Request

Reminder to not swallow the FUD.
Reminder that a x3 price is fucking guaranteed and if you sell for less that that you're retarded, and if you set a buy order (and you get filled) for less than that you'll be VERY lucky, because this shit is going to explode.

How much is this right now and where to buy?

Rich Burger here looking to buy 100k worth at 2.5 price. Let me know if anyone wants to do a OTC trade

what is x3 the pprice?

I'll do somewhere in the range of 4. Only part of my stack tho this shit will moon

>Request has not released any proof of concepts for their product, so this is a white paper project. The only two milestones prior to the ICO are “release final draft of white paper” and “launch the Request Network website”.

I will set order at 1.2~1.4 and screenshot when it got filled. Not only Veeky Forums fag have this coin.

This will be another LINK. They will pump this to the moon and then sell out. The last LINK pump ran for a few weeks. I have been scoping various whale groups and they are doing a coordinated REQ buy to moon this. Beware and sell after it goes x5. You have been warned Veeky Forums.

My dick is hard as diamonds right now

0.0002 x3 = 0.0006

nice try

This is our coin now.

REQ is Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums is REQ.

Do not settle for anything below 4x fellow anons. Lets do this together.

Underrated

WHY THE FUCK DOES IT SEEM LIKE ALL OF BIZ OWNS THIS COIN? HOW THE FUCK DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT IT IM FUCKING PISSED LOOKING AT THESE ED ORDERS

its all fake posts from YC

better get your order in.

This was a biz project from the start but LINKfags kept spamming their dying coin.

Anyway now most of biz has pulled out of LINK and getting into REQ. Better get your buy orders ready if you wanna join the moon mission :)

Ph@m, Request have been shilled all the way through this week, what the fuck?

Hope u got a telescope while we're launching into the stratosphere

I dunno OP. You sound a little worried :^)

Nope, not all us are DGB hodlers ya know?
What the fuck does that even mean?

IM ALL READY FOR LIFTOFF ANONS!!!!

>mfw I got through the waiting list
>mfw maxed out all 3 days
>mfw it was almost exactly all the crypto I had

feels comfyman

Who wouldn't with all these fucking weak handed pajeets.

Reminder that if anyone needs to tell you to avoid FUD, that means the FUD has definite basis
Reminder that LINK bagholders have been doing the same thing ever since their coin has been bleeding
Reminder that most of these shills will be people who bought into this vaporware coin that they hope will skyrocket from pure speculation
Reminder that crypto isn't widely adopted and this has no use and will dump like none other
Just the truth

>Reminder that crypto isn't widely adopted and this has no use and will dump like none other
Oh so you are either a) a salty burger or b) a salty no coiner.
I see. Your opinion: automatically discarded.

Remember that LINK mooned a few times over when it was initially shilled on Veeky Forums

Remember that LINK only fucked up because sergey didnt announce shit.

Remember that everyone claims "crypto isnt widely adopted, no use ,blah blah blah" and in the end the good coins will still moon many times over. (This was what people said about BTC, ETH, XMR, etc and they ALL STILL MOONED)

Trust in Veeky Forums and you will definitely be comfy.

>trust in Veeky Forums
kek

Announcement with some new big partners coming up. Everybody already knows about ING bank.

Oh, so you're telling me I'm wrong because A) I am a salty burger or B) A salty no coiner
Well, would you like to educate me on the use cases of this coin and why you think this token is valuable enough to triple in price?

Source on announcement stuff?

im going to skip the start of selling this coin ill buy in a couple days maybe

Where to buy this shitcoin?

You are going on a tangent, slow down and read the word >bagholders.

There are plenty of reasons why it failed, none of which has to do with news that was already priced into the coin (as evidenced by the charts).
Oh you mean a platform which plans to use crypto as a payment method will succeed when the currencies themselves are so volatile that a single comment from a person makes the prices go down the shitter?

I mean, if shitcoins so shitcoins as Bitbean can moon without a real use, why wouldn't REQ?
>YCombinator
>ING
I'll repeat
>YCombinator
>ING
You know those aren't light weights, right? But I know you'll buy gold or some shit while you fap to your DGB bags.

>if a snake can eat an animal 3x it's diameter, why can't I
>let me start saying things that will make people buy my bags at 4x the price because I know they're right

You are going on a tangent, stop using a straw man argument and blaming it on "LUL PRICED IN". The fact is that all my examples given have been supported by Veeky Forums and have mooned. They have also been the subject of numerous FUD and still mooned in spite of that. So stop using "bagholders/priced in lul" as an argument and try saying substantial for once.

REQ is gonna be huge and u are just salty that you missed out.

Reminder that online payments and money transfers will be the first blockchain solution widely adopted

>pre-SIBOS: 42¢-47¢
>during SIBOS: peaked at around 50¢
>post-SIBOS: 30¢-34¢
Am I missing here or do I really need to substantiate my statement that the demand for this coin took a dump? Do I need to connect these pieces for you sweetie?

>if a snake can't eat a deer, neither the lion can.
>brb gonna do some PTC for those sweet $0.02
You see I can play as the retarded one too

Reminder that this is YC backed (they brought you dropbox and airbnb) and is PayPal 2.0

How many of you would kill for the chance to have been an early investor at Paypal? Well this is your second chance so dont miss it.

Reminder that PayPal exists
Reminder that people would rather hoard coins than spend them to find out a day later their coins doubled

Lol are u still going on about that? Are you retarded?

We are talking about the initial stages where Veeky Forums promoted a coin with very good potential and price has increased drastically. (see LINK when it was below 20 cents).

Also i like how u keep harping on LINK and SIBOS, and have not refuted my examples on BTC , ETH, XMR. Do you need someone to connect the dots in your head sweetie?

Nice try salty poorfag, but REQ is gonna be huge and you can cry all you want but you missed out. You can still get it at 4x on EtherDelta though, gotta be quick, its gonna moon past that soon ;)

what's this about staking? i can stake my tokens?

>I mean, if shitcoins so shitcoins as Bitbean can moon without a real use, why wouldn't REQ?
Did I miss something or did I not just apply the same logic? You are comparing a coin that was released when the market was starting to gain traction to some coin you think will succeed on your basis of marketing alone. Now would you like to take that back?

>sweetie
Fuck this is bait. Look Mr. Burger, this is funny but... you're pathetic.

Are you autistic or something? You were the one who said the value of a coin should be defined by its usefulness. And I'm telling you that if literal shit like Bitbean mooned, then (by your logic) REQ should moon too.

>Remember that everyone claims "crypto isnt widely adopted, no use ,blah blah blah" and in the end the good coins will still moon many times over. (This was what people said about BTC, ETH, XMR, etc and they ALL STILL MOONED)
Problem is these are independent platforms with their own blockchains that have immense room for growth and expansion... whereas you're defending a coin that derives it's value from another coin.
Oh yes I could buy your bags at 4x, and so could everyone else. Why don't you go around repeating that I'm sure it will help your coin out.

Loser poorfag.

ENjoy missing out while the rest of Veeky Forums hitches an ez ride to the moon ^^

So a coin that could help bring crypto to mainstream with real life backers(YG and ING).. is getting fudded by some no coin burger. I've seen it all

Heh, the beauty of cryptos, mate. I wonder if he is a neckbeard or some shit. So much energy to impede others to make profits.

Stop fudding holes in my rocket, burger.

That would be true if we weren't comparing a coin released in 2015 to coin released in 2017, where you know usefulness was overshadowed by speculative value and lack of saturation. I think the real question here is, how come you haven't answered my simple questions about how your coin will succeed *IN THIS TIME AND PLACE*, and why you think it will aside from marketing.

lol stop with your shitty strawman arguments already. you FUD on every fucking thread here.

REQ buyers are gonna be comfy and u can continue your poorfag FUDDING while we enjoy our comfy millionaire lives.

The team has had nothing but green flags so far. Flawless ICO, good team, excellent backing, a working product (in alpha) already, a clear and concise roadmap with a product launch of Q1 2018. Finally, the product itself solve a 'normie' problem that everyone can get behind, unlike shit from Cindicator and so on.

What the fuck more could you ask for?