Realistic REQ price

Can I get in at .002 or do I need to go with .004? I've never bought the day of a listing before.

.002 will get you in instantly

You're gonna make some dude real happy as he dumps his bags at x2 and it goes below ico price.

Ill sell you my stack at .01

Thanks for the honest answer.

I bet it would. I'm glad I didn't type that into ED

this will go below ico price almost immediately

most of the buy orders are fake

Putting in a buy order for 1.5x ICO even if it drops below. I'm not greedy, and if I can get this for anything close to ICO price I'll be happy

Fucking dumbasses don't seem to realize how big ING and YC are as companies. Or are trying to buy in low. This thing is going to fucking explode.

.0002 and .0004

everyone ITT is a salty faggot hoping to get in cheap by FUDing

it's not happening faggots.

nobody is selling for sub 3x. The REQ community has discussed this at length. Not even the few whales. I'm one of them.

Im holding a comfy stack. I also hold ZRX, OMG, and KYBER. Join me for comfy holds into 2018

once those 3x orders dry up ill be waiting for you down at ICO price friend.

Is this just PayPal?

Dumb goy haha

when can we start trading req on ed?

Boy if any of you guys sell for less than x3 you should consider suicide via helium

This is the next PayPal. I don't care if you get it at ICO or at x4. One or two years from now, this shit will be everywhere.

enjoy selling .01 eth worth above ICO, my buy wall will be set to 50% ICO price and I expect it to be filled within 48 hrs

Remember, the people trying to FUD just means that this is gonna be huge and moon. Them FUDers trying to get rid of weak hands and enter at a cheap price.

Not selling below 5x.

You can screencap that tx if you want, nigger. :^)

EASIEST GAINS OF MY LIFE.

RIDING REQ TO RETIREMENT BOIS

what was ICO price

seconding

i heard the ico price was .0002 eth but can someone please confirm that for me

Boy
1ETH = 5000 REQ
Do the math