making interesting alliances.

If we find out they partener with Microsoft then we will see moons like XLM & UNO, regardless if users enjoy it, or if there is mobile application. Traders look for this kinda shit, and if i can 3x or 4x my money, I certainly will

Veeky Forums looking out right here

its actually pumping up, good job Veeky Forums fags

wow this shitcoin actually went up 10% since you posted

>and no advertiser wants to waste their ad dollars on marketing to poor shitskins

>Planet Earth

what world do you live on mate?

This coin is SERIOUSLY undervalued right now, Im selling over 1000 satoshis, dont know about you guys... This just hit its 24 hr high...

pump this motherfucker to jupiter

pump this motherfucker to neptune

pump this motherfucker to pluto

i see easy potential for neptune... just more and more good news. Updates should be big too, their Devs are pretty active and they say they are working on something big

BULL COMING THROUGH PEOPLE

BIG PLAYS

easy buy and hodl pump or no pump this coin will see easy steady growth. OP is right, this is undervalued currently

It just looks fucking good if you ask me, appears to be at the bottom showing its not volatile or risky

where'd you get this info...

>linkthat

I saw some threads this week then saw adtoken moon twice on bittrex so i DMOR

>DYOR folks

>adtoken(dot)c o m
>blog.adtoken(d o t ) c o m
>twitter (dot) c o m /ad_chain
>blog.adtoken(dot) c o m/metax-adchain-joins-the-iab-tech-lab-blockchain-working-group/
>chat.adchain (dot)c o m /
>medium (dot) c o m / @decentralized.identity/the-rising-tide-of-decentralized-identity-2e163e4ec663

thats all i got right now but feelgoodman

How the fuck does this have a market cap of even a third of BAT? Seriously?

> Great relationship with someone who works at Microsoft

No product released, shit website with video made on fiverr, No partnerships (only joined some foundations). "Huge event".

BAT has the co-founder of Mozilla and inventor of JavaScript and some other big heavy-hitters on the team. Mercury is released and allows users to donate to publishers. Wikihow, archive.org and xHamster are signed up.

If AdEx had so much as a random Ukranian fruit distributor sign up you'd be call it the "partnership" of the century.

well people are buying it, that's why it has a market cap of 20 million

> im speculative of a product release soon but either way im not sure i care. I day trade and look for coins like this. Really is a good chance I make money on this

I'd maybe be posting about BAT if it looked like I could be making money on it right now

But BAT has been in decline for all of October.

If AdEx was at a bottom and got a Ukrainian fruit distributor to sign up, Id grab a bag. The "bottom" Means we've found good buyer support meaning its a lower risk investment

Adex seems to have also found a comfy support around 14k but I'm looking for gains.

ADT almost tripled this week, its under 1000 sats now sooo... yeah, Im buying bags. Thats easy gains