News just in - Arkies not deluded afterall

Look at this pic and tell me ark isn't gonna go on a massive bullrun very soon.

>you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4
classicdelegate.biz/faucet).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ark isn't gonna go on a massive bullrun very soon.

I'm a holder of over 22k ark. I bought in at a very low rate and have turned $6k into over $80k, sold half at $4.01 and rebought at $2.75

I am very confident in this coin.

HOWEVER, I have learned that the buy/sell order graph can be very misleading. Just because it sways in one way or the other isn't a really solid indicator of anything because these are just orders that have been PLACED. This doesn't represent the vast majority of holdings...

For example, a whale could, at any moment, slap up a yuge sell wall and stall it, as has been the case many times in the past.

I want nothing more than to share your excitement but ARK will stand on it's own merits regardless of what actually happens in the short term.

It doesn't really need hype.

So this is the start of the Ark shilling. Fuck off and die

ark is great and will moon

That wasn't a shill my boy

Get lost skeleton I do not trust you

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4

how can this shitcoin even worth anything?

You can't trick me skeleton even though it's halloween

Reminder for deluded arkies - we've got two delegates now.

The popular one for everyone, biz_classic, with 90% payouts, that has been forging nonstop for months We also have biz_private, for whales (25k+), which pays 96% (isn't forging YET but has over 500k pledged). The remaining percentage gets donated into funding our faucet (classicdelegate.biz/faucet).

We will _NOT_ be profiting from this second delegate. The remaining 4-5% not paid out to voters will be dispersed back to the community through the faucet. Once biz_private starts forging we can increase faucet payouts to an average of 21 ark a DAY.

Love your work daddy keep it up

News just in: Ark to be listed on Binance

You guys are partly the reason Ark is among the sexist coins on the market.

fuck you you are a sexist you faggot

Lol, I meant sexiest.

It's been a long day.

Is that boxxy? Damn she's aged like milk...

Sherlock Bones here wants everybody to Bark Bark for ARK

>the sexist coins on the market.
wtf i hate women now

BARK BARK

how to take the pledge?

go away spooky skeleton

Give me your address and I'll add you to the list.

Once we have enough to forge I'll send a message to everyone through the smartbridge to change their votes.

danke

AW9zBzPaKMWLWhEsLLSVznR76kDmBqEYGR

Added.

hey boys, I jumped off the ARK to collect more supplies, will be back on in the next week with a much bigger stack of ARK (still an ARKlet)
Praise Jesus
Praise the ARK

Nice just bought 100k

Big if true