>The Turner Diaries

Greatest comedic piece of the 20th century, also the greatest fanfic ever written.

Who actually thought this was a great idea to write, edit and publish?

>Who actually thought this was a great idea to write, edit and publish?

Proto-/pol/tards and their other inbred, doublewide-dwelling ilk

because of the cover i thought the book was about glorifying school shootings for the longest time

just googled it. lmao such edge

>not listening to the audiotape by Pierce himself
>not listening to a 60 year old racist white guy try to write and talk like a young black man

Should i read this or Hunter first?

Neither, your time has far better uses.

So this where the "day of the rope" meme came from.

>the book ends with the hero committing a nuclear suicide attack
lmao

yes. Say what you will about him, but I can at least respect that fact that he was upfront with his genocidal wishful thinking. I cant stand stormfags now who try to hide behind this bullshit of "i-its just about loving your own people!" or holocaust denial

On /pol/ they actually circlejerk about how they’re gonna torture all the non-whites to death and turn all the white countries into one big generic pseudo-America

just ask them what qualifies as white and enjoy the show

>”D-Define red! E-Everybody knows what red is! Same for whites...”

Did the guy have a fetish for violence?

>MOAN!
>GROAN!
>the jew principle

It's so heavy handed it borders on parody doesn't it?

is he black?

>they’re gonna torture all the non-whites to death and turn all the white countries into one big generic pseudo-America
link me to one thread on /pol/ with this
go on 4plebs if you can't find one active or archived.

As a /kommando/ it actually pisses me off how easy he makes the genocide of all non- whites sound, as if it were feasible even if 100% of whites were on board with it.

Considering people still talk about it today, I'd say the author got exactly what he wanted

>principle
principal*, user.
Remember the *principal* will be your *pal*, if you follow the school's principles.

blow it our your ass

>let's nuke the fuck out of them
>what's that? the fallout will effect us too and 90% of the earth will be uninhabitable? who cares

:,^(

Soyautists BTFO

Sauce?

I’d rather not have to ask /co/

>he doesn't realize the white man is already on the moon
shitskin

New world order Comix

Is this a graphic novel adaptation of The Turner Diaries or something unrelated?

It's comletely unrelated. To my knowledge there are no other comics in the series.

>As a /kommando/

Even worse than a Jew

circa 2012 /k/ got me into guns but it's one of the most wretched shithole boards on this site

Is this white?

impossible. they can't even order a big mac without stuttering.

I should be disturbed that someone went to great lengths to write up this scenario but at the same time I shouldn't be because the entire premise is beyond stupid. Like what one person said, this has to assume that everyone is on board with lynching the non-whites, and actually go along with this. It's better than being a stormfag or a holocaust denier because as you said, this person is being upfront and honest about his genocidal plans.

George Carlin is the greatest comedian of our time. No one in the last century can even come close.

Get use to it soyboy. When the right wing death squads come for you and for your degenerate friends, they won't be merciful towards you or to your cucked family or friends. Get use to it. Turner Diaries is a blueprint and I can't wait until Trump goes 1488 and slaughters you and all cucks and soyboys.

1/10

False. Most of /pol/ are mongrel nu-males, Reddit. The only really violent white supremacist site was Stormfront but that got completely neutered by the owner.

It's amazing to me how many people on Veeky Forums who are obsessed by /pol/ and /pol/'s influence here have clearly never spent any time there.

Pierce always denied the holocaust though.

They're doing it right now

That's because /pol/ spills out on every board. I wish they didn't do that.

how much water does it take to make a puddle?

Kek

Like clockwork

Who gives a flying fuck about /pol/, they're literally non-white anyway. If you take /pol/ serious you're a tool.