Golem

While you dumb fucks were bitching over zencash and missing out. you are missing the moon golem is doing. its currently #5 on bittrex and 26 on coinmarket cap up 44.9%. think war dogs you bunch of cockless morons. go after the crumbs and make bank while the whales fight over zencash.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgr2_USg6qE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any reason for GNT? Or is it being pumped unnaturally

beep boop beep boop

I saw the damn palm beach post and was like fuck going after zen cash. palm beach says buy gnt up to 60 cents.

i really hope this means banker has a chance. idk about all these jewish compony. always heard bad t sings but i'm trusting in bancor. plz some user tell me if i put 2btc in banker right now i'll be okay. plz.

>t, drunk guy

Fuck it, just bought some.

Now wtf did I just buy?

a pink wojack when he pulls back.

Nice, I'm collecting those

S O N M
O
N
M

So this doesn't look like an average PnD... quite a lot of buys going in

and just like that there goes my gains fml

It's just correcting - look at the trend line. Should be back above 5k sats in less than an hour

Yeah it does. Notice how it tanked right as OP posted this. GNT is a legit project but i think it's getting pajeeted right now unless theres a legitimate reason for sudden interest in GNT

haha just for the record i had nothing to do with the dip. I got into this cause i saw the opportunity but yeah i do think you are right about it getting pajeeted.

This is gonna pump and dump slowly and painfully just like when they had that shitty ass announcement over live stream. Brass isnt out for a while and the price is going to crawl back to where it was before this PBC mention.

sold this shit over a month ago.

GNT is going nowhere

shitcoin is shit

As a,cyber egnineer i love golem...quatum can break sha 256..n gnt the solution

If you are thinking of investing in gnt watch this video
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgr2_USg6qE
Stuttering potheads

I love the concept behind Golem, and it could do a lot of damage to the jew-sjws like Oracle and Salesforce and other Cloud providers in Silicon Valley. But can they actually pool this off? And is Substratum a direct competitor to Golem?

quantum computers are about as plausible as warp drives and replicators thus far

I will wait for the next fork and see how things develop and perhaps only then will I buy a few more of GOLEM.... However, despite its interesting Tech... It will take a while for its value to be appreciate and moon.

I guess the key is patience ....