MOON MISSION

WE ON BABY

Other urls found in this thread:

waltonchain.org/team
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and it's the last time I call this for you anons.

After the fork you will be rich or poor anons, your call

putting 0.1 btc, poor here, this better moon man

no body smart is going to fall for that fake pump and those fake buy wall that ready to dump on you when there is enough real buys orders among them

Just watching until the fork and commie circleq jerk are over looks comfy tho

WTC hold is as comfy as OMG and ETH were

look at the team, best damn team in crypto,phds, professors,government officials, ex samsung vice president.They have all the rifd patents.8 companies aready trialing the rfids.easiest pick in all of crypto.

waltonchain.org/team

What are we thinking this could get up to? Walt looks like it hasnt really JUST'd anyone unless they bought ATH a while back.

Wouldn't doubt that baldie shills it next after securing a position

put my order at 126k, hope it reaches...

This is what I want to know. Of course it will get to the 40-60 range eventually but will it get to ethereum levels? Beyond?

Theres a huge sell wall up right now patel

Still time to get on this rocket!

fuck it, just brought at basically 130k, expecting this to go 200k right guys?!

in some months
but at least 50 bucks until 2020

wtf thats way too long, neo went to $50 in a couple of months

Lol, it should be around iotas marketcap already.expect 40- 80 dollars by the end of year.1-2b marketcap.next year who knows, this project is huge.

It's funny how no one talks about this

Regret only buying 90 :(

Is it worth getting in anymore?

Nothing happening ...sideways then back to shit

Yeah, look at the steady growth, it has room for more. It's good tech after all.

>Betting on a chink coin when China will ban all crypto and create their own government coin

Cmon biz

i'VE GOT 1000 WTC. WIL LI MAKE IT

define 'make it' for you user

$50 price is really optimistic, I can see this going to $10-15 realistically, though the higher the better

Yeah and people did predict $50 in far, far longer time too.

I've been saying it for weeks - WTC will hit $15-20 by EOY. Genesis blockchain, wallet, and staking releasing after the 25th.

They said themselves in their slack AMA that they expect mass production of their RFID chips within a year.

If all goes well WTC could easily be a top 15 coin. At $30/coin this would still only have a martket cap of $727 million; look at all the garbage that is in that range.

I legitimately see WTC reaching IOTA market cap levels by summer 2018.

Blockchain/Wallet/Masternodes have been priced in for weeks already.

Mass production is "expected" to begin Q3 of 2018

Lot of FUD in China during their congressional meeting whether they would ban all crypto together or make their own gov coin.

But if you want to take all that risk just to hold bags for >6months be my guest

Have 1600 WTC @ $0.82, $1.88, and $3.42

Hardly bagholding but I see where you're coming from.

This is the most promising project of any coin I'm holding. I have more faith in WTC than OMG.

>1600

Thats cute

why would you look down on a fellow waltonite like that.

More than most of our fellow anons. Up 600% on a $2k investment - I'll take it.

Yeah, because waltons fanbase isnt 90% braindead shills. Waltonites know that their coin is good, wether the Veeky Forums neets buy it or not.

6.2k Walton's, what a do when I'm making 100k a yr passively from master node

i wish many blessings upon your family for 7 x 7 generations