Coming onto a lot of money, wat do?

>39 year old KHV NEET since 22.
>never had a job, but have a 4 year degree.
>zero debt.
>currently have 45k in a mutual fund and about 10k in crypto.
>mother is old and not in good health.
>will probably pass away in the next 1-3 years or so.
>she has a networth of around 1.6 million USD.
>I'm an only child so everything will go to me.

What should I do to prepare for this anons? I'm going to stay a NEET and maybe sell my mom's house, it's worth about 500k. Plesee no meme answers. What should I do?

move to a cheaper country and live like a kang there with a different 10/10 whore every day.

>age 39
>virgin

Leave normie, not everyone can have sex. I Could've gotten a hooker but I don't want to, I decided to give up on sex when I graduated Uni a virgin.

Just slowly increase your investments and don't waste too much money on dumb shit.

I don't spend much money at all, I'll probably just buy a nice 1 bedroom highrise condo and invest the rest into mutual funds/stocks/crypto/rental properties.

focus on being a good son and making your mother's remaining time as comfortable as possible. do it because she's your mother not because of the money. don't start mentally spending that money while your mom is still alive.

>40 yr old virgin

You have more pressing matters at hand

Just go fuck a hooker already jeezus. At this point it's only for the novelty.

If you're going to stay a NEET why does it matter how much money you have? As long as you can afford rent and food you're good.

tbqh sex isn't just for normies. It's for like, 99% of people

Chances are you're one of them but you squandered it by not being confident

Just fuck her tight little pussy then choke her out, dumb fuck

move to thailand...

>40 year old virgin living at home waiting for mommy to die

it's weird there must be more of these than I realize, I wouldn't know because they don't leave their house or talk to people

Don't buy shitcoins or penny stocks. Put all the money into blue chip stock. Companies like Apple, Microsoft, Facebook, etc. You'll make about 20-40% annually, which on $1.6 million is about $320k to $640k annually. You don't have to work, just set a trailing stop loss at 5% under and you're good. Congratulations, you're set for life.

What he said.
If you really want to buy crypto, just get bitcoins. That's the only one you need with that kind of money, the rest is speculation.
However, the gains will be 10%, not 40%. That would be mad.

>You'll make 20-40% annually on companies like Apple, Microsoft, Facebook
>20-40%
Bull.

What do you want to do with your life op? Stay a neet and die lonely?

Take the money and start a buisness. You can hire someone competent if you need help. Import some stuff you like.. bier, wine, art, whatever. Open an hostel. Find a good idea and build an app...

I don't know man.

Just try to do something worth your time. If it fails, it fails, and you go back into neeting your life away.

32 y/o permavirgin here

i'm tall and moderately attractive but my 200 iq tells me that women are high risks for STDs, financial problems, time burdens, etc.

i will just wait robot waifus due in about 10 years

>Open an hostel.

if u do this be sure to install hidden cams in the girls bathroom

*1000 years

get with the program boomer

computational technology progresses at an exponential rate, not linear

in 10 years we still won't have the level of sub-micrometer manufacturing that will make this robot wife perfect, but she will be good enough that men will begin dumping their wives for her

yeah no.

fpbp
t. oldfag who did exactly this (albeit with money earned). 11/10 would kangz forever

>Coming onto a lot of money
>What do
Just pile the money up, put on some nice music, and bust that nut big guy
U deserve it

If ur going to stay NEET you CANT TAKE RISKS.

Just put your money into some safe term deposits and sit on them and live off the interest if any business you open fails you'll be fucked for life if you get any debt you'll be fucked for life and you'll be a wagie like everyone else.

what country?

>t. can still play modern games just fine w/ 8 year old CPU
>muh moore's law lol

Africa

Mainly Thai and Cambodia (PI not Buddhist enough). Wrap that shit young padawan

I have a question, my parents are upper middle class boomtards and they have ~10k in a college savings account for me. I am a 21 year old wagecuck highschool dropout. I am not going to college. How can I gets dat money?

OP, the point of risking money in investment is to get yourself to a position where you have the money you want. With a diversified portfolio of stocks and bonds, you could draw $40k to $60k a year easily from this money without lowering your principal, and perhaps even increasing it year after year. If that's enough for you, then just do that.

If not, consider putting some aside into stock index funds like the S&P 500, and do riskier things with the rest. Small company stocks, cryptocurrencies, small business ventures, whatever.

You take that money and buy COSS then you go to a skilled trade school that you pay for while your working that skilled trade. Plumbing electrician are the best 2. NO plumbers dont work with shit that is a completely different side of plumbing usually.
Electrician will pay you more. Then you save up that 60k your making starting out as an apprentice eletrician and by year 4 you have enough to fun your first pot dispensary. Plus youll have made a shit ton wiring grow rooms on the side prov you live in a legal state. Now you're 25 with a 2 year old dispensary pulling in bank and are a millionaire by the time youre thirty.

Good luck user I believe in you.

Holy shieet. That sounds like a good plan, actually. Thanks user.

Move to Southeast Asia and partake in hookers like every other crypto millionaire does.

Btw, can you send some money my way, like $1500? Useless poorfag here

Enjoy your time with your mother, or at least make her time enjoyable. Congrats you beat being a wage cuck. Set a goal and just work towards it. If you just want more money start slow and keep trading with your 10k till you are sure of yourself to become a whale. Those expensive paid groups will even do the work for you. Good luck bud hopefully ill be in your shoes soon, except I dont have a rich mother ;)

how do i become confident

>dealing illegal schedule I drugs
hope you enjoy being locked up in prison for life

You can do lots of things. Travel the world, open your own business without taking debt, invest lots of money in low risk stocks, take up a skilled trade so you can work and not feel like a lazy shit all the time while improving your mood by moving around more. You can pretty much do whatever you want.

Now, what do you want to do? Do you want to better yourself, or just keep doing the same shit you are doing with money working for itself?

>will probably pass away in the next 1-3 years or so.
no sense in wating