IM SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF SERGEYS BULLSHIT

IM SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF SERGEYS BULLSHIT
EVERYTIME HE POSTS ON SLACK ITS JUST SOME BULLSHIT NON NEWS THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHY CANT HE JUST ANNOUNCE SOMETHING THAT MATTERS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY FINGERS ARE SLIPPING I CANT HOLD ON MUCH LONGER

Because they've got nothing to announce.

this is seriously extremely disappointing. i have to admit that the FUDders were right: this was just a science exhibit, and no moon coming

then sell who gives a fuck

Sergey has to be very careful about what he announces right now.
He's probably under NDA and for a good reasons.
Also calm down it's recovering. Support has been found, volume is up, people are buying.

thats the 5th time someone told me that, fuck off

What did you faggots think they were going to announce? That they've made up the years of ground between ripple? That they suddenly have hundreds of the largest institutions supporting them? You faggots need to get off the SWIFT dick, they arn't a somebody, you think jews want to be jewed by them for another 4 decades? They're a fucking ulcer that everyone wants gone, not some kind of springboard

new announcement!

Imagine when he actually announces something big, LINK will go fucking nuclear.

they've been working on this for 3+ years. they won the SIBOS award a year ago. i thought for sure they had an ace up their sleeve or at least something more tangible. instead, it's literally nothing. just a demo.

"I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance"

dude...this, without a doubt, with 100% certainty is the last time you will be able to buy chainlink this low. I promise.

The absolute state of linkholders

send me your coins if it goes lower

Sergey might have something. He might have jack shit. If he has jack shit, we probably won't see any significant gains until Q4 2018

his best shot at a partnership was sibos
instead he cucked a girl with 3 youtube followers

so what do you think will happen when REQ hits ether delta and people flood to it?

what do you think will happen when Friday passes with no news?

what will happen over the weekend?

I honestly have already lost so much from bagholding this... at the very least I should have dumped it for other coins and bought back in next week

I guess theres still hope with REQ

WE DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON OKAY EITHER SELL AND SHUT UP OR HOLD AND SHUT UP

i was being sarcastic, you fucking atomic-autist

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

They literally said it would be a demo way in advance, and it was a very successful demo that attracted lots of attention at SIBOS. The room was packed even the standing room. Sergey didn't go there to shill an ETH token, rather to show the bankers what this tech can do.
Yes I'm disappointed too that we didn't really really get a proper announcement directly after SIBOS and that they haven't managed to get LINK on any more exchanges yet, but it doesn't change the fact that it's still a necessary project for crypto adoption that has damn good industry connections.
The big announcements will come you weak handed faggots will fomo buy back in after losing your gains chasing shitcoin pumps as usual.