Palm Beach on NEO/GAS

Anyone read this shit? They think NEO will be the main blockchain system for China.

Hype thrusters activate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UoRrywNicLA
reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/77jo77/we_are_allen_li_and_toya_zhang_founding_members/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link

omg please be true please be true please be true

It will be. The writing's on the wall.

Wasn't that the September issue, though?

its true youtube.com/watch?v=UoRrywNicLA

watch bch as well there's a reason Jihan was only accepting it over btc. 70% of the hashing power has been controlled by china and the there is no private companies in china i.e. bch is china coin

Can you guys link the NEO/Gas document where Teeka talks about the

NEO/GAS entry points and % etc and targets

Fuck you are such a pleb.

i cant believe you faggots watch this guy.

check em
NEO is going to $200

check em, what he's saying is true

you know this faggot is a confirmed scammer?

2 minutes in
Hes saying gold and is right
Look at every chinese copycat of American companies here.
AMZN/ alibaba
Google/ w/e the chin chin one is

the chin chin twitter
the chin chin facebook

China lets others in for a few months or years and then builds their own version they control.
They then kick the original trailblazer out and just steal that companies market share.

Whether or not they can outright ban BTC ,or any other crypto completely, what with Chinese trying to get their money The fuck out of China for safekeeping is another question. One I cannot answer.

they won't need to ban btc when bch moons to a market cap supported by 1 billion chinks.

China will have successfully gained state control of bitcoin if that happens

uhh I hope neo doesnt take off, I just sold it all for small profit yesterday to go all in on ETP

fair point definitely

>ScamGook

Kek

>for china
and that's all chinkcoins will ever be, but the chinese arent interested in just using chinese blockchains if all the hot icos are being launched on ethereum instead of neo.

they said that in last months issue lol. The whole thing was about GAS

NEO has formed a strategic partnership with Qlink, through an execution of commercial agreement, as well as an co-developing plan.
Welcome to the AMA with Qlink founding members Allen LI and Toya ZHANG.
The AMA will start as planned at 10pm Beijing Time (10am EST, 3pm GMT). Until the start, you have the opportunity to collect questions and the community can up/downvote according to people's interest.

Allen Li
Qlink CEO, Founder & CEO of Youyou mobile. Allen also has 7 years’ experience working at Huawei Technologies on Wireless.
Toya Zhang
Qlink Marketing & PR director. Former Senior PR manager of OKCoin and OKLink.

About Qlink: As the world's first decentralized mobile network, Qink is dedicated to constructing an open-source telecom infrastructure on blockchain.

>777
>Jackpot.

I just went 99% of my networth into Neo

omg this is huge
Qlink partnership

source?

if you make it send me some bch 1NfWaq4KkVy9BpiymbCGpUe3XsAZKu2Ta5

there is none, more scamming

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/77jo77/we_are_allen_li_and_toya_zhang_founding_members/
It was deleted.

yeah dude its old news

oh shit this is going to 500. second chance ethereum

no it's not old news. the new report repeated their bullishness on neo and gas

Palm Beach Confidential report (published today) bullish on NEO and GAS:
“We expect NEO to become the de facto blockchain operating system for Chinese developers. And that’s why we believe GAS, which buys computational power on the NEO blockchain, is the most undervalued crypto asset in the world.”

Neo is holding up pretty well again. I like this coin